Hero Destini 125 Specifications
|Engine||124 CC||Mileage||50 - 56 Kmpl||Max Power||9.1 PS @ 7000 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||5 Liters||No Of Gears||Variomatic Drive||Kerb Weight||114 Kg|
|Max Torque||10.4 Nm @ 5500 rpm|
Hero Destini 125 Features
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Analogue)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Hero Destini 125 Bike Latest Updates
The Hero Destini Prime has been launched at Rs 71,499 (ex-showroom Delhi). Explore this scooter below.
The Hero's Destini is an economical and family-friendly 125cc scooter from the renowned Indian two-wheeler manufacturer. It is now available in two different variants: the Destini Prime and the Destini 125 Xtec. Furthermore, the Destini 125 Xtec is offered in two distinct variants: LX and VX.
Hero Destini 125 Engine
Key Features of Hero Destini 125
Hero Destini 125 Competitors
Hero Destini 125 PriceThe price of Hero Destini 125 starts at Rs. 71,499 and goes upto Rs. 85,738. Hero Destini 125 is offered in 4 variants - Prime, STD, LX and the top variant Destini 125 XTEC which comes at a price tag of Rs. 85,738.
Destini 125 Price List (Variants)
Destini 125 Prime
124 cc . 56 Kmpl
|Rs. 71,499 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Destini 125 STD
124 cc .
|Rs. 71,608 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Destini 125 LX
124 cc . 50 kmpl
|Rs. 79,248 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Calculate running cost of your bike
Hero Destini 125 User Reviews
1.4मैंने पिछले साल के
मैंने पिछले साल के लास्ट मैं डेस्टिनी 125 ली लेकिन डे फर्स्ट से ही स्कूटी में बहुत आवाज आ रही है, स्कूटी का वाइजर भी वाइब्रेट कर रहा है कई बार सर्विस सेंटर में दिखा चुका हूं लेकिन कोई समाधान नहीं हुआ है, हीरो वाले केवल प्रोडक्ट को बेचने तक की ही जिमेदारी लेते हैं, इसलिए हीरो की गाड़ी खासकर स्कूटी को भूलकर भी ना खरीदें। मनोज जोशी914****368Share
Sturdy scooter with high performance pickup.Provides good mileage 40 45 kms per litre.Needs upgrade on body design for sleek look.Smooth ride experience.Better storage and leg space.Share
It is a good bike and I think
It is a good scooty and i think if you want good mileage and good performance then take this scootyShare
Hero company bhaut fruad
Hero company bhaut fruad company hai sun moter indira nagar branch me sb staff showroom se lekar workshop tq ek no.Ke kutte insaan hai insaniyat name ki koi cheez nhi hai sb sale madarchod chor hai kaam bhi nhi karte aur paise bhi le lete hai public ko chutiya bnakar inke workshop manager abhishek ibhrahim and unke junior all staff sb bhaut bad behaviour dikhate hai paise lene ke bd bhi kaam nhi karte hai bolte hai complaint karoge hum kisi se nhi darte extra paise do to kaam karenge aur workshop manger abhishek jo hai vo to aise hai jaise baat karte hai jaise pm.Ho es company ke workers sun motor ke workers ki wajah se company mera bhaut loss hua hai agar meri prblm nhi suni gyi to mai es company ke khilaaf legal action lunga aur company par & company ke head employee par case karunga.Share
Destini has smooth riding but the bike doesnt start.Right from the day i purchased it gives this problem.I would give 5/10 for this.Share
Nice bike I am happy with
Nice bike i am happy with best service hero destiniShare
Hi I Am Bhgyashree Borse Working As Tele Caller in Regent Auto Malegaon In August Month Our Family Require One Smart Scooter For Me And Usable for All Family for Daily 10 K.M Up down To office.We Search Online All Scooters and Visit Honda Showroom Suzuki and Hero Showroom And Take Test Ride OF All Scooters, With My MotherWe finally like hero Maestro Is Very Suitable for Me and My Sister as Compare Other Scooters In Market. Destini is Very Strong and Easy for Handling,We Like Its XSens Technology Which Was Help Better mileage And Very Easy Morning StartAlso We like I3s Technology and External Fuel Filling, Service Reminder , And Mobile Charging Socket in Box. For My Safety Combo Break and Strong Alloy Wheels, With Telescopic Suspension Also Like Side Stand Indicator,And Also In Market hero product Is High Resale ValueI Like All Colors of New Pleasure And I Already Purchased on 20 August . So thank you Hero for This Great product in MarketShare
Destini is really like same to its caption , 'Doo Kadam aage' from others in this segment, I SANDHYA purchased scooter from ANAND AUTOBIKES HERO DALTONGANJ I feel best, as I take test drive of Destini 125, the Tecnology is best, Suspension are great, I go too detailed before I purchase it, I come know about telescopic suspension which is use in bike same they have provided in scooter too, I3s Tech nolo gy is just fabulous, also got integrated Braking system which makes vehicle to safe.I will recommend to all that this scooter is best in class all features are available and when you are going for the resale it after 5 yrs you will get the best resale value in market because hero is hero.Thanks TO ANAND AUTO BIKES for this great scooterShare
Destini is really like same to its caption , 'Doo Kadam aage' from others in this segment, I Kalyan Biswas purchased scooter from National Automoblies I feel best, as I take test drive of Destini 125, the Tecnology is best, Suspension are great, I go too detailed before I purchase it, I come know about telescopic suspension which is use in bike same they have provided in scooter too, I3s Tech nolo gy is just fabulous, also got integrated Braking system which makes vehicle to safe.I will recommend to all that this scooter is best in class all features are available and when you are going for the resale it after 5 yrs you will get the best resale value in market because hero is hero.Thanks TO National Automobiles for this great scooterShare
More Customer Reviews of Destini 125
Bikes Similar to Destini 125
Hero Destini 125 Offers
OfferDestini 125 STD offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 12 Sep-30 Sep
Hero Destini 125 Images
- 23 more
Hero Destini 125 Colours
Compare Destini 125 with Alternatives
Destini 125All Comparisons
|Rs.71,499 onwards||Rs. 79,806 onwards||Rs. 84,536 onwards||Rs. 76,234 onwards||Rs. 83,755 onwards|
|4.2 388 reviews||3.9 540 reviews||4.1 1274 reviews||4.0 1301 reviews||4.1 224 reviews|
|124 CC||124 CC||124 CC||109 - 124 CC||124 CC|
Hero Destini 125 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||56 Kmpl|
Hero Destini 125 Videos
14 Feb, 201914872 views
"Hero has entered the family 125cc scooter segment with the Destini 125.... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Destini 125
- Hero Destini 125 comes with a saddle height of 778 mm which might be difficult to ride by a 4.9 ft height person. Moreover, we would suggest taking the test ride so that you can feel the comfort. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- Both the scooters are good in their own forte. Overall, at Destini’s price point, the 110cc scooters offer better practicality inside the city with better storage, more features, and are more comfortable as well. The reason to pick the Destini over the 110’s is its impressive performance and its ability to carry a load or a pillion inside the city with ease. On the other hand, Jupiter 125 top-notch fit and finish levels, External fuel filler on the front apron is extremely convenient, Massive 33 litres of underseat storage can hold a lot of stuff. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -TVS Jupiter 125 First Ride Review: New Family Scooter King..-TVS Jupiter 125 Road Test Review - TVS’ contender for the commute.
- The premise of scooter-commuting is always a delightful one, given the practicality, the ease of riding one and the weather-proof under-seat storage it brings with it. The Destini topped that with the promise of 125cc-class performance, on which it duly delivered. There’s ample knee room, enough room to try lower-body yoga activities on the expanse of the floorboard, and the handlebar-seat configuration is perfectly suitable for an hour-long urban stint. What contributes to its urban ability is the taut suspension. It’s sprung softly enough to make nothing feel jarring but there is a degree of firmness that makes you lean into corners with confidence even at, say, 70kmph. With a pillion (i.e. with the suspension loaded), the scooter takes in small bumps nicely. If you are riding solo and are on the lighter side, the same bumps can feel uncomfortable though. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- If you are facing such an issue, then we would suggest you get in touch with the nearest authorized service center of Hero in your city as they will assist you better with this.
- As per your requirements, we'd suggest you go either with a cruiser or a comfortable commuter. There are ample options available such as Bajaj Platina H Gear 110, Honda Livo, Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220, Jawa 42, etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as your budget, brand preference, seating comfort, specific feature requirements, etc. Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out [new bikes@https://www.zigwheels.com/new_bike_search.php?bybodytype=commuter,cruiser
- Shine SP would be best but when comes to light weight vehicles Honda livo is also good
- Selecting the right scooter would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, engine options, brand preference, etc. Yamaha Ray-ZR 125 is equipped with an 125 cc Air cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve engine that generates a max power of 8.2 PS @ 6500 rpm and a max torque of 9.7 Nm @ 5000 rpm. The Ray ZR 125 Fi gets new features such as LED DRLs, a digital instrument console, and ‘Quiet Engine Start’ (similar to Honda’s silent-start system) and side stand engine cut-off. Powering the scooter is the same 125cc fuel-injected engine as seen on the new Fascino. On the other hand, Hero Destini 125 is powered by an 124.6 cc Air Cooled, 4-Stroke, SI Engine that generates a max power of 9.1 PS @ 7000 rpm and a max torque of 10.4 Nm @ 5500 rpm. The entry-level LX version on the other hand misses out on these features and instead comes with a single-tone seat cover, silver garnishing on the apron and steel wheels. Instrumentation is an analogue-digital combo unit, with the digital inset displaying the fuel gauge, tripmeter, odometer readings and service indicator. You also get a side-stand indicator apart from the tell-tale lights. The VX variant comes with standard mobile phone charging port and boot light. Both variants of the scooter get an external fuel filler which is accessible via the ignition key slot. For the first time on a scooter, Hero is offering i3S as standard in the Destini 125. The system switches off the engine if it idles for more than 5 seconds and switches it back on when one of the brake levers are pulled and the throttle is opened. The company claims this feature can improve fuel efficiency. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
Hero Destini 125 Bike News Updates
Hero Destini 125 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Hero Destini 125 is 85,738. Check On Road Price of Destini 125. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Hero Destini 125 is 56 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Destini 125.
No, ABS feature is not available in Hero Destini 125. View full specification of Destini 125.
TVS NTORQ 125 Price starts at Rs. 84,536 which is Rs. 13,037 costlier than base model of Hero Destini 125 priced at Rs. 71,499. Compare Hero Destini 125 vs TVS NTORQ 125 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Hero Destini 125 in Delhi is Rs. 2,060 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Hero Destini 125 is available in 10 colours : Nobel Red, Nexus Blue, Pearl Silver White, Pearl Silver White, Panther Black, Nobel Red, Nexus Blue, Matte Ray Silver, Matte Black and Chestnut Brown. View colour images of Destini 125.
The kerb weight of Hero Destini 125 is 114 Kg.