Suzuki V-Strom SX Specifications
|Engine||249 CC||Mileage||32 Kmpl||Max Power||26.5 PS @ 9300 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||12 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||167 Kg||Max Torque||22.2 Nm @ 7300 rpm|
Suzuki V-Strom SX Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Suzuki V-Strom SX Bike Latest Updates
Suzuki has launched the V-Strom 250 SX, a small-capacity ADV that’s based on the Gixxer 250. Read the launch story to find out all the details about the new V-Strom 250 SX.
Suzuki V-Strom SX Engine
Suzuki V-Strom SX Design
Key Features of Suzuki V-Strom SX
Suzuki V-Strom SX Competitors
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Suzuki V-Strom SX PriceSuzuki V-Strom SX price start at Rs. 2.11 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Suzuki V-Strom SX is offered in only one variant - STD.
V-Strom SX Price List (Variants)
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Suzuki V-Strom SX Pros and Cons
V-Strom SX Advantages
Has loads of visual presence and looks like a big ADV bike.\r\n\r\nHandling is impressive by ADV standards.\r\n\r\nRelaxed riding ergonomics makes it a great tourer.
V-Strom SX Disadvantages
Stiff rear suspension means off-road performance is poor.\r\n\r\nPricing is on the higher side.\r\n\r\nFlat spot in mid range means one has to work the engine for overtakes.
Suzuki V-Strom SX User Reviews
This bike is combination
This bike is combination of off riding and street rideing i cousin bought this bike haveing nice experience better then other in this price and ccShare
Its powerful machine
The Suzuki V-Strom SX stands altitudinous as an embodiment of uncontrolled experience. A perfect emulsion of crude power and deft undertaking, this bike entices the trying. Its powerful machine, melded with ergonomic artfulness, guarantees endless extended periods of solace. The track-void tension easily moves across areas. While some could assume its feel conventional, its trustability and opportune allure take special care of dauntless spirits. The V-Strom SX murmurs accounts of disquisition, all secret underneath its straightforward surface a clandestine backup for campaigners of both fervor and speed, disguised inside a solitary question.Share
Win the road with this
Amazing looks and killer design are perfectly blended in v strom SX. Its best version is the yellow one. People also use this bike for racing and stunts. I personally used it for touring and daily work, it’s performance is efficient and it moves really fast even in traffic. Its hydraulic suspensions make it’s smoother and ABS braking system is very effective in its work. It comes with 250cc engine display and Max power of 9000rpm which is great and it also offers a mileage of 36kmpl.Share
Very nice experince for this bike amaging.I have ride this bike.Seat comfertable very nice.Share
my thrill-seeking personality.
Suzuki V-Strom SX: Unleashing my adventurous spirit near Pune, the Suzuki V-Strom SX is my ticket to exploration. Its rugged build and powerful engine make tackling the Pune-Mumbai Expressway and the serpentine roads to Lonavala an exhilarating experience. Whether I'm conquering challenging terrain or cruising through open highways, this bike's performance and stability keep me in control. The advanced features and modern styling reflect Pune's tech-savvy outlook and my desire for a bike that matches my thrill-seeking personality.Share
More Customer Reviews of V-Strom SX
Bikes Similar to V-Strom SX
Suzuki V-Strom SX Images
- 7 more
Suzuki V-Strom SX Colours
Compare V-Strom SX with Alternatives
V-Strom SXAll Comparisons
|Rs.2.11 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.15 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.46 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.46 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.44 Lakh onwards|
|4.5 83 reviews||4.3 419 reviews||4.4 40 reviews||4.3 46 reviews||4.3 444 reviews|
|249 CC||411 CC||248 CC||184 CC||199 CC|
Suzuki V-Strom SX Videos
4 Sep, 20233316 views
Adventure motorcycles are coming in all shapes and sizes. But which one fits... read more
28 Apr, 20231690 views
The Suzuki V-Strom 250 SX didn’t make a good impression on us when we... read more
29 Dec, 202213164 views
We got loads of new two-wheelers in 2022. While some were memorable, some... read more
27 May, 20224246 views
One of the biggest surprise two-wheeler launches of 2022 is the Suzuki V-Strom... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying V-Strom SX
- The V-Strom 250 SX borrows its LED headlight and halogen indicators from the Gixxer 250. It gets a completely digital instrument cluster with bluetooth connectivity; turn by turn navigation; alerts like missed calls, overspeeding, and SMS; and phone battery level. The small 12-litre tank too is from the Gixxer 250. Suzuki has increased the length of the subframe so that the rider and the pillion would have more room to move around. A tail rack-cum-grab rail for mounting luggage and a standard USB charger add to the touring credentials of the baby V-Strom 250 SX.
- LED head light is given Longer wheel baseIncreased seat heightHand gaurdsDual exhaustComfortable seats for rider and pillion
- Suzuki V-Strom SX is priced from INR 2.13 Lakh (Ex-showroom price in Pune). You may click on the given link in order to check out an estimated on-road price.
- It is around 2.6 lakhs in Hyderabad
- Nearly 2.55lakhs
- Both vehicles are great in their own forte. Suzuki V-Strom SX has loads of visual presence and looks like a big ADV bike. Handling is impressive by ADV standards. Relaxed riding ergonomics make it a great tourer. On the other hand, Royal Enfield’s Himalayan offers a more engaging riding experience, but you also end up saving quite a lot of money. Himalayan has great ergonomics for touring or stand-up riding, long-travel suspension aids in brilliant off-road riding, spoked rims, and tall ground clearance, switchable ABS helps to lock the rear wheel under off-road conditions. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your city and brand accordingly for dealership details.
- I will definitely go for Himalayan because Royal Enfiled is offering a whopping 400cc engine at lower cost like around 2.7-2.89 lakhs where as V- strom is just a 250cc engine costing around 2.6 lakhs. The didn't like the looks though.
- One and only answer the most better now Suzuki V-Strom sx ❤️
Suzuki V-Strom SX Bike News Updates
Suzuki V-Strom SX FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Suzuki V-Strom SX is 2.11 Lakh. Check On Road Price of V-Strom SX. .
No, ABS feature is not available in Suzuki V-Strom SX. View full specification of V-Strom SX.
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price starts at Rs. 2.15 Lakh which is Rs. 4,300 costlier than base model of Suzuki V-Strom SX priced at Rs. 2.11 Lakh. Compare Suzuki V-Strom SX vs Royal Enfield Himalayan on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Suzuki V-Strom SX in Delhi is Rs. 5,794 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Suzuki V-Strom SX is available in 3 colour : Champion Yellow, Pearl Blaze Orange and Glass Sparkle Black. View colour images of V-Strom SX.
The kerb weight of Suzuki V-Strom SX is 167 Kg.