Hero XPulse 200T 4V Specifications
|Engine||199 CC||Mileage||40 Kmpl||Max Power||19.1 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||13 Liters||No Of Gears||5 Speed Constant Mesh||Tyre Type||Tube|
|Max Torque||17.3 Nm @ 6500 rpm|
Hero XPulse 200T 4V Features
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- ABS (Single Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tube)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Hero XPulse 200T 4V Bike Latest Updates
The Hero XPulse 200T 4V is the touring-oriented sibling of the off-road-friendly XPulse 200 4V. It comes with a neo-retro look, complete with a flyscreen, fork gaiters, and more importantly, alloy wheels wrapped with slightly wider tyres.
Hero XPulse 200T 4V Engine
Hero XPulse 200T 4V Variants
Hero XPulse 200T 4V is available in three colours, with the same mechanicals and features. The Funk Lime Yellow variant, however, comes with colour-coded rim stickers.
Hero XPulse 200T 4V Design
Key Features of Hero XPulse 200T 4V
Hero XPulse 200T 4V Competitors
In the 200cc segment, with its pricing, the XPulse 200T 4V goes up against the likes of the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the Honda Hornet 2.0. The Hornet 2.0 is the only one comparable to the XPulse in terms of specs, with the other two having way more powerful engines. Also the Apache boasts some excellent features for its price.
Hero XPulse 200T 4V PriceHero XPulse 200T 4V price start at Rs. 1.40 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Hero XPulse 200T 4V is offered in only one variant - STD.
XPulse 200T 4V Price List (Variants)
Hero XPulse 200T 4V Pros and Cons
XPulse 200T 4V Advantages
The updated design looks cool, new 4-valve engine feels peppy, one of the most affordable bikes in this segment
XPulse 200T 4V Disadvantages
Not as fuel-efficient as its competitors, not a profound mile-muncher
For its price, the XPulse 200T 4V is a great option for someone looking for mildly zesty commuter with good performance
Hero XPulse 200T 4V User Reviews
It is just a master peice
The Hero XPulse 200T 4V stands as a work of art in the demesne of experience trading bikes. Its dynamic 200cc 4V machine agreeably blends authority and viability for a thrilling lift. With a sensitive undertaking that flawlessly weds complexity and roughness, it easily adjusts to both municipal geologies and rough terrain fiefdom. Designed for solace, its seating and tension promise a silky outing on any face. incidental fundamentals comparative as Driven radiances and a computerized press improve its allure. Whether overcoming cityscapes or unfamiliar homes, the XPulse 200T 4V rises above possibilities, offering an ensemble of unbending nature and invigoration.Share
The xpluse 200T 4v has captured my heart because of its portability and off-road capability. Off the established road, it seems unexpectedly simple to manage, making it pleasurable to ride over delicate terrains. The bike ground concurrence and suspense trip are ideal for diving obstacles and rough terrain with assurance. I also value the wide range of function it provides, which greatly helped my riding experience. The xplus 4v has grown to be my go-to vehicle for charged off road’s spins, whether I am exploring graphics routes or arranging unfaithful areas.Share
Its ergonomic riding posture
The Hero XPulse 200T 4V stands out in the adventure motorcycle order, offering an exhilarating mix of performance and style. Its199.6 cc, 4- stopcock machine generates a robust18.4 bhp of power and16.15 Nm of necklace for thrilling lifts. This bike boasts a design that painlessly merges antique charm with ultramodern aesthetics. Its ergonomic riding posture and plush seat guarantee comfort on long peregrinations, and its long- trip suspense tackles rough terrain with ease. The binary- purpose tires give excellent traction on colorful shells, while the digital instrument cluster keeps you informed and the LED headlamp ensures night visibility.Share
matches my city-centric lifestyle.
Hero XPulse 200T 4V: Opting for the Hero XPulse 200T 4V variant was a well-considered decision for my Hyderabad to Secunderabad commute. The refined engine and comfortable seating offer a smooth ride, even during peak traffic hours. The bike's sleek design blends seamlessly with the urban landscape, and the advanced features like Bluetooth connectivity keep me entertained and informed on the go. Whether it's a quick ride to Hussain Sagar Lake or a leisurely weekend escape to Ramoji Film City, the XPulse 200T 4V strikes a balance between style, performance, and practicality that matches my city-centric lifestyle.Share
masterpiece in the demesne of adventure
The Hero XPulse 200T 4V stands as a masterpiece in the demesne of adventure- exchanging motorcycles. Its dynamic 200cc 4V machine harmoniously merges authority and effectiveness for an exhilarating lift. With an delicate project that seamlessly marries complication and ruggedness, it painlessly adapts to both civic geographies and off- road fiefdom. Engineered for comfort, its seating and suspense pledge a satiny trip on any face. coincidental rudiments similar as LED radiances and a digital press enhance its appeal. Whether conquering cityscapes or uncharted homes, the XPulse 200T 4V transcends prospects, offering a symphony of rigidity and exhilaration.Share
More Customer Reviews of XPulse 200T 4V
Hero XPulse 200T 4V Images
- 16 more
Hero XPulse 200T 4V Colours
Compare XPulse 200T 4V with Alternatives
Hero XPulse 200T 4V Videos
12 May, 20231790 views
Do you really need the Rally Kit for your XPulse 200? What complications arise... read more
2 Aug, 20228347 views
July 2022 was a lukewarm month when it came to two-wheeler launches, but things... read more
2 May, 201927245 views
Hero is pitching the XPulse 200T as a road-biased tourer based on their... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XPulse 200T 4V
- Yes, you may book this vehicle via the official website of the Hero.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Powering the current Hero XPulse 200T is a 199.6cc single-cylinder fuel-injected air-cooled engine with an oil-cooler, generating 18.1PS at 8500rpm and 16.15Nm at 6500rpm. But the 4-valve update should bump the power figures back up just like it did on the Xpulse 200 4V adventure bike. This motor works alongside a 5-speed transmission linked to a chain drive. The suspension includes a 37mm telescopic fork and a rear 7-step adjustable mono-shock. The XPulse 200T employs a 276mm front disc, a 220mm rear disc, and single-channel ABS. It comes with 17-inch alloy wheels (at both ends) wrapped in MRF street tyres. The XPulse 200T has a kerb weight of 154kg and is equipped with a 13-liter fuel tank. At 799mm, the seat is 24mm lower than the XPulse 200’s unit.
- Hero XPulse 200T 4V is available in 3 colours: Matte Shield Gold, Sports Red, and Funk Lime Yellow.
- The Hero XPulse 200T was never really a hot seller. The company has taken its own sweet time to provide the bike with the BS6 updates, which have arrived at a pretty steep premium. If you are looking for a city bike in the 200cc space with no intention of heading to the nearby twisties or trails over the weekend, the XPulse 200T makes sense. The XPulse 200T has got the mandatory emission updates. Hence, you find a fuel-injection system fueling the 199.6cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. The oil cooler is a welcome addition but not as much to justify the extra price. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Hero XPulse 200T 4V Bike News Updates
Hero XPulse 200T 4V FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Hero XPulse 200T 4V is 1.40 Lakh. Check On Road Price of XPulse 200T 4V. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Hero XPulse 200T 4V. View full specification of XPulse 200T 4V.
Hero XPulse 200 4 V Price starts at Rs. 1.44 Lakh which is Rs. 4,530 costlier than base model of Hero XPulse 200T 4V priced at Rs. 1.40 Lakh. Compare Hero XPulse 200T 4V vs Hero XPulse 200 4 V on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Hero XPulse 200T 4V in Delhi is Rs. 4,040 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Hero XPulse 200T 4V is available in 3 colour : Matte Shield Gold, Sports Red and Funk Lime Yellow. View colour images of XPulse 200T 4V.