Benelli Imperiale 400
Benelli Imperiale 400 is a cruiser bike available at a price range of Rs. 2.05 Lakh to 2.10 Lakh in India. It is available in 3 variants and 3 colours. The Imperiale 400 is a powered by 374cc BS6 engine mated to a 5 is speed gearbox . This engine of Imperiale 400 develops a power of 21 ps and a torque of 29 nm . The Benelli Imperiale 400 gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The Benelli Imperiale 400 weighs 205 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 12 liters.
Benelli Imperiale 400 Latest Updates
The 2021 Benelli Imperiale 400 has been launched in India at Rs 1.89 lakh, Rs 10,000 cheaper than the 2020 version. Wondering how Benelli managed to reduce the price? Check out our report here.
Benelli Imperiale 400 Engine
Benelli Imperiale 400 Design
Benelli Imperiale 400 Features
Benelli Imperiale 400 Competitors
Benelli Imperiale 400 PriceThe price of Benelli Imperiale 400 starts at Rs. 2.05 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 2.10 Lakh. Benelli Imperiale 400 is offered in 3 variants - Silver, Red and the top variant Imperiale 400 Black which comes at a price tag of Rs. 2.10 Lakh.
374 cc . 33.49 kmpl
|Rs. 2.05 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
374 cc . 33.49 kmpl
|Rs. 2.10 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
374 cc . 33.49 kmpl
|Rs. 2.10 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
What is good and bad in Imperiale 400?
Imperiale 400 Positives
Refined engine with oodles of bottom-end torque, comfortable riding posture, big bike feel, gear position indicator and digital fuel gauge.
Imperiale 400 Negatives
An expensive proposition, wooden brakes that lack bite and feel, odd position of the footpegs tend to hit your shins while moving the bike around.
In our opinion, the Benelli Imperiale 400 is a wholesome package that offers a vibe-free motor full of character. Its comfortable riding posture and well-balanced suspension setup add to its riding experience. Having said that, the recent price hike due to the BS6 update has made the Imperiale 400 a rather expensive proposition.
Benelli Imperiale 400 User Reviews
I never ride this bike but
I never ride this bike but i want to i love its style engine etc its give about 36kmpl i asked random person own same bike i will deffinetly go for it when i gadther up my savings thank uh\
Good riding experience
Riding experience is good and I don't feel any vibrations while riding. This is the most liked feature in this bike for me.
Reason to buy this 400 motorcycle
Reason to buy this 400 motorcycle - point 1 - cc of the bike power then another base 350 not featuristic bike its all about the power and length and reason for the bumper to bumper and breaking experience of the bike excellent working on the roads that's all in one brief
The Imperial 400 has good
The imperial 400 has good comfort and an ample amount of power for highway driving but tends to be slow on a twisty roads and is prone to headlight glare
Hi am a owner of benelli imperial 400 from 2 months as i had a experience an d my impression on bike is 1.Looks great 2.Best performance 3.Great pickup 4.Good breaking5.Miliage 30 max.
More Customer Reviews of Imperiale 400
Bikes Similar to Imperiale 400
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.90 LakhImperiale 400 vs Classic 350
Royal Enfield Meteor 350
Rs. 2.01 LakhImperiale 400 vs Meteor 350
Honda H'ness CB350
Rs. 1.98 LakhImperiale 400 vs H'ness CB350
Rs. 1.98 LakhImperiale 400 vs Roadster
Rs. 2.06 LakhImperiale 400 vs Jawa Perak
Benelli Imperiale 400 Images
- 18 more
Benelli Imperiale 400 Colours
Benelli Imperiale 400 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||36.65 kmpl|
This is the mileage given by maximum number of Imperiale 400 owners
Benelli Imperiale 400 Videos
5 Nov, 20196652 views
- Benelli Imperiale price in India is Rs 1.69 lakh (ex-showroom) Jawa price in... read more
2 Nov, 20192752 views
- Benelli Imperiale 400 price in India is Rs 1.69 lakh (ex-showroom) - Benelli... read more
Benelli Imperiale 400 News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Imperiale 400
- Selecting the right bike would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, performance figures, features required, etc. The 2021 Classic 350 is an all-new bike! Everything from the motor and frame to the underpinnings and ergonomics has been reworked. Coming to the bike’s hardware, the new Classic uses a new fatter 41mm telescopic fork up front and a twin shock setup at the rear. Even the brakes have been updated to Bybre units at both ends which clamp on to a 300mm front and a 270mm rear disc brake. Moving onto the ergonomics, the Classic 350 features a new rider and pillion seat with thicker cushioning which improves ride comfort. The handlebar sits taller, offering an upright riding posture. Coming to the styling, the bike looks pretty similar to the outgoing model, however, it's been cleverly redesigned. On the other hand, the Benelli Imperiale 400 is a wholesome package that offers a vibe-free motor full of character. Its comfortable riding posture and well-balanced suspension setup add to its riding experience. Having said that, the recent price hike due to the BS6 update has made the Imperiale 400 a rather expensive proposition. Whereas, the Jawa uses a short-stroke, performance-oriented engine with a 6-speed transmission. Sure it’s fast, but it lacks the retro laidback charm of an under the square engine, something we think is crucial for a buyer in this segment. The 293cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine generates 26.51PS of power and 27.05Nm of torque on the Jawa. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For that, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts.Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- You can get it from showroom
- For this, we would suggest you to visit the nearest dealership and take a test ride so that you can check the bike thoroughly which makes it easy for your to compare with the other options. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- In the neo-retro tourer segment, the aforementioned options offer a lot to its customers and selecting one would depend on your budget, ride quality, availability of services, seating comfort, performance, etc. In our opinion, the Benelli Imperiale 400 is a wholesome package that offers a vibe-free motor full of character. Its comfortable riding posture and well-balanced suspension setup add to its riding experience. Having said that, the recent price hike due to the BS6 update has made the Imperiale 400 a rather expensive proposition. On the other hand, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 offers healthy fuel efficiency, 10,000km oil-change intervals and 5000km/6 month service inspections which make it more endearing. The lack of oil leaks, or missing parts over our 800km stint makes the package more joyous. However, the Meteor doesn’t make a bigger and bolder promise of its own by way of plush ride quality, a greater sense of richness or, crucially, better cruising ability. Lastly, the Honda Hness CB350 has the old-school charm with modern sensibilities, a prominent thumper exhaust note and is the most affordable bike in India to get traction control. The powerplant displaces 348cc, is air-cooled, fuel-injected and has a counterbalancer to minimise harsh vibrations that one usually associates with such a motor. With peak torque rated at 30Nm, the CB350 is the torquiest motorcycle in the class. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership..Read More: - 2020 Royal Enfield Meteor 350: Road Test Review - Everything You Need To Know About The Honda H'Ness CB350 - Benelli Imperiale 400 BS6: Road Test Review
- I think CB 350 vs Meteor is a good decision, Himalayan has got tube tyres and if it's substituted by tubeless it's a good one. I've Honda 350 brought yesterday.
- Don't BUY BENELLI PRODUCTS. BAD QUALITY AND WORSE SERVICE
- Both these bikes offer a comfortable seating position and a saddle on which you can spend longer hours while commuting. Benelli Imperiale 400 is a wholesome package that offers a vibe-free motor full of character. Its comfortable riding posture and well-balanced suspension setup add to its riding experience. Having said that, the recent price hike due to the BS6 update has made the Imperiale 400 a rather expensive proposition. On the other hand, the Royal Enfield Himalayan would be a great option if occasional off-roading is your thing. However, despite the arrival of new rivals, it continues to outshine them as an all-rounder. Himalayan features spot on ergonomics for touring or standing and riding, better ground clearance, bits like switchable ABS and brilliant off-roading credentials. As of the mileage, the brand has not revealed the exact details for any of the aforementioned bikes. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership. Read More: - Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6: Road Test Review- Benelli Imperiale 400 Road Test
- I love Benelli ..I ride Single day 900 km but no body Pain ..and discomfortness..even compared with i10 ...but rear seat is not comfort for long drive
- Benneli is a Chinese brand don't buy 400 cc with under power 20 bhp missing 6 th gear and Air cooled useless
- No, there is no option for tubeless tyres or alloy wheels for Imperial 400 from the brand side. The Classic 350 has tremendous emotional appeal and is still in some ways a very desirable motorcycle. But the fact of the matter is that it is now a decade old, and its capabilities feel severely limited in this company. Taking all these things into consideration, there is one clear winner here, and that is the Imperiale. It might not be the most special looking motorcycle here or the best performing, but it tugs at your heartstrings every time you ride it, you’re always planning your next ride before the current one is even finished. It is the bike you most want to be on, and for that simple reason, it is our pick of this segment. You may compare both the bikes accordingly. Do take a test ride for better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Cannot compare imperialle 400 with classic 350..... Imperialle is a class part.
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Benelli Bike Dealers in DelhiChange City
Plot No: 541/5422, MG Road, Near Metro Pillar No 184/185, Aya Nagar, New , India`, Delhi, 110047
Benelli Imperiale 400 FAQs
The 2022 ex-showroom price of Benelli Imperiale 400 is 2.10 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Imperiale 400. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Benelli Imperiale 400 is 36.65 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Imperiale 400.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Benelli Imperiale 400. View full specification of Imperiale 400.
Benelli Imperiale 400 Price starts at Rs. 2.05 Lakh which is Rs. 14,908 costlier than base model of Royal Enfield Classic 350 priced at Rs. 1.90 Lakh. Compare Benelli Imperiale 400 vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Benelli Imperiale 400 in Delhi is Rs. 5,613 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Benelli Imperiale 400 is available in 3 colours : Red, Black and Silver. View colour images of Imperiale 400.
52% users have chosen Royal Enfield Meteor 350 over Benelli Imperiale 400 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
68% users have chosen Benelli Imperiale 400 over Royal Enfield Classic 350 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
From The Community
Q. Is This bike like royal enfield classic or not... ...
Asked by Sheik Abdullah 1 Answers
Q. Any update on release date in Bangalore, Karnataka ...
Asked by Manjunatha Citragar 1 Answers
Q. Does It has thump like Royal Enfield - Imperiale 4 ...
Asked by Jaspreet Singh 2 Answers
Q. From where we can book Benelli Imperiale 400?
Asked by Ravinder Dhami 1 Answers
Q. Is Benelli Imperiale 400 coming with BS6?
Asked by Yash Ramnani 6 Answers
Q. What is the mileage of Benelli Imperiale 400?
Asked by Gurpreet Singh 9 Answers
Q. What is the launching date of Benelli Imperiale 40 ...
Asked by Sanjay Dubey 1 Answers
Q. WILL IT BE COMFORTABLE TO RIDE FOR 5.3FT HEIGHT PE ...
Asked by Jaganathan Gurusamy 7 Answers
Q. How is the after sales service near Kolkata - Impe ...
Asked by Munmun Pal
Q. What is dual channel ABS?
Asked by Pradeep Behera 1 Answers