Benelli Imperiale 400 Latest Updates
Benelli will launch the Imperial 400 BS6 in April. Apart from a cleaner motor, the updated motor will also receive a price hike. This will be the second price hike after Benelli raised prices by a substantial Rs 10,000 in February. Details here. The bike is available in three paint options: red, silver and black at Rs 1.69 lakh (ex-showroom). Benelli is also offering a 3-year unlimited km warranty along with a 2-year complimentary service on the Imperiale 400 as standard. Bookings for the bike have already commenced for a token amount of Rs 4,000.
The Imperiale gets a BS4-compliant 373.5cc single-cylinder motor. It delivers 21PS at 5500rpm and 29Nm at 4500rpm. The motorcycle gets a 5-speed gearbox. Given that it weighs 200kg, we do not expect much in terms of performance from the Imperiale 400.
The retro motorcycle gets a double-cradle frame and simple suspension setup in the form of a 41mm telescopic fork and twin shock absorbers. Braking is via a 300mm front disc and a 240mm rear disc and is aided by dual-channel ABS.
Benelli Imperiale 400 Summary
|Engine :||374 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Power :||21 PS @ 5500 rpm|
|Gears :||5 Speed|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Seat Height :||780 mm|
|Kerb Weight :||205 kg|
|Colors :||Silver , Red +1 more|
Benelli Imperiale 400 Price
Benelli Imperiale 400 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 2.20 lakh
Imperiale 400 Variants Price List
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Imperiale 400
- Yes, the Benelli Imperiale 400 is available in the market, for the information on the waiting period, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- I booked on 6th November and i got bike on 5th December...now i finished around 1200Km one of the best cruiser bike in market..... earlier i used to drive RE 350.
- I booked mine at the Kochi dealer on 26th of October and took delivery on 6th of February. Delivery is expected to be faster once the operations go full swing.
- As of now, the brand hasn't revealed the service cost figure, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- Beneli maintance is on 1000 km where first 3 services is labour charge is free which will cost you a inr of ₹600 and first service cost upto 3000 and second at 6000km which will be a₹3000 itself as same as jawa maintance cost
- At which km you done the 1st free service?In the above comment of Mr. Febin, he said that he paid only inr600 for first 3 free service?
- Powering the Imperiale 400 is a 373.5cc single-cylinder powerplant, which makes 19.7PS and 28Nm of torque, paired with a 5-speed gearbox. However, we do expect the upcoming Imperiale 400 to be BS6-compliant. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Currently the Benelli Imperiale 400 is BS4 compliant and it is expected to be upgraded by March.
- Offers and discounts of a BS4 vehicle would depend on the availability of the vehicle in the stock. So, we would suggest you to contact the nearest authorized dealership. Check out authorized dealership details.
- I doubt it. With a price increase of almost ₹40,000 for the BS VI models, Benelli should have no problems unloading their BS IV models without offering any incentives.
- Yes, you can ride Benelli Imperiale 400 comfortably as it has a decent seat height of 780 mm. Moreover, do take a test ride in order to get better clarity.Check out authorised dealership details.
- But did you do any seat or ride height adjustment to it bcoz you need to keep both our legs down flat comfortably for our height tht btw I'm just 5.5ht and Riding a um renegade commando and thinking Abt buying this one or jawa42
- Sure, I am 5.3ft, am riding easily
- No kick start. Only electric start. Battery is powerful, and does not run down easily. It is a good idea to keep it running regularly. There are also battery chargers available in the market. I have had my motorcycle for 2 months now. I have not had any problems. I try to ride it at least every other day for at least a few kilometers.
- The Imperiale 400 does not have kick-start facility. There is a warning light for electrical defects like non-charging of battery and you can take the vehicle to the service centre in case the light does not go off.
- The Benelli Imperiale 400 is offered with self start only.
Benelli Imperiale 400 Expert Reviews
Benelli Imperiale 400 Road Test
You know how it fared in the comparison, but what exactly makes the Imperiale 400 tick?Nov 13, 2019 | By Ruman
Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 vs Benelli Imperiale 400: Comparison Review
Which modern classic of the three should you make your own? Read on to find outNov 4, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Benelli Imperiale 400 Images
Benelli Imperiale 400 Colours
Benelli Imperiale 400 News Updates
EXCLUSIVE: Benelli Imperiale 400 BS6 To Cost A Bomb!
According to our sources, prices are expected to go up by nearly Rs 40,000!Apr 24, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
A Bigger, More Powerful Benelli Imperiale Coming Soon?
Patent images have revealed the Imperiale 530 previously uncovered in JanuaryApr 9, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Exclusive: Benelli Imperiale 400 to be BS6 compliant in April
It will be the first Benelli to get BS6 treatment, others to follow soonMar 18, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Look Out, Royal Enfield & Jawa! Benelli Rides In The Imperiale 400
It’s powered by a BS4-compliant 374cc fuel-injected single-cylinder air-cooled engineOct 22, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Benelli Starts Accepting Bookings For The Imperiale 400
Benelli will launch the retro motorcycle on October 25Sep 27, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Benelli To Launch New Motorcycle On October 25
It could be a 250cc motorcycle or the Imperiale 400. We bet on the latterSep 24, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels