Benelli Leoncino 500 Specifications
|Engine||500 CC||Mileage||23 Kmpl||Max Power||47.5 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||12.7 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||207 Kg||Max Torque||46 Nm @ 6000 rpm|
Benelli Leoncino 500 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Benelli Leoncino 500 Bike Latest Updates
Benelli has hiked the asking price of the Leoncino 500 by Rs 10,000. While it has become dearer than its launch price, the urban scrambler is still Rs 10,000 cheaper than the BS4 bike. Head to this story for revised prices.
Benelli Leoncino 500 Engine
Benelli Leoncino 500 Variants
Benelli offers the BS6 Leoncino 500 in only one variant but it gets two paint schemes: Steel Grey and Leoncino Red. While the former retails at Rs 4,59,900, the latter is priced at Rs 4,69,900.
Benelli Leoncino 500 Design
Key Features of Benelli Leoncino 500
Benelli Leoncino 500 Competitors
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Benelli Leoncino 500 PriceThe price of Benelli Leoncino 500 starts at Rs. 5.60 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 5.60 Lakh. Benelli Leoncino 500 is offered in 2 variants - Red and the top variant Leoncino 500 Silver which comes at a price tag of Rs. 5.60 Lakh.
Leoncino 500 Price List (Variants)
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Benelli Leoncino 500 User Reviews
4.2I own this bike and its awesome
I own this bike and its awesome nothing like it on the market in 500 cc categoryShare
5.0Best Bike For Riding
Benelli Leoncino 500cc is the best bike for riding. Its performance and dual disc make braking superb.Share
Great bike to own. love the sound. rev happy engine. 1 month/2000kms review:pros:- great handler can totally lean into corners with confidence.- perfectly balanced.- looks amazing, eye catcher for sure.- sound is blissful.- doesn"t show it"s weight when you want to filter through the traffic.- breaking is very confidence inspiring.- switchable abs is handy when you want to slide into corner and have some fun.- happy cruiser, will maintain 100-120kms in 6th gear with ease at low rpm and very light throttle.- excellent heat dissipation better than Harley Davidson 750 Street/Street rod.cons:- fuel efficiency is okish but not great. To get the best fuel economy you have to ride between 2000rpm-3500rpm, which is not really fun. I got 16-20kmpl in the city and on the highway it was around 24-25kmpl.- ground clearance is good enough but when you have a pillion who is more than 70kg then all the sharp speed bumps are a big nightmare.- maintenance cost is subjective - every service cost around 6k rupees.- gets heated up when stuck in traffic because of surrounding heat generated by all the vehicles but doesn"t get hot enough to burn or make you run away from the bike.Share
This is a very very well balanced bike for its large sizsShare
5.0Good bike my benelli leoncino
good bike my benelli leoncino companyShare
More Customer Reviews of Leoncino 500
Benelli Leoncino 500 Images
- 9 more
Benelli Leoncino 500 Colours
Benelli Leoncino 500 Videos
16 Aug, 201912938 views
Benelli Leoncino 500 price in India is Rs 4.79 lakh (ex-showroom... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Leoncino 500
- Benelli Leoncino 500 comes equipped with a wet, multi-plate clutch type.
- Benelli India has launched the 2021 iteration of the Leoncino 500. The 500cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin DOHC engine now runs cleaner to comply with the BS6 norms. Its output figures stand at 47.5PS and 46Nm, same as before. Read More: - BS6 Leoncino 500 Is Here And It’s More Affordable!
- Al the vehicles that come equipped with an IC engine, get heated to an extent. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- It does heat up while your at idle but cruising through traffic you don't feel it much
- Two seater. it would be bad if you have a heavy pillion (>100kgs) as the underbelly will be scraping the sharp speed breakers.
- No there is plenty of place for two people
- The power delivery of Leoncino 500 is extremely linear, the bike pulls smoothly to its redline of a little over 9000rpm. The Leoncino will sit comfortably at 100kmph in sixth gear at just 5000rpm, with 120kmph coming up at 6000rpm. For a better understanding of performance and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership detaills.
- 100% agree with the zig wheels guy. below or above 😆
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here since the Benelli Leoncino 500 hasn't been launched yet. We would suggest you to wait for the launch. Stay tuned for further updates.
Benelli Leoncino 500 Bike News Updates
Benelli Leoncino 500 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Benelli Leoncino 500 is 5.60 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Leoncino 500. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Benelli Leoncino 500. View full specification of Leoncino 500.
Benelli 502 C Price starts at Rs. 5.85 Lakh which is Rs. 25,000 costlier than base model of Benelli Leoncino 500 priced at Rs. 5.60 Lakh. Compare Benelli Leoncino 500 vs Benelli 502 C on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Benelli Leoncino 500 in Delhi is Rs. 15,333 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Benelli Leoncino 500 is available in 2 colours : Steel Grey and Red. View colour images of Leoncino 500.
The kerb weight of Benelli Leoncino 500 is 207 Kg.