Benelli TRK 502 Specifications
|Engine||500 CC||Mileage||30.16 Kmpl||Max Power||47.5 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||20 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Max Torque||46 Nm @ 6000 rpm|
Benelli TRK 502 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Spoke)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Benelli TRK 502 Bike Latest Updates
Benelli has launched the 2023 TRK 502 and its prices now begin from Rs 5.85 lakh, ex-showroom. The bike was earlier launched in China with a bunch of updates including tubeless wire-spoked rims, heated grips, TFT instrument console and even a new aluminium swingarm. Find out all the details about the ADV in this story.
Benelli TRK 502 Engine
Benelli TRK 502 Variants
The TRK 502 is on sale in four colourways: White, Dark Grey, Green and Black, all of which cost Rs 5.85 lakh. Those wanting the TRK 502X, on the other hand, also have four colour schemes: White, Dark Grey, Green and Yellow, all of which cost Rs 6.35 lakh, ex-showroom.
Benelli TRK 502 Design
Key Features of Benelli TRK 502
Benelli TRK 502 Competitors
Benelli TRK 502 PriceThe price of Benelli TRK 502 starts at Rs. 5.85 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 6.35 Lakh. Benelli TRK 502 is offered in 2 variants - STD and the top variant TRK 502 X which comes at a price tag of Rs. 6.35 Lakh.
Benelli TRK 502 User Reviews
I love this bike and many people love this bike too because it's too strong and the mostly the sound of the bike feels like riding the super sport bikes.The main bike is famous for its sound engine and many more beautiful features loading with heavy machine engine.Rpm to its best level.Will be good and affordable price for buyers.Share
I like off-road drive and look very nice and other brands compared to benely is the best price, Best brand and engine long life, My experienceShare
3.8Recently done 900 km non
Recently done 900 km non stop tour on it mix road condition and some gravel slush in between.I wonder how reliable it came out to be no one n group would've expected our beemer 850 gs broke twice once due to electronic malfunctioning and second time exhaust scraped.Storm once denied to start in freezing situation the only way to beat bennelli trk for them in on highway in carrying higher pace than it.Impressive bennellis all around performance gave me evil smirk sometimes.What an amazing value for the money even it gathers the most attention on road the way it looks and sound.Share
Best wheelbase than its higher rivals ! ultimate comfort and smooth touring experience ! i covered 650+ kms in a day 400 in a highway and 250 in ghats the bike is just calm and luxury !Share
4.6Best bike in this segmentWell
Best bike in this segment well refined engine sound good infact there is a little bit vibration bt one can ignoreShare
The looks and build quality of the bike is amazing.It is suitable for long touring and slight offroading since it does not have spoke wheels.Its power to weight ratio is slightly less.Few of the older owners have faced a challenge getting the after sales service for their genuine issues they faced.Mine is a new one so i still have some miles to munch before writing on the issues faced.So far its been really pleasant.Few of the common issues noted were with the clutch plate and the rear tyre getting worn out from only right side.Hope benelli works on their after sales as good as they have worked on the product and pricing because they have excellent bikes for the mid segment.Share
After usage of 3 months and riding it for around 3000 km. I must say that the bike is very comfortable and when it comes to looks, it has a massive street presence. A neck turner for sure.Share
I own this bike for more than a year and completed 5k kms.This is the ultimate touring machine and you can ride it all day especially, If you are on highways.Very comfortable sitting position and don’t feel strained even on very long rides.Weight might be an issue for city rides but please be aware this is an adventure tourer.The same weight will help you to zoom like a ‘road runner’ even in gusty winds on highways.Share
The looks and build quality of the bike are excellent. It is suitable for long touring and slight offroading since it does not have spoke wheels. Its power to weight ratio is slightly less. Few of the older owners have faced a challenge getting the after-sales service for the genuine issues. Mine is a new one so I still have some miles to munch before writing on the problems faced. So far it's been really pleasant.Share
More Customer Reviews of TRK 502
Benelli TRK 502 Images
- 3 more
Benelli TRK 502 Colours
Compare TRK 502 with Alternatives
TRK 502All Comparisons
|Rs.5.85 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.38 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.79 Lakh onwards||Rs. 7.69 Lakh onwards|
|4.6 22 reviews||4.4 76 reviews||4.1 7 reviews||4.3 12 reviews|
|500 CC||373 CC||471 CC||649 CC|
Benelli TRK 502 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||33.77 kmpl|
Benelli TRK 502 Videos
1 Mar, 201927763 views
Benelli has made a comeback into India with two new adventure-touring... read more
18 Feb, 201918988 views
Benelli India has commenced its journey in the adventure tourer segment today... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying TRK 502
- As of now, the brand has not revealed the details. We would suggest you wait for the official announcement.
- Minor changes like the extra padding on the seat, the adjustable handlebar and the revised grips do make a difference in terms of overall rideability. The cushioning on the seat is spot on which means you can spend extended amounts of time travelling without a sore back. At 800mm, it's quite accessible for shorter riders too. What is a bit odd is the slim midsection which doesn’t allow you to grip or control the bike using your legs while going off-road. This basically forces you to use your entire body weight and to counter the weight of the bike while relying on arms to steer which gets quite exhausting after a period of time. I even struggled to get used to the mid-set footpeg position. It just didn’t feel natural for my 5’ 10” frame. I probably would have found it more comfortable if they were mildly rear-set. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -Benelli TRK 502 BS6: Road Test Review.
- Benelli TRK 502 featured a saddle height of 840 mm.
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized service center as they will assist you better with this concern. You may check the service centers here.
- The price which is shown on the website from different cities give an approximate idea but they do not include dealer handling charges, logistic charges, accessories charges or third party insurance. So, the final quote will be shared by the authorized dealership. We here at ZigWheels, try to get close to the on-road price by including all the basic charges like RTO, standard insurance, etc so that one can make a road map before buying a vehicle.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Benelli as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts.Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- You have to go for Benelli service centre only
Benelli TRK 502 Bike News Updates
Benelli TRK 502 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Benelli TRK 502 is 6.35 Lakh. Check On Road Price of TRK 502. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Benelli TRK 502 is 33.77 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of TRK 502.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Benelli TRK 502. View full specification of TRK 502.
Benelli TRK 502 Price starts at Rs. 5.85 Lakh which is Rs. 2.46 Lakh costlier than base model of KTM 390 Adventure priced at Rs. 3.38 Lakh. Compare Benelli TRK 502 vs KTM 390 Adventure on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Benelli TRK 502 in Delhi is Rs. 16,017 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Benelli TRK 502 is available in 8 colours : White, Green, Gray, Black, Gray, Yellow, White and Green. View colour images of TRK 502.