Benelli TRK 251 Specifications
|Engine||249 CC||Mileage||31.81 Kmpl||Max Power||25.8 PS @ 9250 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||18 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||164 Kg||Max Torque||21.1 Nm @ 8000 rpm|
Benelli TRK 251 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Benelli TRK 251 Bike Latest Updates
After commencing pre-bookings earlier, Benelli has finally put a price tag on its smallest ADV, the TRK 251, in India. The bike retails at Rs 2.51 lakh (ex-showroom India), which we feel is a good price for what it offers. For more details and specifications, read our launch story.
Benelli TRK 251 Engine
Benelli TRK 251 Design
Key Features of Benelli TRK 251
Benelli TRK 251 Competitors
The Benelli TRK 251 goes up against the KTM 250 Adventure, which is priced at Rs 2.35 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). More affordable alternatives to the TRK 251 include the Royal Enfield Himalayan and the Hero XPulse 200 4V.
Benelli TRK 251 PriceBenelli TRK 251 price start at Rs. 2.89 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Benelli TRK 251 is offered in only one variant - STD.
TRK 251 Price List (Variants)
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Benelli TRK 251 User Reviews
Amazing bike.Meant for top riders.With 300 cc engine the bike has a great pickup as well as attains the speed real quick.Would recommend this as an average dirt bike if you want it to be.Share
The benelli trk 251 is a compelling option for riders seeking a compact adventure motorcycle with a stylish design, Decent performance, And comfortable ergonomics.It strikes a good balance between affordability, Versatility, And fun, Making it an attractive choice for both urban commuting and weekend adventures.Share
Wow.It feels really good.It's riding position, Looks and comfort etc are very nice.I am very happy to become an owner of this beautiful mechine.Share
5.0Iyo arabets bostani.. saxliswin
Iyo arabets bostani.Saxliswin qonda rostani.Dadiodnenda lotobdnen.Memagis pirshi sheveci!.Share
3.0Hi my name is Nagarjun, I
Hi my name is nagarjun from chennai, I bought new trk 251 black 30days before now my bike engine not starting now the time is 10.30pm, Again i will try to start tomorrow again, Still first service not yet done.It was new bike.Because of this problem i doubt about this bike engine quality.Share
I have ridden this bike more than 10 times.I know it is a bit costly than other bikes but you get premiumness like trk 502x.Quality of every part is upto the mark.Engine wise its a sweet pocket rocket.Share
A bike with low price compare
A bike with low price compare to other bikes in benelli.A man above 5.5 height can choose this bike for all purpose.There is no any big draw bag on this trk 251.Share
More Customer Reviews of TRK 251
Bikes Similar to TRK 251
Benelli TRK 251 Images
- 16 more
Benelli TRK 251 Colours
Compare TRK 251 with Alternatives
TRK 251All Comparisons
|Rs.2.89 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.25 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.38 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.46 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.80 Lakh onwards|
|4.3 12 reviews||4.1 72 reviews||4.4 77 reviews||4.4 40 reviews||4.6 21 reviews|
|249 CC||313 CC||373 CC||248 CC||373 CC|
Benelli TRK 251 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||33.97 kmpl|
Benelli TRK 251 Videos
19 Jan, 20223010 views
Even though Benelli calls the TRK251 a ‘Young Adventure Motorcycle,’ we... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying TRK 251
- It’s powered by a 249cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder motor that dishes out 25.83PS and 21.1Nm. It’s mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Benelli has equipped it with a fully digital LCD. However, it doesn’t have smartphone connectivity. The TRK 251 is suspended on a USD fork (135mm travel) and a mono-shock setup (60mm travel). The braking hardware consists of a 280mm front disc and a 240mm rear unit. Dual-channel ABS is standard. It rides on 17-inch alloys wrapped in road-biased tyres making it a more road-biased ADV. Aiding its touring capability is the massive 18-litre fuel tank. The TRK 251 tips the scale at 164kg (unladen) and has a ground clearance of 170mm. It gets a seat height of 800mm which should be convenient enough. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Both the bikes are good in their forte. The TRK 251 is powered by a 250cc single-cylinder motor putting out 26PS and 21.1Nm, mated to a six-speed gearbox. While these numbers aren’t class-leading, the TRK 251’s low weight of 164kg (dry) and class-leading 18-litre fuel tank should make it a good bike to go the distance. On the other hand, As a mini adventure tourer, the BMW G 310 GS fails to impress us greatly. It just about does the adventure and touring bit well and if we are talking performance, it could have been tuned differently. Even different suspension tuning could help its case immensely in increasing the fun quotient. The only place where it impressed us is in the urban jungle. Add to that the fact that it looks big and the build quality is top notch (sparing a few blemishes). It does have better road presence than the G 310 R too. In fact, it does look like a GS. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -Benelli’s Most Affordable ADV Finally Sets Foot In India..-BMW G 310 GS: Road Test Review..-2020 BMW G 310 GS - Real World Test.
- Benelli has priced the TRK 251 at Rs 2.51 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), making it the most pocket-friendly Benelli ADV bike in India yet. The TRK 251 primarily rivals the KTM 250 Adventure, but the Royal Enfield Himalayan and the Hero XPulse 200 4V are the more pocket-friendly alternatives. Starting with the design, the Benelli TRK 251 looks like you’d expect a 250cc ADV to look. Tall, brawny, and purposeful. There are hints of the bigger TRK 502 here and there like the front beak, 800mm high seat with rear luggage mounts, bodywork, and windscreen. However, the TRK 251’s fascia is much different, comprising twin LED projector lights flanked by sporty LED DRLs, giving it its own personality. We also like how the LED indicators are integrated into the tank shrouds. The TRK 251 is powered by a 250cc single-cylinder motor putting out 26PS and 21.1Nm, mated to a six-speed gearbox. While these numbers aren’t class-leading, the TRK 251’s low weight of 164kg (dry) and class-leading 18-litre fuel tank should make it a good bike to go the distance. Read more -Benelli’s Most Affordable ADV Finally Sets Foot In India.
- After unveiling its smallest ADV earlier this month, the TRK 251, Benelli has now launched it in India at Rs 2.51 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), making it the most affordable offering from Benelli. Pre-bookings had already begun for a token amount of Rs 6,000. Read more -Benelli’s Most Affordable ADV Finally Sets Foot In India.
- The TRK 251 isn’t really feature-rich but it does get the basics right. So you get alloy wheels, a full LCD instrument cluster, ABS, LED lighting, and pannier mounts. There’s no Bluetooth connectivity, which is a bummer, especially considering the more affordable XPulse 200 4V gets it.
- Not yet released 2023 only
Benelli TRK 251 Bike News Updates
Benelli TRK 251 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Benelli TRK 251 is 2.89 Lakh. Check On Road Price of TRK 251. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Benelli TRK 251 is 33.97 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of TRK 251.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Benelli TRK 251. View full specification of TRK 251.
Benelli TRK 251 Price starts at Rs. 2.89 Lakh which is Rs. 77,400 costlier than base model of Suzuki V-Strom SX priced at Rs. 2.11 Lakh. Compare Benelli TRK 251 vs Suzuki V-Strom SX on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Benelli TRK 251 in Delhi is Rs. 7,913 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Benelli TRK 251 is available in 3 colour : Machine Grey, White and Black. View colour images of TRK 251.
The kerb weight of Benelli TRK 251 is 164 Kg.