Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 User Reviews

4.4/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Saurabh Singhal
Saurabh Singhal 4.6 25 Sep 2019

Avenger Cruise 220 is an affordable cruiser from Bajaj and offers a comfortable ride. The riding stance is very comfortable, upright and handling is quite simple. The road-grip of the vehicle is extra-ordinary and disc-brakes give the safety on this bike extra brownie points.The only downside is the rear-seat, which may get a bit uncomfortable for longer rides because of being too narrow in width.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Kiran Kumar
Kiran Kumar 2.6 5 Feb 2020

Too much of maintenance.Lack of low-end torque gives you irritation and puts pressure on your Clutch.Though the most comfortable (trust me you will not get this comfort below 5lakh segment!), Engine is on the rougher side cannot handle daily traffic situations.Would love to buy avenger again if bajaj updates the engine,gearbox and headlamp setup.

Deven Jaggi
Deven Jaggi 5.0 16 Jan 2020

I guess this is the best bike in its class. Its a low maintenance decent performance bike. A very comfortable bike for long rides and the pillions love it trust me.I have clocked over 1L kilometers on mine and its still new. The only issue is the chain and sprocket meed to be changed often and that is a bajaj trademark

Vinay Saraswat
Vinay Saraswat 2.6 22 Oct 2019

Worst purchase ever. However, my bike is still next to new even after i have driven it for 40 thousand Km. This bike have no standard of quality. wheel rims are poor in quality, engine performance is dull in comparision to other above 200 cc engine bikes. most uncomfertable seat design.

Swapnil Kakade
Swapnil Kakade 4.6 18 Feb 2019

Could have given better digital console (eg: Gixxer) KTM digital console is top notch.Handle can be improved a bit ( both in cruise and street) a single variant was enough but they differentiated because of which street and cruise came into picture .... before it was good only 1 variant ...peace of mind in terms of getting everything bike has to offer ....now for city street and highway cruise ...we Indian love everything under 1 umbrella ...the separation is bit annoying

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Prahlad Singh
Prahlad Singh 3.0 25 Dec 2019

It's seating is awesome, comfortable but it's mileage is low and during winter or the bike is not used for 8-10 days bike does not start as it has only option of start self start so it panics to start the bike when ever I use it after 8-10 days

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Mr
Mr 5.0 10 Feb 2020

I bet you'll not get a better cruiser in this price range. It is very comfortable for long rides. I have done Bangalore- Bhubaneswar and Delhi- Bhubaneswar in this bike. Not a single problem I have faced. Awesome bikes, thanks to Bajaj.

Abhishek Joseph
Abhishek Joseph 3.8 12 Nov 2018

Build quality is average. I have faced so many issues within the 1st year of purchase. 80% of the issues were rectified once I found them after the servicing of the bike. I"ve felt that i made a wrong decision on purchasing this bike. Overall quality is not as good as the recent Pulsars or the Dominar. I love the styling of this bike as its a head turner in Black with the wind shield that gives a big bike feel.

Aaseem Zoha
Aaseem Zoha 3.8 15 May 2019

I have been riding this bike for more than 8 months and I am very much satisfied by it's comfortable sitting position during long ride. Normally I ride on the hills the power seems to fine even while riding on off roads uphill and downhill but as the bike is long the distance between the tires are more as compared many other bikes which makes the bike skit slightly but in control.Over all I liked it.

Yogesh Saxena
Yogesh Saxena 5.0 10 Feb 2020

I am driving Avenger since Dec.2013 and its most comfortable cruise bike in India, I am being 5.9' in hes tall and whenever tried to ride Royalenfield it looks very odd in comparison to Avenger.

Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Overview