Royal Enfield Meteor 350 User Reviews

3.8/5
    3.8/5
Langpoklakpa.. 15 Aug 2022

It's good for me.... This

It's good for me.This bike is comfortable for me for long ride.

MOHAMMAD IFT.. 13 Aug 2022

Dear Sir,

Dear sir, I have purchased a meteor 350 this may 2022 after using it approx 4000 km.Now my bike is giving mileage of 22 kmpl.I request a solution to my problem.

AVIJIT DAS 12 Aug 2022

Because I trust Royal Enfield

Because i trust royal enfield.

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Ashwin Kumar 6 Aug 2022

350cc engine

It is one of the best bike with 350cc engine.I have been driving this since one year.I didn't face any problem.It is the best bike than i had earlier.I had classic 350 before this.

Sujit Sonawane 5 Aug 2022

I want to buy this bike because

I want to buy this bike because i love this royal bike.My love.

Saran S 3.8 Owned 3 Aug 2022

Mileage & comfort

Comfort is soo good minimum amount of vibration engine heat is too heavy in city traffic its too heavy in city i get mileage as 28 kmpl and in highway i get as 34 kmpl my avg.Speed is 60-70 in city and highway will be 65-80 while riding we wont feel the kerb weight while pulling backward and standing period we will feel the kerb weight navigating system is sometimes navigating wrong way connecting period of time is too heavy brakings are soo good rear brake has a perfect power to stop in emergency i feel personally is led light could be prefered.

Jitesh Bhatt 5.0 Owned 3 Aug 2022

Amazing thum

Very happy with the bike.Great ride, Amazing thump, Very reliable engine and not even an iota of past crudeness or shaking.I have a meteor 350 stellar pure black custom.On the other hand, My ownership experience with the brand has been extremely bad.I have created a chronological diary of events past 7 months or ownership from buying to 2nd service today and people can read my google review to see my overall experience of royal enfield solitaire showroom noida sector 63 review in maps and google reviews.

MUTHURAMAN M 3.4 Owned 1 Aug 2022

Everything is good..But I

Everything is good.But i feel strong sharp pain on my shoulders.Initially i thought the pain is due to my own health problems.Then i aksed my brothers to ride.They also feeling tha same pain.But apart from us everyone is saying that the bike riding is so comfortable.I am not able to understand why myself and my brothers having this strong pain even for.A ride for less than 10kms.Pls anyone help with this.

Dimbeswar Das 4.6 Owned 30 Jul 2022

Looking soo good,nice seat,lovly

Looking soo good, Nice seat, Lovly height Safician mailege, High speed, High strong, Breaking system is good, Control is best.Also comfortable.

Raja Lingaswer 26 Jul 2022

Meteror 350 is good for long

Meteror 350 is good for long ride.And also being comfort for long time and also give some happiness from inside.I am very happy after buying it.

View More Customer Reviews