Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0 Specifications
(251 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Engine Displ. :||149 cc|
|Power :||13.2 PS @ 8000 rpm|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|ABS :||Single Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Get Loan starting @9.7% View On Road Price
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0 Specifications Summary
|FZ-Fi Version 3.0 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|BS6 Rs. 99,200||149 cc, 13.2 PS @ 8000 rpm, Petrol view all||5 Speed Gear Box, Single Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0 Overview
Specs of FZ-Fi Version 3.0 Competitors
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 98,680FZS V3 Specs Compare with FZ V3
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 75,200Pulsar 150 Specs Compare with FZ V3
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.37 lakhMT 15 Specs Compare with FZ V3
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 BS6
Rs. 1.01 lakhFZS-FI V3 BS6 Specs Compare with FZ V3
Rs. 1.00 lakhGixxer Specs Compare with FZ V3
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakhR15 V3 Specs Compare with FZ V3
Yamaha FZ 25
Rs. 1.35 lakhFZ 25 Specs Compare with FZ V3
KTM 125 Duke
Rs. 1.38 lakhDuke 125 Specs Compare with FZ V3
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.14 lakhPulsar NS200 Specs Compare with FZ V3
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Q. Is Yamaha FZ V3 suitable for long drive?
- Powering the Yamaha FZ FI is a 149cc single-cylinder Blue Core motor with air-cooling and fuel injection. Compared to the earlier generation motorcycle, the Version 2.0 is 14 per cent more efficient, claims Yamaha. A peak power of 13.2PS arrives at 8000rpm and at 6000rpm, the motor generates a peak torque of 12.8Nm. The engine is peppy and picks up revs quickly. Topping off the experience is a smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission with precise shifts, as expected from a Japanese machine. So, it will do the job but it is best suited for city rides only.
- Sort of, because this bike doesn't have the throttle you would not be to enjoy for a long duration, but you can use this bike for riding upto 100 to 150 kms as that would be quite suitable and comfortable. Just make sure that you test ride once before checking the ergonomics of the bike.
- It's best in the city.and for long drive it can be used for a distance of 60-70kms without stop easily.really good in the curvy roads.. beginners will love it.
Q. Should I buy Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0 now or wait for the BS6 engine and how much the price will increase - FZ V3?
- The Bharat Stage 6 (BSVI) norm is the sixth mandate for vehicular emissions and a much welcome change amidst the rampant air pollution in India. NOx (Nitrogen Oxide) level will be brought down by a staggering 25% for Petrol Engines. So, if you can wait for BS6 engine than that would be a good option and if you need the bike now than you can go with BS4 model and that won't make much difference once BS6 engine is launched. Moreover, for the price, it would be difficult to give any verdict as BS6 complained engine for Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0 is not launched yet. Stay tuned for further updates.
- If you want to enjoy riding right now than take Yamaha FZ fi v3 and forgot everything.You become peace of mind. No need to wait some other model's are engine type because westing your time.
- U have any changes graphics and console in bs6 yamaha fz
Q. What is different between FZ Fi V3 BS4 vs BS6, because I want buy a FZ bike?View More Questions
- The Bharat Stage 6 (BSVI) norm is the sixth mandate for vehicular emissions and a much welcome change amidst the rampant air pollution in India. NOx (Nitrogen Oxide) level will be brought down by a staggering 25% for Petrol Engines. So, if you can wait for BS6 engine than that would be a good option and if you need the bike now than you can go with BS4 model and that won't make much difference once BS6 engine is launched.