Yamaha FZ-FI V3
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 is a sports_naked bike available at a price of Rs. 1.16 Lakh in India. It is available in only one variant and 2 colours. The FZ-FI Version 3.0 is a powered by 149cc BS6 engine mated to a 5 is speed gearbox . This engine of FZ-FI Version 3.0 develops a power of 12.4 ps and a torque of 13.3 nm . The Yamaha FZ-FI V3 gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The Yamaha FZ-FI V3 weighs 135 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 13 liters.
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||149 CC||Max Power||12.4 PS @ 7250 rpm||No Of Gears||5 Speed|
|Tyre and Wheels|
|Tyre Size||Front :-100/80-17, Rear :-140/60-17||Wheel Size||Front :-100/80-17, Rear :-140/60-17||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Disc||Brakes Rear||Disc|
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Single Channel)
- Clock (Digital)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Bike Latest Updates
Yamaha FZ-Fi is the entry-level naked motorcycle from the Japanese brand. It’s among Yamaha’s most popular 150cc streetfighters ever since its launch in 2008. In a related development, the company updated the S variant with BS6 Phase 2 (AKA OBD2) emission compliance along with a few other changes. Check out the details here.
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Engine
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Variants
The FZ-Fi comes in a standard trim which is offered in two colourways. The mechanicals and the features are common, though.
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Design
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Features
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Competitors
The Yamaha FZ-Fi rivals the Bajaj Pulsar NS 160, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Hero Xtreme 160R, Honda X-Blade and the Suzuki Gixxer.
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 PriceYamaha FZ-FI V3 price start at Rs. 1.16 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Yamaha FZ-FI V3 is offered in only one variant - BS6.
FZ-FI Version 3.0 Price List (Variants)
FZ-FI Version 3.0 BS6
149 cc . 49.3 kmpl
|Rs. 1.16 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
What is good and bad in FZ-FI Version 3.0 Bike?
FZ-FI Version 3.0 Positives
Frugal motor, Comfortable riding stance, Muscular design
FZ-FI Version 3.0 Negatives
Not so peppy engine, Fit and finish isn’t as good
The Yamaha FZ ticks all the right boxes when it comes to a muscular yet comfortable commuter. If you’re okay with dull performance as long as it delivers brilliantly on frugality and reliability, look no further. But there are more exciting, more affordable, and more feature-packed options out there.
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 User Reviews
Smooth engine, Great ergonomics and greater mileage.What else one would want.I rode 1000kms in 22hrs (with petrol breaks) without a scratch or pain, Got 50+km/ltr.The best in the class segment with yamaha's bulletproof engine and build quality.Worth every penny.Share
The bike that I am using
The bike that i am using today is the fz version 3 it is a good bike with good engine power and it looks the most perfect bike i like it very much.Share
Nice bike very good looking.Bike riding very smooth and sitting and handling is good.Very good performance.Awesome.Share
Its a wonder full bike and
Its a wonder full bike and my bike 2021 model and its a blutooth version, Still no complant.Running very good condition and very safety l.Thanks you team yamaha.Share
Speed very nice this ride
Speed very nice this ride is best this is a price in the best good mileage smothling ridinggood ridinggoodShare
4.6Drive very smooth and nice
Fz-v3s drive very smooth and nice suspension superb vibration no mileage hyway 50.City 46.No back pain.And family trip compatible.Share
More Customer Reviews of FZ-FI Version 3.0
Bikes Similar to FZ-FI Version 3.0
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.23 LakhFZ-FI Version 3.0 vs Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.34 LakhFZ-FI Version 3.0 vs Gixxer
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.40 LakhFZ-FI Version 3.0 vs Pulsar NS200
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 1.13 LakhFZ-FI Version 3.0 vs Apache RTR 160
Yamaha MT 15 V2
Rs. 1.64 LakhFZ-FI Version 3.0 vs MT 15 V2
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Images
- 8 more
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Colours
Compare FZ-FI Version 3.0 with Alternatives
|Yamaha FZ-FI V3||TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
View June Offers
View June Offers
|Bajaj Pulsar NS200
View June Offers
|TVS Apache RTR 160
View June Offers
|Rs.1.16 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.23 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.34 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.40 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.13 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 388 reviews||4.1 934 reviews||4.2 214 reviews||4.2 1503 reviews||4.0 1633 reviews|
|149 CC||159 - 164 CC||155 CC||199 CC||159 CC|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying FZ-FI Version 3.0
- As of now, there is no update regarding mileage from the brand's end so please stay tuned for future updates. Moreover, if you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, a 10 to 30 per cent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get the exact information. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly to get your nearest dealership details.
- The Honda Hornet 2.0 is a very likeable motorcycle with great handling dynamics and a frugal engine but the lack of engine excitement does put a damper on spirits. On the other hand, in nearly every aspect, except maybe ergonomics and braking, the Yamaha FZS-FI v3.0 fails to impress. If we talk about the third contender now, The RTR 160 4V offers more performance, better features, is more engaging to ride and is easier on the pocket as well. We believe that the TVS is the clear winner here when it comes to offering better value while being more fun at the same time as well. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city and brand for dealership details.
- Mileage is better in fz it comes upto 55 kmpl and has a very stable control where as Apache is not worth for ita price ... In today's time people prefer mileage over power yes fz is under power but not disappointing. So my choice will always be fz
- Both bikes are made of fibre...and in both milage and performance apache is better
- Both bike is nice it term choosing I prefer Yamaha because it gives mileage better then RTR and performance is also good. It very nice to students
- The exact information regarding the cost of the spare parts of the bike can be only availed at the nearest authorized service center. We would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service center for further assistance.
- Rs1900 as per yamaha genuine parts
- Don't know yet not changed
- Its Capacity Is 11 L And There Are 6 Bar Points So 11/6=1.83 L Per Bar Point
- First bar is Huge if you see your fuel indicator, that's around 6 litres, rest each bar for 1 litre.
- 2.1 liter (approx)per 1 segment of fuel meter.
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Bike News Updates
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Yamaha FZ-FI Version 3.0 is 1.16 Lakh. Check On Road Price of FZ-FI Version 3.0. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Yamaha FZ-FI Version 3.0. View full specification of FZ-FI Version 3.0.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price starts at Rs. 1.23 Lakh which is Rs. 7,570 costlier than base model of Yamaha FZ-FI V3 priced at Rs. 1.16 Lakh. Compare Yamaha FZ-FI V3 vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Yamaha FZ-FI Version 3.0 in Delhi is Rs. 3,348 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Yamaha FZ-FI Version 3.0 is available in 2 colour : Metallic Black and Racing Blue. View colour images of FZ-FI Version 3.0.
The kerb weight of Yamaha FZ-FI Version 3.0 is 135 Kg.