Yamaha YZF R1M Specifications
(17 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Engine Displ. :||998 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||4|
|Torque :||112.4 Nm @ 11500 rpm|
|Power :||200 PS @ 13500 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
View Booking Offer View On Road Price
Yamaha YZF R1M Specifications Summary
|YZF R1M Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|YZF R1 Sports Rs. 20.39 lakh||998 cc, 200 PS @ 13500 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying YZF R1M
Q. Is there pillion seat in Yamaha YZF R1M?
- The R1M comes with a swappable Pillion seat as standard but you need to buy Pillion footpegs seperately. These are just the standard R1 footpegs so are easy to find second hand.
Q. Is Yamaha YZF R1M a street legal bike or it's like H2R?
- R1M is a Street legal bike and with the adaptive suspension more suitable for street riding than the standard R1.
- No, the Yamaha YZF R1M is not a street legal bike. Instead it is a track ready bike.
- Well r1m is street legal but not very much recommended for street riding
Q. Which one is better in terms of road presence, firing and heaviness Yamaha R1, Kawasaki H2R or Ducati PanigaleV4 - YZF R1M?
- Ducati panigale v4s is the current winner in road and track with the 4 cylinder inline engine ..with the engine bored to deliver 200 plus horse power with all driving modes including the slide control mode is value for money..kawazaki H2R if you need crazy speed in a straight track..R1M..is close to the two..but lacks the appeal of a panigale. but an ysmaha is an Yamaha .so its upto you.
- All three-speed hungry monsters are in the mainstream competition in terms of performance but in terms of pick-up, Ducati takes the cake. with massive 220 PS@ 15200rpm. But if you need more track-ready features then Yamaha R1 is the bike for you whereas, in the looks, department Kawasaki ninja H2R will the best among the three. But before the final decisions suggest you take a test drive of both the vehicles to understand the power and comfort better.Ducati Panigale V4 vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 vs Yamaha YZF R1 Comparison:- https://www.zigwheels.com/bike-comparison/ducati-panigale-v4-vs-kawasaki-ninja-h2-vs-yamaha-yzf-r1