Honda CBR650R Bike Brochures
1 Brochure of Honda CBR650R
Honda CBR650R STD
- 1.26 MB
- PDF Document
- Jun 16, 2022
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CBR650RQ. I am confused between CBR650R vs Z900.
Q. Can I adjust the seat height of CBR650R
- Selecting between the Kawasaki Z900 and Honda CBR650R would depend on certain factors such as your budget, brand preference, serviceability, engine preference, etc. The Kawasaki Z900 is one of the most bang-for-buck inline-four naked big bikes out there. Along with its impressive 125PS motor, the Z900 also offers TFT instrumentation, traction control, Bluetooth connectivity, riding modes, all-LED illumination, and not to forget, razor-sharp aesthetics. On the other hand, CBR650R is powered by 649cc, liquid-cooled, inline-four engine that has been updated for a stronger mid-range. In its BS6 guise, it now puts out 87PS at 12,000rpm and 57.5Nm at 8500rpm. CBR650R features new graphics, a revised LED headlight reflector profile, and a USB Type-C under-seat charging socket. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Q. What is the service cost of CBR 650 R?More Questions
- The seat of the Honda CBR650R is not adjustable. Moreover, we would suggest you to exchange a word with the service center for better clarification.
Q. I want to buy a Sports bike and I have short listed Kawasaki Ninja 650 & Honda CBR 650R according to my budget. Which will be best for me? I have not ridden any sports bike before but I have TVS Apache RTR 160. So will I face problems while riding any one of these (Kawasaki Ninja 650 & Honda CBR 650R)?
- For the exact maintenance and service cost, we would suggest you get in touch with the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you better with the details. You may click on the given link for the service centers.
Q. Is Honda CBR650R good for my first bike?
- It’s just based on your need , Kawasaki 650 is 2 cylinder and CBR650R is 4 cylinder , seating posture in Kawasaki 650 so you can do like 500-700kms per day cos it has relaxed seating , but CBR 650 bit aggressive seating like sports bike so you can do like 200-400kms in a day !! My advice if you r like going to use it for daily use within city and long touring (500-700 + kms a ) go for ninja , it has aggressive 2cylinder makes you feel happy in city and in cruising highway at 120-140kmph , but if your use is like 2-4days a week and you go for week end breakfast rides like 200-300 kms with high sports driving energy and feel in cornerings go for CRB 650R !! 4cylinder engines need free road to feel it’s decent power cos it’s power comes in mid and high rpms ( half and above your bikes rpm meter ) so bit difficult to use those bike enjoyably in city with traffic conditions !! So decide wisely ! Test drive 200kms then buy !!
- I too agree 10 lac otr for a refined cbr650.It resembles its 1000 cc siblings..sometimes to the 250.Its a pure 4 cylinder..no need for after market exhaust. Ninja 650 with excellent refinement, stability is a two cylinder sports tourer less heat from engine tft display excels when in terms of price and service excellence. Why not zx 6R 2 lac more ..than cbr with a real track gene Thanks.
- If you haven't rode any sports bike before , you might want to go for a 300-400 cc segment . check it out and get familiar with the power and them move up the ladder . because on Indian roads even 650 inline 4 is more than enough to seriously injure you if you don't know how the power works on a proper sports bike .
Q. Is it possible for me to ride CBR650R my height is 5'3"More Questions
- If you want a mix of sporty and highway riding, then Honda CBR650R would a great pick for you. CBR650R is priced at Rs. 8.88 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi ). CBR650R is powered by the 649cc, liquid-cooled, the inline-four engine has been updated for a stronger mid-range. In its BS6 guise, it now puts out 87PS at 12,000rpm and 57.5Nm at 8500rpm. CBR650R 2021 comprise new graphics, a revised LED headlight reflector profile, and a USB Type-C under-seat charging socket. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For first bike I think no bike in this category is good, haha. I say that cause of the power that has. You could better go to a cbr 250 and then to 600 or 650.
- Heavy in the front a bit taxing on your wrists at times but power is not scary unless you want her to beso you decide, plus changing her firings aren't exactly cheap
- Honda CBR650R with a saddle height of 635mm which will be comfortable to ride by a 5.3ft height person. However, we would suggest taking the test ride so that you can feel the comfort. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly.
- Honda CBR650R and CB650R seat height is actually 810mm. Honda India mentions the seat length instead of seat height. It is not your overall height that is important, it is your inseam length. Even some taller people will short inseam will find it difficult to ride this bike. So it is better to go to the showroom and try it out.
- Why there is no bookings for 650r in goa,, even though bike is launching in next year..The manager of goa rajee Margoa in goa says .
Honda CBR650R User Reviews
CBR650RThis bike also ride like
This bike also ride like z900 and z800 so powerful at segments under 10 lakh budget sport bike 4 cylinder i like this bikeSuraj 3 weeks ago
CBR650RHonestly it's a beast for
Honestly it's a beast for me my first and last love is cbr650r, For me honestly i don't find any kind of negativity in this bike cause it's my dream bike which came to be true last year 2020.I feel like talking with wind while riding.Honestly honda provides one of the best service where you can find.I have lots to say but can't describe because you will know when you experience it.Budha 3 weeks ago
CBR650RBIKE IS VERY SMOOTH AND IN
Bike is very smooth and in 5th gear it feela like engine is not working so smooth gear transitions and i want that iphone from review bcoz my phone is badly broken so i need it plus coming back to bike i've never been on it.I've seen my friend riding so all i can say is its very beautiful and sexxxyyyy.VIKAS 1 month ago
22 kmpl per litre.Performance type no vibration, Good control.Maximum speed 200+.And breaking systems absolutely good this type motorcycle.I must be recommending sport bike cbr 660 r.I drive every weekend and 1 year old my bike.Partha 2 months ago
CBR650RI've been riding this machine
I've been riding this machine for the last one and a half year.This is the best machine in 650 segment.The 4 in line engine is so refine and smooth for the rides.The best part about this bike is its aggresive and attractive looks.I loved it.Thank you so much honda for this powerful machine.Brian 2 months ago
Honda CBR650R News Updates
2022 Honda CBR650R Sets Foot In India25 Jan, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda To Soon Launch New ADV Scooter Fit For India In Home Country29 Jun, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Here Are The Highest-selling Big Bikes From July 202122 Aug, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
2021 Honda Gold Wing Sold Out!2 Jul, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India
BGauss D15 - Electric Scooter
Rs. 99,999View July Offers
Rs. 68,571View July Offers
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.47 LakhView July Offers
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.20 LakhView July Offers
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 1.03 LakhView July Offers
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 69,380View July Offers