Honda CBR650R Specifications
- Engine648 CC
- Mileage23 Kmpl
- Max Power87.01 PS @ 12000 rpm
- Fuel Capacity15.4 Liters
- No Of Gears6 Speed
- Tyre TypeTubeless
- Kerb Weight211 Kg
- Max Torque57.5 Nm @ 8500 rpm
Honda CBR650R Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Aluminium wheels)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Honda CBR650R Bike Latest Updates
Honda has launched the 2022 CBR650R in India. And like most annual updates, it gets a price hike and updated colour options. Full details in our story.
Honda CBR650R Price
Honda CBR650R Design
Features of Honda CBR650R
Honda CBR650R Engine
Honda CBR650R Rivals
The Honda CBR650R is the most affordable inline-four fully-faired motorcycle that you can buy in the country right now. It is pretty pricey for the 650cc segment; the parallel-twin Ninja 650 undercuts the CBR by over Rs 2 lakh. The Triumph Trident 660 will be significantly cheaper too. Also, for the asking price of the CBR650R, you can get sportier and more feature-packed nakeds like the Kawasaki Z900 and the Triumph Street Triple R.
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Honda CBR650R PriceHonda CBR650R price start at Rs. 8.89 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Honda CBR650R is offered in only one variant - STD.
CBR650R Price List (Variants)
Honda CBR650R Pros and Cons
Looks sporty and aggressive; Inline four smoothness and exhaust note.
Has become pretty expensive; Scores low on price-to-performance; Doesn’t have a lot of modern features nor electronic rider aids.
Honda CBR650R User Reviews
I've been riding this bike for quite some time, and I must say that its power, short pickups, handling, engine timing, and sitting posture were all excellent. Additionally, the mileage was impressive. That's why I have a strong liking for this CBR 650.Share
4.6I loved it!! The acceleration
I loved it!! the acceleration is very powerful to handle.Engine has got over 600cc which is boom.I really loved riding it as i have purchased it recently.Mileage wise also this is great which comes with around 16-17 km/l which is great for a superbike.Overall my experience was wonderful and i give huge thumps up for this bike.Go for it man!.Share
Honda Cbr 650r is a hot look
Honda cbr 650r is a hot look with and power full engine.Is too hot to handle.Is the perfect one is high way cruising and control mileage is avarege the red one is my favorite.Share
Very good bike and highest
Very good bike and highest pick up the bike look wise very sexy and ultimate powerShare
3.8The honda cbr650r is
The honda cbr650r is the successor to the honda cbr650f and while their name have the difference of just one letterShare
Honestly it's a beast for
Honestly it's a beast for me my first and last love is cbr650r, For me honestly i don't find any kind of negativity in this bike cause it's my dream bike which came to be true last year 2020.I feel like talking with wind while riding.Honestly honda provides one of the best service where you can find.I have lots to say but can't describe because you will know when you experience it.Share
BIKE IS VERY SMOOTH AND IN
Bike is very smooth and in 5th gear it feela like engine is not working so smooth gear transitions and i want that iphone from review bcoz my phone is badly broken so i need it plus coming back to bike i've never been on it.I've seen my friend riding so all i can say is its very beautiful and sexxxyyyy.Share
I've been riding this machine
I've been riding this machine for the last one and a half year.This is the best machine in 650 segment.The 4 in line engine is so refine and smooth for the rides.The best part about this bike is its aggresive and attractive looks.I loved it.Thank you so much honda for this powerful machine.Share
More Customer Reviews of CBR650R
Honda CBR650R Images
- 7 more
Honda CBR650R Colours
Compare CBR650R with Alternatives
|Rs.8.89 Lakh onwards||Rs. 9.20 Lakh onwards||Rs. 8.67 Lakh onwards||Rs. 7.16 Lakh onwards|
|4.6 39 reviews||4.5 135 reviews||4.6 8 reviews||4.4 24 reviews|
|648 CC||948 CC||648 CC||649 CC|
Honda CBR650R Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||23 kmpl|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CBR650R
- Most Relevant
- The CBR650R uses a 648.72cc liquid-cooled inline-four mill making 87PS at 12,000rpm and 57.5Nm at 8500rpm. The engine works alongside a 6-speed gearbox with a slip-and-assist clutch.
- The CBR650R had undergone a massive design revision a couple of years ago when it dropped the ‘F’ suffix in its name for the ‘R’. Its design is heavily inspired by the previous- generation CBR1000RR, evident from the sharp and aggressive lines on the motorcycle. A short tail section adds to the compact proportions of the bike.
- The max torque of the Honda CBR650R is 57.5 Nm @ 8500 rpm.
- For the exact maintenance and service cost, we would suggest you get in touch with the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you better with the details. You may click on the given link for the service centers.
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized dealership as that will be an appropriate point of contact to get assistance for your concern. You can find the dealer details here.
- Honda CBR650R is only available at BigWing dealerships. Moreover, we would suggest you to get in touch with the brand directly for the same.
Honda CBR650R Bike News Updates
Honda CBR650R FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Honda CBR650R is 8.89 Lakh. Check On Road Price of CBR650R. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Honda CBR650R is 23 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of CBR650R.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Honda CBR650R. View full specification of CBR650R.
Honda CBR650R Price starts at Rs. 8.89 Lakh which is Rs. 22,363 costlier than base model of Honda CB650R priced at Rs. 8.67 Lakh. Compare Honda CBR650R vs Honda CB650R on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Honda CBR650R in Delhi is Rs. 24,351 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Honda CBR650R is available in 2 colour : Matte Gunpower Black Metallic and Grand Prix Red. View colour images of CBR650R.
The kerb weight of Honda CBR650R is 211 Kg.