About Honda Shine SP
Honda Shine SP Overview
The Honda CB Shine SP is a more premium variant of the Japanese brand’s best-selling 125cc commuter motorcycle, the CB Shine. It comes with slightly more premium, sportier design elements, and more importantly, a 5-speed transmission in place of the CB Shine’s 4-speed unit. It also gets a semi-digital instrument cluster, which comes with a service-due indicator and clock as opposed to the spartan analogue instrument cluster on the CB Shine.
Honda launched the Shine BS6 in February 2020. It is priced at Rs 67,857 (ex-showroom Delhi) for the base drum version, which is a premium of Rs 7,867 over the CB Shine BS4 drum. Honda also launched the spiritual successor to the CB Shine SP, the SP 125 back in November 2019. It starts from Rs 73,452, a premium of Rs 7,409 over the drum variant of the Honda CB Shine SP BS4.
Honda CB Shine SP Colours
Pearl Siren Blue
Imperial Red Metallic
Geny Grey Metallic
Athletic Blue Metallic
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CB Shine SP
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end. We would suggest you to wait for the official announcement.
- Go to nearest local market
- You may go for a wider tyre but upsizing the size of a tyre is increasingly becoming an obsession with people to create an added visual appeal to their bike. Moreover, It is advisable to go for an upgrade anywhere between the 3% margin for better performance and handling, increased grip, and creating a visual appeal. Do take note that upsizing the wheels and tyres may decrease the fuel efficiency of the bike and may result in a speedometer error on the bike if upsizing is not correct.
- I don't think so....u should prefer more powerful engine 150cc or more if you don't need much milage.
- Yes obviously is in good performance
- I am 5.3 is match for me, i planned to purchase sp125 on next week. I already done test drive, little bit able to balance on the vehicle.
- You better go with super splendor 125..for 5.1 feet super splender is perfect
- Yes sp 125 is better than shine sp
- Depends upon your requirement. Pulsar 125 is a sporty bike with wieight 140 kg aprrox, whereas SP is a light weight bike with same tyre on front and rear. If you want mileage you may go for SP. But with a little compromise on mileage you may get a stable bike with heavy looks i.e Pulsar 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 is a best bike for daily use best mileage best pickup etc it's the best for daily use
- Bajaj pulsar
- THE DIFFERENCE IS SP IS MORE PREMIUM THAN CB . AND NOW SP AND SHINE ARE BOTH DIFFERENT IN MARKET. SIR I WILL SUGGEST TO BUY ''''CD 110'''' DREAM.THIS BIKE FITS TO YOUR AGE AND MILEAGE AND BEST FOR DAILY COMMUTER. BUT IF YOU WANT ''SHINE'' OR ''SP'' YOU CAN BUY ANY OF THEM BY YOUR CONSULTANT. ALMOST '''5K''' IS THE PRICE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SP AND SHINE.
- Both bikes are good cb has 4 gears and sp has 5 gears basically I used cb shine for now almost 2 year with daily 100 km daily best bike i have never felt any issues
- One has 4 gears other has 5 .light weight and other is little heavy. Better to avoid both and look at other choices due to long distance
Honda Shine SP User Reviews
Driving experience is good mileage is excellent pickup is very goodservice cost is goodengine performance is very bestbuild quality is best
after many years same performance
It is a wonderful bike for me i buy it when i was in 11 th class after so many years it giving me same performance as new one it has 125 cc engine which runs hundreds of kilometers without any hesitation i drive it around 22500 km till today i also get 55-60 kmpl mileage it is best for students and small family also this bike always start and ready to go service cost me around 1000--1200 rs so i hope this review will help you
Best value for money bike.Its name do the justise it really shines.Riding up right position.Smooth engine no vibration.Comes with attractive colour.Largest number of service centre at highways.I love it.It is the best bike i ever bought.Parts are cheaper and atre easily available /.
That a good bike, And reliable too, For daily office use and drive in regular basis.Not for long drive.
Got lesser than expected before buying. Handling is not good. Shorter rear tires. Lose road grip and during driving feel shocks a lot. Gear shifting is not good. When trying to downshift it locks and takes lots of time to shift. Sometimes clashing of gears happens and the bike stops in between traffic roads. Feeling very unsafe and lose confidence.
More Customer Reviews of
Honda CB Shine SP Expert Reviews
We find out what is so special about the Honda Shine SP
The Honda CB Shine SP has completed its tenure in the ZigWheels long term fleet. Before it goes back to Honda, here is our final report on the motorcycle
Can the new Bajaj V15 which has been positioned by Bajaj as a premium commuter bike upstage the premium variant of the highest selling 125cc motorcycle in India?