Hero Maestro Edge On Road Price in TumkurChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Maestro Edge VX||Rs. 67,744||Rs. 55,580||Rs. 6,669.00||Rs. 5,495|
|Maestro Edge LX||Rs. 69,225||Rs. 56,880||Rs. 6,825.00||Rs. 5,520|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Hero Maestro Edge Price in Tumkur
Hero Maestro Edge price in Tumkur starts from Rs. 55,580 (Ex-showroom) on 17th February 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Maestro Edge variants in Tumkur. The top-end variant Hero Maestro Edge LX is priced at Rs. 56,880. Hero Maestro Edge's top competitors are Honda Activa 6G (price starting at Rs. 65,674 in Tumkur) and TVS Jupiter (price starting at Rs. 57,049 in Tumkur).
Price of Maestro Edge Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 65,674Activa 6G On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge
Rs. 57,049Jupiter On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge
Honda Activa 5G
Rs. 57,696Activa 5G On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 63,752Activa 125 On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge
Rs. 56,002Dio On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge
Hero Destini 125
Rs. 58,700Destini 125 On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge
Hero Maestro Edge 125
Rs. 62,570Maestro Edge 125 On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge
Rs. 63,779Grazia On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 59,048Access 125 On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge
Rs. 57,523Fascino On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge
Hero Maestro Edge Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Maestro Edge
- नही थोडा बहुत अंतर रहता है।
- No. It will be entirety difrent. Better check with showroom
- Roughly the same EMI or may be 5% ~ 10% difference
- We'd request you to connect with the nearest authorized service centre for the availability and exact prices of the spare part. Follow the link for service centre details and select your desired city. The oil change is required at the first and third service and then after a period of 3,000 kilometres. Click on the link for details: Hero Bike Showrooms
- Oil change needs to be done after 1500 to 2000 kms. But keep in mind, all scooters tend to loose oil level, so check the oil levels at regular intervals. For price of the front fork, contact your nearest service centre.
- 20000km or 3year according to user manual
- 1. Bank account details (last 3 6 months bank statement)2. Govt. approved address proof and ID proof3. Income proof (salary slip for salaried, incometax return filings for business owners etc.)4. Photograph (passport size)5. Guarantor reference, affidavit and their income proof(applicable for large funding) 6. Filled up loan application form
- It is depends upon our monthly income.
- You can either contact the showroom guy or your bank they will help you get finance of your bike.
- I kinda like Maestro edge vx, because it has 12v charging port in it...ORP will be 51000 bucks....Don't take my words...go,visit the showroom.....Clear all your doubts....and then buyand congratulations for your new bike
- Both variants of Mastro edge has same mechanicals. The difference is that in VX you get single tone colour and in ZX you get dual tone sporty colours. Regarding price, enquire from nearest dealer as price
- Type of variant depends on your budget and for exact on road price,contact the dealer
- Not Ram Nagar Mallapur
- Sorry, I don't know.
- Dont know
- It depends upon the financer, how much will he take 10%, 15, 20% or 30%. You can calculate accordingly.
- No, around about 80000
- 26500 downpayment and emi is 3910 for 12 month
Hero Maestro Edge Price in India
Calculate Hero Maestro Edge EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less