Hero Maestro Edge 125 Specifications
|Engine||124 CC||Mileage||65 Kmpl||Max Power||9.1 PS @ 7000 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||5 Liters||No Of Gears||Variomatic Drive||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||112 Kg||Max Torque||10.4 Nm @ 5500 rpm|
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Features
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Bike Latest Updates
Hero’s finally stepping up its game in the scooter segment. Paving the way for the brand in the 125cc scooter space is the 2021 Maestro Edge 125 Connect which features a digital console with Bluetooth connectivity and a couple of design updates. Prices start at Rs Rs 72,250 for the drum variant.
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Engine
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Variants
Hero offers the Maestro Edge 125 in six variants: standard, front disc, Stealth Black, and the new drum, disc and connected model.
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Design
Key Features of Hero Maestro Edge 125
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Competitors
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Hero Maestro Edge 125 PriceThe price of Hero Maestro Edge 125 starts at Rs. 80,616 and goes upto Rs. 86,766. Hero Maestro Edge 125 is offered in 4 variants - Drum 2021, Disc Prismatic Color, Disc 2021 and the top variant Maestro Edge 125 Disc Prismatic Connected which comes at a price tag of Rs. 86,766.
Maestro Edge 125 Price List (Variants)
Maestro Edge 125 Drum 2021
124 cc . 65 kmpl
|Rs. 80,616 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Maestro Edge 125 Disc Prismatic Color
124 cc . 65 kmpl
|Rs. 82,766 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Maestro Edge 125 Disc 2021
124 cc . 65 kmpl
|Rs. 85,066 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Hero Maestro Edge 125 User Reviews
It had been a very convenient
It had been a very convenient and cost effective experience to drive maestro edge 125 that will definitely recommend considering it to be both value for money and light weight in comparison to other expensive and competitive options available in market like of popularly known activa that is instead very heavy in weight.Share
A good scooter for daily commute.Mileage is impressive and maintanence is very less then other scooter in the market.Share
don't beleive on reviews.People review in the greed of amazon coupons.Its a scam.Share
Good good affordable price with a healthy hospitality.Very comfortable while riding, Sound is very smooth.I have bike but i preferred to travel in pep+ for daily travelling.Bike riding is soft and smooth, Light weight and good mileage very economical bike with less maintenance.Share
Very reasonable price, Attractive and sporty look, Batter mileage and road performance, Best decision to purchase meastroShare
5.0I love it scooty.this scooty
I love it scooty.This scooty is cute because when i drive this i feel 😎.Share
On rode priceAnd latest
On rode price and latest electric bike and price and on rode priceShare
More Customer Reviews of Maestro Edge 125
Bikes Similar to Maestro Edge 125
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Images
- 14 more
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Colours
Compare Maestro Edge 125 with Alternatives
Maestro Edge 125All Comparisons
|Rs.80,616 onwards||Rs. 76,234 onwards||Rs. 1.63 Lakh onwards||Rs. 79,806 onwards||Rs. 70,184 onwards|
|4.0 288 reviews||4.0 1325 reviews||4.1 296 reviews||3.9 551 reviews||4.8 189 reviews|
|124 CC||109 - 124 CC||BLDC||124 CC||110 CC|
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||65 kmpl|
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Videos
15 May, 201916035 views
Hero Maestro Edge 125cc engine Hero Maestro Edge 2019 launch Hero Maestro Edge... read more
14 May, 20195013 views
Hero MotoCorp has launched their second 125cc scooter in India - the Maestro... read more
11 Feb, 201832449 views
The Hero Maestro Edge now gets a 125 cc mill. While it was only showcased at... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Maestro Edge 125
- The Hero Maestro Edge 125 doesn't offer the Hero connect.
- The Maestro Edge 125 isn’t meant to be a sporty scooter by any means. On our test ride, we were only able to get it up to a speedo-indicated 90kmph. Also, it’s not the smoothest scooter engine we’ve encountered. There are some slight vibes that can be felt in the floorboard at around 50kmph. Moreover, the overall riding position is straight from the Maestro Edge 110, but in this case, it’s definitely not a bad thing. The tall handlebars and low floorboard height mean that even taller riders won’t have the handlebars digging into their knees on sharp U-turns. The seat itself is decently comfortable too, not just for the rider but pillion as well. The 124.6cc single-cylinder engine puts out 8.83PS of power at 6750rpm and 10.2Nm of torque at 5000rpm in the carburetted variant, which are the same figures you get on the Destini. There is a slight bump in power for the fuel-injected variant, which puts out 9.24PS at 7000rpm. We would suggest you take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Every one of us knows that traffic is becoming an ever-increasing pain. It does not matter how quick your manual gearbox responds or how reliable it is when you get stuck in a huge traffic jam and suffer excruciating pain in your left leg constantly depressing the clutch.
- In order to get better fuel efficiency returns from your scooter, there are some points that you can keep in mind while riding such as keeping a check on tyre air pressure, timely service of your scooter, do not accelerate the scooter unnecessarily, ride your scooter at economical speeds, etc.
- We'd suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center in order to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- For that, you may have the rubber insulators installed in your Hero Maestro Edge 125. Moreover, the Honda Activa gets a much refined engine comparatively. As for the Maestro 125, its fuel injected variant is expected to be smoother and more fuel efficient than the carb variant. For more details regarding the same, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. You may click on the following link and select your desired city for service centers.
- No, the kick start does not work on the battery.
- Yes it work very well
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Bike News Updates
Hero Maestro Edge 125 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Hero Maestro Edge 125 is 86,766. Check On Road Price of Maestro Edge 125. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Hero Maestro Edge 125 is 65 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Maestro Edge 125.
No, ABS feature is not available in Hero Maestro Edge 125. View full specification of Maestro Edge 125.
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Price starts at Rs. 80,616 which is Rs. 4,382 costlier than base model of Honda Activa 6G priced at Rs. 76,234. Compare Hero Maestro Edge 125 vs Honda Activa 6G on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Hero Maestro Edge 125 in Delhi is Rs. 2,322 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Hero Maestro Edge 125 is available in 6 colours : Prismatic Purple, Prismatic Yellow, Pearl Silver White, Matte Techno Blue, Candy Blazing Red and Panther Black. View colour images of Maestro Edge 125.
The kerb weight of Hero Maestro Edge 125 is 112 Kg.