Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bike Brochures
1 Brochure of Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 ABS
- 3 MB
- PDF Document
- May 25, 2019
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pulsar RS200Q. Should i go for Pulsar RS 200 or Gixxer SF 250 for Daily commute (college)?
Q. Is it possible to upgrade the tyre of my bike?
- I have rs 200 as well as a gixxer! Gixxer is all show no go! But if you want performance as well as comfort rs go with rs 200 i also have a r15 v3 consider that too!!
- Rs 200 Is Best
Q. I have removed stock exhaust with catelytic converter and installed after market exhaust, will it affect on engine or mileage?More Questions
- You may go for a big sized tyre but upsizing the size of a tyre is increasingly becoming an obsession with people to create an added visual appeal to their bike. Moreover, It is advisable to go for an upgrade anywhere between the 3% margin for better performance and handling, increased grip and creating a visual appeal. Do take note that upsizing the wheels and tyres may decrease the fuel efficiency of the bike and may result in a speedometer error on the bike if upsizing is not correct.
Q. Which one is better between R15 V3 and RS200?
- The brand does not recommend fitting the aftermarket accessories as it may hamper the engine's overall performance and life expectancy. Moreover, you may also notice a mild dip in the fuel efficiency of your bike. Also, making changes to the stock fitment may lead to the lapse of warranty.
Q. Which is better in top speed NS 200 or RS 200?
- Both the R15 and RS200 have their individual advantages. The RS200 has more power and pickup owing to it's larger engine. It also has a more upright seating position compared to the R15 which may be preferable to many riders. The R15 has much better engine refinement, gear shifts and mileage. Although I would never recommend anyone trying to go for reckless speeds in India at least, the R15 has higher top speeds than the RS200. You can choose either bike based on your need. I personally have an R15.
- Rs 200 has a better riding posture for a relax and comfortable ride compared to r15 v3 but ride quality is far better in R15 v3 with low vibrations and the top speed is also higher in V3 ( I have clocked around 157kmph on my bike) Hardware is also better in v3 so if you can adjust with the sportier ergonomics of the r15 v3 then you should definitely go for it. It just goes like a hot knife on butter in the corners !
- I agree RS200 is faster than the R15 but R15 gives you more ride control and confidence . either at low speed or high speed R15 is more under control and user-friendly than the RS200. On highways at speeds over 100kmph you will find the R15 gliding and cornering like a walk in the park , where as in the RS200 you'll experience little less confidence comparetively.so if you want a safe , stylish and sporty bike I would suggest R15 v3 .
Q. I want RS200 silencer guard.More Questions
- I've clocked max of 132kph & done distances @ upto 120kph on ns200 without any issues,,,rs200 being more aerodynamic design should be slightly better...
- I got 150 kmph on rs200 2015 Abs model.
- Same engine for both.. but the heavy kit of rs is a disadvantage when it comes to performance
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- You can get it from Amazon or flipkart
- Purchase online on website
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Expert Reviews
2017 Bajaj Pulsar RS 200: First Ride Review16 Feb, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 vs Yamaha R15 vs Hero Karizma ZMR Comparison Review7 May, 2015 | By Arun Mohan Nadar Photography: Eshan Shetty & Kapil Angane
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 : Detailed Review8 Apr, 2015 | By Vikrant Singh Photography: Eshan Shetty
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 vs Yamaha R15 version 2.0 vs Honda CBR 150R Spec Comparison25 Mar, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 User Reviews
Pulsar RS200Yeah i have driving good
Yeah i have driving good condition smooth engine likvid cool engineSai 11 hours ago
Pulsar RS2003.8Everything good except mileage
Everything good except mileage and requires high maintenanceDr 13 hours ago
Pulsar RS200Dear bajaj
Dear bajaj, We need more upgrades on pulsar rs 200 like their looks, Speedometer, Colours, And finishing so please bajaj i own rs 200 bs6 but i'm not satisfied by electronics so please bajaj come back on new rs 200 thank youSuraj 16 hours ago
Pulsar RS2005.0Pickup khatarnak
Smooth and super 👌 👍 speed and pickup khatranak baba 🙌 👌 maja aa jata i love ❤ 😍 rs200.Adiwood 3 days ago
Pulsar RS200Awesome bike
Im using rs200 its so awesome bike.Its performance is ultimate.Nothing can beat its top speed.It gives 50km per litre mileage.Very smooth riding & most stylish bike in bajaj.Im proudly saying rs200 the beast its unstoppable💥💥💥.Salwin 1 week ago
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 News Updates
Bajaj Pulsar F250 Pitted Against The Pulsar RS200, On Paper21 Nov, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj And KTM To Explore Collaboration On Premium Electric Motorcycle27 Jul, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha R15 V4 vs Other Faired Bikes - Specifications Compared10 Oct, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha YZF-R15 V4 vs Bajaj Pulsar RS200: Specification Comparison7 Oct, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India
BGauss D15 - Electric Scooter
Rs. 99,999View August Offers
Rs. 69,571View August Offers
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.47 LakhView August Offers
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.21 LakhView August Offers
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 1.04 LakhView August Offers
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 70,408View August Offers