Triumph Tiger 900 On Road Price in Delhi
Tiger 900 Models On Road Price in Delhi
|Tiger 900 Models||On Road Price|
|Tiger 900 GT||Rs. 15.32 Lakh|
|Tiger 900 Rally||Rs. 16.04 Lakh|
|Tiger 900 Rally PRO||Rs. 17.31 Lakh|
Triumph Tiger 900 Price in DelhiRs. 15.32 - 17.31 Lakh
|Tiger 900 GT||
||View September Offers|
|Tiger 900 Rally||
||View September Offers|
|Tiger 900 Rally PRO||
||View September Offers|
Triumph Bike Dealers in DelhiChange City
A -14,Ground Floor Lala Lajpat Rai Road Near Metro Station Kailash Colony, Delhi, 110048
Triumph Tiger 900 User Reviews
- Clearance (1)
- Ground Clearance (1)
- Performance (1)
Bigger gas tank better ground clearance more high performance
Test Rides Available
Test Ride Available
Rs. 99,999Free Test Ride
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tiger 900
- The saddle height of the Triumph Tiger 900 is 850-870 mm.
- For the availability and waiting period, we would suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for details.
- The new Tiger might be fractionally quicker off the line but the wider torque-band really gives it an edge in the city. It pulls away from speeds as low as 45kmph in fifth gear without much agitation. You do not need to downshift as often as you would’ve earlier to make those swift overtaking moves. The engine is more than happy to sit at 120kmph on the highway, with more than enough poke left to just zoom by anything in your path. This added usability has come at the cost of frugality: this new 888cc engine sips a lot more fuel in both the city and on the highway. Thanks to a slightly larger fuel tank though, the overall range shouldn’t be affected all that much. Authentic triple lovers might find the raspy tune of the new 1-3-2 coarse and unwelcoming. However, this new exhaust and engine note makes the riding experience feel quite sporty. It starts up angrily and continues to be quite expressive as you gather pace. Another area where the Tiger 900 has taken a giant leap forward is in the electronics department. Both traction control and ABS are now aided by a six-axis IMU from Continental. We rarely found the traction control kicking in within city limits. You get four riding modes on the Rally variant: Rain, Road, Sport and Off-road. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details. On the other hand, follow the link for the authorized service center in your respective city.
- Probably yes. because ppl with a height of 5.10 barely flat foot. Ppl with 5.8 can go for shoes adding an inch n they can go vroom!!!!
- Yes, Triumph Tiger 900 is equipped with Cruise control.
- The suspension travel refers to the distance the suspension in bike will move until it is fully compressed. Triumph Tiger 900 features Showa 45mm upside down forks with 240mm travel in the front and Showa rear suspension unit with 230mm wheel travel.
- I am 5.10 and I have a Rally pro. With Forma low boots that have an inch of added sole height ... I barely flat foot the bike. Even if you go for the GT or the Low version or let's say you go for the seat lowering kit it will be high for someone of 5.4 height. Yes of course you can ride the bike at that height as well but know that every time you have to make a stop in the traffic or when you have to waddle over an off-road section you will feel it.
- GT low is a variant available outside India, a low seat will only bring it down by 20 mm
- There's Tiger GT Low, seat height of 760-780 mm
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
CarDekhoBuy Used Cars
High Quality Used Cars with CarDekho Assurance. Check Festive Offers!
Calculate Triumph Tiger 900 EMI
Tiger 900 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2995GST Price :- 838Total Price :- 3833
Side StandAuthorised Dealer Price :- 4950GST Price :- 1386Total Price :- 6336
Grip SetAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1990GST Price :- 557Total Price :- 2547
Engine GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 28999GST Price :- 8119Total Price :- 37118
Rear Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2450GST Price :- 686Total Price :- 3136
Triumph Tiger 900 News Updates
Best Adventure_Tourer Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 2.14 Lakh
Hero XPulse 200 Price
Rs. 1.27 Lakh
BMW R 1250 GS Price
Rs. 20.55 Lakh
BMW G 310 GS Price
Rs. 3.10 Lakh
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Price
Rs. 2.03 Lakh
Suzuki V-Strom SX Price
Rs. 2.11 Lakh
KTM 390 Adventure Price
Rs. 3.37 Lakh
BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Price
Rs. 21.30 Lakh
Honda CB200X Price
Rs. 1.47 Lakh
Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Price
Rs. 15.96 Lakh
Recently LaunchedKawasaki Ninja ZX-10R - Priced at Rs. 15.99 Lakh | Launched on 07 Sep 2022
Triumph Tiger 900 Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Triumph Tiger 900 in Delhi is Rs 15,32,638.
The top variant of Triumph Tiger 900 is Rally PRO and the on-road price is Rs 17,31,663.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Triumph Tiger 900 in Delhi will be Rs 1,23,300.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Triumph Tiger 900 in Delhi is Rs. 39,338.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Triumph Tiger 900 in Delhi is Rs 13,70,000.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Triumph Tiger 900 is Rs 340098 and the EMI is 37,510.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less