Triumph Scrambler 900 Specifications
|Engine||900 CC||Mileage||23.3 Kmpl||Max Power||7.6 PS @7500 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||13 Liters||No Of Gears||4Speed||Kerb Weight||119 Kg|
|Max Torque||7.85 Nm @ 6000 rpm|
Triumph Scrambler 900 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Trip Meter (Analogue)
Triumph Scrambler 900 Bike Latest Updates
Triumph has extended its BS6 lineup in India and this time, with the 2021 Street Scrambler. For 2021, the bike bears some mechanical, technological, as well as aesthetic updates. Check out our launch story for more details.
The 2021 Triumph Street Scrambler 900 is powered by a BS6-compliant 900cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin motor producing 65PS and 80Nm. Most of the torque is available at as low as 3200 rpm. Suspension duties are handled by a gaitered 41mm telescopic front fork with cartridge damping and twin rear shock absorbers. It gets 19-inch front and 17-inch rear spoke wheels with Metzeler Tourance dual-purpose tyres, and a 310mm front disc with Brembo radial caliper and a 255mm disc at the rear.
The 2021 Triumph Street Scrambler 900 comes with all-LED illumination, ride by wire, immobiliser, and a semi-digital instrument cluster, along with the previous package including switchable ABS, riding modes, traction control, and a USB charger.
At Rs 9.35 lakh, the Triumph Street Scrambler 900 is Rs 1.35 lakh more expensive than its arch-rival, Ducati Scrambler 800. But the Street Scrambler comes out as the more off-road centric between the two, thanks to its spoke wheels, bash plate, and rugged design.
Triumph Scrambler 900 PriceThe price of Triumph Scrambler 900 starts at Rs. 9.59 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 9.89 Lakh. Triumph Scrambler 900 is offered in 2 variants - STD and the top variant Scrambler 900 Chrome Edition which comes at a price tag of Rs. 9.89 Lakh.
Scrambler 900 Price List (Variants)
Triumph Scrambler 900 Pros and Cons
Scrambler 900 Advantages
Torquey parallel-twin motor, Switchable ABS & TC in Off-Road mode, Fantastic fit and finish levels
Scrambler 900 Disadvantages
Scrambler-style exhaust causes mild discomfort, Not as cost effective for a scrambler-option, Lack of standard crash protection
Triumph's Street Scrambler proves to be a fun bike to ride on the road as well as off it. The exhaust layout does prove to be a hindrance but more importantly, it is not as cost-effective as you might originally think.
Triumph Scrambler 900 User Reviews
Bikes Similar to Scrambler 900
Triumph Scrambler 900 Images
- 18 more
Triumph Scrambler 900 Colours
Compare Scrambler 900 with Alternatives
Scrambler 900All Comparisons
|Rs.9.59 Lakh onwards||Rs. 9.20 Lakh onwards||Rs. 10.17 Lakh onwards||Rs. 9.39 Lakh onwards||Rs. 8.12 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 0 review||4.5 120 reviews||4.2 15 reviews||4.5 14 reviews||4.5 10 reviews|
|900 CC||948 CC||765 CC||803 CC||660 CC|
Triumph Scrambler 900 Videos
14 Feb, 201912640 views
"Triumph India commenced its innings for 2019 by riding in the 2019 Street... read more
29 Aug, 201786607 views
Triumph's Bonneville lineup gets a bad ass Street Scrambler variant, a... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Scrambler 900
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service center of Triumph as they would be able to assist you with the exact maintenance cost. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for the service center.
- Triumph's Street Scrambler proves to be a fun bike to ride on the road as well as off it. The exhaust layout does prove to be a hindrance but more importantly, it is not as cost-effective as you might originally think. Moreover, the torquey parallel-twin motor, switchable ABS
- Yes, you may use the Triumph Street Scrambler 900 for touring purposes thanks to the comfortable riding position and the torquey motor. With the revised engine tuning, the 900cc parallel-twin High Torque motor makes more power than before. The torque-band is wider too. This holds true for the Street Twin as well, but on this bike, the engine is tuned slightly differently with different power and torque curves. It makes the peak torque of 80Nm at 3200rpm. Primarily, this should help it while off-roading, but it also makes a difference on the road. There is extra drive at lower revs on the Scrambler which allows you to potter around town at around 40-45kmph in fifth. Cruising at 100kmph is done at 3100rpm, which is 100rpm lower than the Street Twin. Hence, the Street Scrambler manages to churn out better fuel efficiency figures - 26.05kmpl in the city and 28.17kmpl on the highway, 2kmpl more in both conditions. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Will I have to be concerned for the Silencer Position, will there be any Heating Issues?
Triumph Scrambler 900 Bike News Updates
Triumph Scrambler 900 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Triumph Scrambler 900 is 9.89 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Scrambler 900. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Triumph Scrambler 900. View full specification of Scrambler 900.
Triumph Scrambler 900 Price starts at Rs. 9.59 Lakh which is Rs. 1.10 Lakh costlier than base model of Triumph Speed Twin 900 priced at Rs. 8.49 Lakh. Compare Triumph Scrambler 900 vs Triumph Speed Twin 900 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Triumph Scrambler 900 in Delhi is Rs. 26,257 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Triumph Scrambler 900 is available in 5 colours : Urban Grey, Matt Khaki, Jet Black, Carnival Red And Jet Black and Brooklands Green. View colour images of Scrambler 900.
The kerb weight of Triumph Scrambler 900 is 119 Kg.