Triumph Trident 660 Specifications
|Engine||660 CC||Mileage||17.47 Kmpl||Max Power||81 PS @ 10250 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||14 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||189 Kg||Max Torque||64 Nm @ 6250 rpm|
Triumph Trident 660 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Clock (Digital)
- Wheels Type (Cast Aluminium)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Triumph Trident 660 Bike Latest Updates
Triumph hiked the prices of the Trident 660 for the first time in Feb 2022. Head here for full details.Triumph India had launched the Trident 660 at a competitive price of Rs 6.95 lakh (ex-showroom). For the money, the Trident offers a long list of features, a solid powerhouse, and proven underpinnings. Check out our launch story for further details.
Triumph Trident 660 Engine
Triumph Trident 660 Design
Key Features of Triumph Trident 660
Triumph Trident 660 Competitors
Triumph Trident 660 PriceTriumph Trident 660 price start at Rs. 8.12 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Triumph Trident 660 is offered in only one variant - STD.
Trident 660 Price List (Variants)
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Triumph Trident 660 User Reviews
5.0Triumph trident 660 is God
Triumph trident 660 is god father bike.Cause before 3yrs ago my friend have triumph that time also drive his bike and the bike is very comfortable for every one.Share
Goodbike nice riding comfort
Goodbike nice riding comfort little pricy but value for money and quick shifter should be a standard fitment not accessory worth 30k mileage 16-20 nice build quality 82bhp power is greatShare
Performance is awesome no word to say it feels like i am controlling a monster.Comfort has to be little bit upgrade, Looks of this monster was like a wound lion in safari just joking looks was awesome.Overall it was a great street bike.Share
3.4Wana buy this bike but
Wana buy this bike but no money on pocket so let's hope one day will com that this bike was mine and having long rideShare
5.0Nice bike i like it ...in
Nice bike i like it.In future i want buy this.Low budget super bike.Share
More Customer Reviews of Trident 660
Bikes Similar to Trident 660
Triumph Trident 660 Images
- 7 more
Triumph Trident 660 Colours
Compare Trident 660 with Alternatives
Trident 660All Comparisons
|Rs.8.12 Lakh onwards||Rs. 9.20 Lakh onwards||Rs. 8.67 Lakh onwards||Rs. 8.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 9.69 Lakh onwards|
|4.5 10 reviews||4.5 122 reviews||4.6 8 reviews||4.3 8 reviews||4.4 4 reviews|
|660 CC||948 CC||648 CC||900 CC||900 CC|
Triumph Trident 660 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||22.88 kmpl|
Triumph Trident 660 Videos
24 Aug, 202112460 views
The dream of owning a big bike is addictive. In the mass market segment, the... read more
13 Apr, 202116991 views
If you want to hear the roar of a triple, you’ve come to the right place.... read more
25 Aug, 202023089 views
- Triumph’s all-new Trident prototype unveiled - Trident to be most... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Trident 660
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as Triumph Tiger Sport 660 hasn't launched yet. So we would suggest you wait for the bike to get launched for a fruitful comparison. Stay tuned for further updates. Follow the link to get an alert when Triumph Tiger Sport 660 is launched. On the other hand, the Trident delivers better on the sort of performance you’d expect from a “big bike” and this, in our books, makes it better value-for-money. The premium is well justified for the thrills you experience, courtesy of the 660cc triple engine. It handles well, and like a patient teacher, builds you up nicely for larger capacity motorcycles that you’d most likely upgrade to after a few years. Read more -Triumph Trident 660 vs Kawasaki Z650 Comparison Review: Which Is The Perfect First Big Bike?.
- Triumph Trident 660 has a saddle height of 805 mm. A person with an average height of 5.5 ft can ride the bike with good comfort. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly.
- No. It should be good.
- Selecting the right bike would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, engine options, brand preference, etc. If we talk about Triumph Trident 660 then it is powered by a 660 cc engine. This Trident 660 engine generates a power of 81 PS @ 10250 rpm and a torque of 64 Nm @ 6250 rpm. On the other hand, Kawasaki Z900 so is powered by a 948 cc engine. This Z900 engine generates a power of 125 PS @ 9500 rpm and a torque of 98.6 Nm @ 7700 rpm. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership..Read more -Triumph Trident 660: Now At A Store Near You.-Triumph Trident 660 Has Finally Hit Indian Shores.-Triumph Trident 660 Ready To Set Indian Streets On Fire.-2021 Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe Goes Black.
- There are ample options available within 10 Lakhs: Honda CBR650R, Kawasaki Ninja 650, Yamaha YZF R15 V3, KTM 200 Duke, Royal Enfield Bullet 350. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as budget, brand preference, specific feature requirements, etc.Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out [new bike@https://www.zigwheels.com/new_bike_search.php?byshowroomprice=100000-600000
- As of now, the ground clearance of Triumph Trident 660 hasn't been announced from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates. Follow the link to get details about Triumph Trident 660.
- Triumph Trident 660 has launched in India on April 6th. Trident is launched at a competitive price of Rs 6.95 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Follow the ink to get more details about Triumph Trident 660.
Triumph Trident 660 Bike News Updates
Triumph Trident 660 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Triumph Trident 660 is 8.12 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Trident 660. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Triumph Trident 660 is 22.88 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Trident 660.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Triumph Trident 660. View full specification of Trident 660.
Ducati Monster Price starts at Rs. 12.95 Lakh which is Rs. 4.83 Lakh costlier than base model of Triumph Trident 660 priced at Rs. 8.12 Lakh. Compare Triumph Trident 660 vs Ducati Monster on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Triumph Trident 660 in Delhi is Rs. 22,232 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Triumph Trident 660 is available in 4 colour : Silver Ice Diablo Red, Sapphire Black, Matt Jet Black And Matt Silver Ice and Matt Baja Orange And Matt Storm Grey. View colour images of Trident 660.
The kerb weight of Triumph Trident 660 is 189 Kg.