Triumph Rocket 3 Specifications
|Engine||2458 CC||Mileage||14.28 - 14.66 Kmpl||Max Power||167 PS @ 6000 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||18 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Max Torque||221 Nm @ 4000 rpm|
Triumph Rocket 3 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Cast Aluminium)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Triumph Rocket 3 Bike Latest Updates
Triumph launched the Rocket 3 twins in the '221 Limited Edition' guise in November 2021. The bikes are priced at Rs 20.80 lakh for the R variant and Rs 21.40 lakh for the GT variant (both ex-showroom India) and feature only aesthetic changes. To know what makes these stand apart, head to this story.
The motorcycle is powered by a 2458cc inline three-cylinder liquid-cooled engine, which produces 167PS and 221Nm. It is mated to a 6-speed transmission linked to a final shaft drive. There are multiple electronic aids like four rider modes, cornering ABS, traction control and even hill-hold control as standard. Know more interesting facts about the new Rocket 3R here.
The engine nestles inside a new lighter aluminium frame, and the suspension bits include an inverted front fork and a monoshock -- both fully adjustable from Showa. Anchorage is via twin 320mm discs with Brembo Stylema calipers and a 300mm disc at the rear.
Triumph Rocket 3 PriceThe price of Triumph Rocket 3 starts at Rs. 19.90 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 21.40 Lakh. Triumph Rocket 3 is offered in 4 variants - R, GT, R Chrome Edition and the top variant Rocket 3 GT Chrome Edition which comes at a price tag of Rs. 21.40 Lakh.
Rocket 3 Price List (Variants)
Rocket 3 R
2458 cc .
|Rs. 19.90 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Rocket 3 GT
2458 cc . 14.66 Kmpl
|Rs. 20.50 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Rocket 3 R Chrome Edition
2458 cc . 14.28 Kmpl
|Rs. 20.80 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Triumph Rocket 3 User Reviews
This bike is the best which
This bike is the best which i have ever seen its pickup and mileage is unbeatable and its so confortable too.Love this bike.Share
You can’t imagine how fast is it the pull force is soo much and this machine can’t be beaten in his segmentShare
5.0I have purchased this car
I have purchased this car in 2021 and really i experienced that it is the best bike with a powerful engine and best designShare
Nice bike this bike is my
Nice bike this bike is my favourite one this bike also likes meShare
Warlds awesome s fastest bike lokking like queen victoriyaShare
More Customer Reviews of Rocket 3
Bikes Similar to Rocket 3
Triumph Rocket 3 Images
- 19 more
Triumph Rocket 3 Colours
Compare Rocket 3 with Alternatives
Rocket 3All Comparisons
|Rs.19.90 Lakh onwards||Rs. 17.16 Lakh onwards||Rs. 18.79 Lakh onwards||Rs. 17.82 Lakh onwards||Rs. 20.49 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 5 reviews||4.4 6 reviews||4.3 23 reviews||5.0 1 review||4.3 11 reviews|
|2458 CC||1133 CC||1252 CC||1133 CC||1868 CC|
Triumph Rocket 3 Videos
6 Dec, 20195028 views
The Rocket III’s engine has grown to 2,500cc Triumph’s Rocket 3 makes more... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Rocket 3
- Triumph Rocket 3 would not be a compatible option for Ladakh. Due to its weight, ground clearance.
- Depends on the rider . There are more than 3 riders who have done Mumbai Srinagar Leh Ladakh on the new rocket
- Yes off course it come to its powerful engine
- Wheelbase, Length, Width, Height, Ground Clearance and seat height of Triumph Rocket 3 are 1665 mm, 2500 mm, 886 mm, 1066 mm, 140 mm, and 750 mm respectively. On the other hand, the dimensions of Harley Davidson Fat Boy are 1665 mm, 2370 mm, ~990 mm, ~1,095 mm, 115 mm, and 670 mm respectively.
- Triumph Rocket 3 is available in two different variants: Rocket 3 R and Rocket 3 GT. While the Rocket 3 R is the base bike, the GT variant is essentially a touring friendly take on the regular model. It features a cushioned backrest which is height adjustable, easy-reach handlebars, taller windscreen and wheels with slightly more premium dual-tone finish, and two exclusive colour schemes as well. The GT variant also gets heated grips with two heating modes as standard, larger 19-litre fuel tank (the R variant gets an 18-litre unit) and forward-set footpegs for more laidback ergonomics.
- The triumph 3r is a street oriented roadster while as 3gt is the cruiser variant
Triumph Rocket 3 Bike News Updates
Triumph Rocket 3 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Triumph Rocket 3 is 21.40 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Rocket 3. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Triumph Rocket 3. View full specification of Rocket 3.
BMW R 18 Price starts at Rs. 19.90 Lakh which is Rs. To Be Announced costlier than base model of Triumph Rocket 3 priced at Rs. 19.90 Lakh. Compare Triumph Rocket 3 vs BMW R 18 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Triumph Rocket 3 in Delhi is Rs. 54,486 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Triumph Rocket 3 is available in 6 colours : Silver Ice & Amp: Strom Grey, Sapphire Black, Silver Ice Cranberry Red, Sapphire Black, Matt Silver Ice and Korosi Red. View colour images of Rocket 3.