Triumph Tiger 850 Sport Specifications
|Engine||888 CC||Mileage||19 Kmpl||Max Power||85 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||20 Liters||No Of Gears||6 speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Max Torque||82 Nm @ 6500 rpm|
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport Bike Latest Updates
Triumph has launched the Tiger 850 Sport in India at Rs 11,95,000 (ex-showroom, pan India). With this pricing, the Tiger 850 Sport is the most affordable bike in the Tiger lineup. Read all about the baby Tiger in our launch report here.
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport Engine
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport Variants
Triumph sells the Tiger 850 Sport in only one variant but two colour options: Graphite Caspian Blue and Graphite Diablo Red
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport Design
Key Features of Triumph Tiger 850 Sport
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport Competitors
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport PriceTriumph Tiger 850 Sport price start at Rs. 11.95 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Triumph Tiger 850 Sport is offered in only one variant - STD.
Tiger 850 Sport Price List (Variants)
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport User Reviews
5.0This is a super bike
This is a super bike anasr batg gfwashteuiyag byreyh aueteauury nate wetewtwryryd it have lot of featuresShare
3.0You ijiij ii ii I
you ijiij ii ii I am III ii j kk v j lo k no j kiShare
Bikes Similar to Tiger 850 Sport
BMW F 850 GS
Rs. 12.95 LakhTiger 850 Sport vs F 850 GS
Triumph Tiger 900
Rs. 13.70 LakhTiger 850 Sport vs Tiger 900
BMW F 850 GS Adventure
Rs. 13.75 LakhTiger 850 Sport vs F 850 GS Adventure
BMW F 900 XR
Rs. 12.55 LakhTiger 850 Sport vs F 900 XR
Kawasaki Versys 1000
Rs. 12.31 LakhTiger 850 Sport vs Versys 1000
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport Images
- 15 more
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport Colours
Compare Tiger 850 Sport with Alternatives
Tiger 850 SportAll Comparisons
|Rs.11.95 Lakh onwards||Rs. 12.95 Lakh onwards||Rs. 13.70 Lakh onwards||Rs. 13.75 Lakh onwards||Rs. 12.55 Lakh onwards|
|4.1 2 reviews||4.4 2 reviews||4.7 2 reviews||4.2 1 review||4.6 2 reviews|
|888 CC||853 CC||888 CC||853 CC||895 CC|
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport Videos
19 Apr, 202123820 views
To facilitate a smooth upgrade into the world of large-capacity ADVs, Triumph... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tiger 850 Sport
- The Triumph Tiger 850 Sport already comes equipped with Cruise Control.
- This is false, the Tiger 850 Sport DOES NOT have cruise control, and Triumph DOES NOT offer a cruise control kit for this model.
- Tiger 850 sport is very nice adventure bike with gr8 power and required features.. Can use both in city and highway..
- Triumph Tiger 850 Sport features a saddle height of 810-830 mm.
- Selecting between the BMW F 850 GS and the Triumph Tiger 850 Sport would depend on your budget, preference of the segment and usage of the bike. The F 850 GS is powered by a new 853cc inline-twin engine that gets a 270-degree crank. That makes it fairly punchy in the mid-range, much like a V-twin. Internationally, it makes the same power as the Tiger 800, but in India, BMW Motorrad has seen fit to detune it a little to run on 91 octane fuel. It does make more torque compared to the Tiger though. In order to compensate for this lack of bottom-end torque, BMW has made the first, second and third gears shorter, so that the bike will still have the grunt to make its way through the dirt, on slow speed trails. And fourth, fifth and sixth gears have been made taller for more relaxed highway cruising. But that means if you need to overtake quickly at highway speeds, you need to downshift a gear or two. On the other hand, the Tiger 850 Sport features the same fascia comprising an all-LED headlight with DRLs. However, it gets a smaller 5-inch display as opposed to the 900’s 7-inch screen. Triumph has given the Tiger 850 Sport a 20-litre fuel tank. With a claimed average of 19kmpl, the new Tiger should be a good choice for long hauls. The rider modes have also been cut down to half, Rain and Road, instead of Rain, Road, Off-road and Sport. The Tiger 850 Sport misses out on cornering ABS as well as rebound adjustability on both ends to keep costs in check. However, the bike does get switchable traction control. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- BMW850 GS
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport Bike News Updates
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Triumph Tiger 850 Sport is 11.95 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Tiger 850 Sport. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Triumph Tiger 850 Sport. View full specification of Tiger 850 Sport.
Triumph Tiger 900 Price starts at Rs. 13.70 Lakh which is Rs. 1.75 Lakh costlier than base model of Triumph Tiger 850 Sport priced at Rs. 11.95 Lakh. Compare Triumph Tiger 850 Sport vs Triumph Tiger 900 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Triumph Tiger 850 Sport in Delhi is Rs. 32,719 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport is available in 2 colour : Graphite And Diablo Red and Graphite And Caspian Blue. View colour images of Tiger 850 Sport.