Triumph Bonneville Bobber Specifications
|Engine||1200 CC||Mileage||22.22 Kmpl||Max Power||78 PS @ 6100 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||12 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||251 Kg||Max Torque||106 Nm @ 4000 rpm|
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Spoke)
- Speedometer (Analogue)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Bike Latest Updates
Triumph has relaunched the Bonneville Bobber in India but there's one glaring problem: its price. Usually, the British marque gets its pricing strategy bang on but with Bobber, Triumph has priced it significantly higher than its previous iteration. This niche product now costs Rs 11.75 lakh (ex-showroom India), which is close to Rs 1.50 lakh more than the old BS4 Bobber. In fact, it costs the same as the Bonneville Speedmaster now. And for the extra moolah, the only new bits on the Bobber are new colours, a new chunky 16-inch front wheel, a larger fuel tank, and better cycle parts. Here's all the dope on the 2021 Bonnie Bobber.
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Engine
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Variants
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Design
Key Features of Triumph Bonneville Bobber
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Competitors
The 2021 Triumph Bonneville Bobber will take on the upcoming Indian Scout Bobber.
Triumph Bonneville Bobber PriceThe price of Triumph Bonneville Bobber starts at Rs. 12.05 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 12.85 Lakh. Triumph Bonneville Bobber is offered in 2 variants - STD and the top variant Bonneville Bobber Chrome Edition which comes at a price tag of Rs. 12.85 Lakh.
Bonneville Bobber Price List (Variants)
Triumph Bonneville Bobber User Reviews
Very comfortable bike mileage is 19 comfortable this bikeShare
Every thing is good i love
Every thing is good i love triumph bonneville bobberShare
This bike made for haven
This bike made for haven because that gave the feel of like a kingShare
More Customer Reviews of Bonneville Bobber
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Images
- 6 more
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Colours
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||24.39 kmpl|
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Videos
19 Feb, 2017245953 views
The New 2017 Triumph Bonneville Bobber is a modern take on an old school... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph recently launched the BS6 iteration of its achingly gorgeous bobber in the country. At Rs 11.75 lakh (ex-showroom India), the BS6 Bobber costs a whole lakh and a half rupees more than the BS4 version. Its new fatter front tyre, slightly larger fuel tank, and cleaner engine do compensate to an extent. On the other hand, The Iron 883 is the Milwaukee manufacturer’s most affordable bike to not be made in India, and also part of Harley’s sizeable BS6 compliant range. Powering the Iron 883 is an 883cc air-cooled V-twin motor churning out a respectable 68Nm in BS6 compliant form. The Harley-Davidson Iron 883 is for those who want a quintessential Harley serving as a blank canvas with a huge scope for customization. But if you’re looking for an attention-grabbing, well-engineered motorcycle for short breakfast rides and to potter around the cityscape in style, the Bonneville Bobber ticks the right boxes. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Harley Davidson Iron 883 vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Last I heard, they said they won't be launching Bonneville Bobber BS6 in India & that it has been discontinued. Hope they bring it back. 🤞🏼 Came across the news on Newsbytes with the article titled "#AutoBytes: Triumph motorcycles that have been recently discontinued in India".
- Now its available
- It is heavy in city or market traffic.. If you're okay with it then people would be staring the beauty you are ridding on
- No I use Triumph Bobber for long rides...
- Indian Scout Bobber if you could spend more
- Triumph Bobber is great...
- Nope it is not meant for touring, rather go with triumph tiger 800 xrx or bmw f 850 gs
- Yes Buddy absolute perfect height
- Triumph Bobber is a single seater...
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Bike News Updates
Triumph Bonneville Bobber FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Triumph Bonneville Bobber is 12.85 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Bonneville Bobber. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Triumph Bonneville Bobber is 24.39 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Bonneville Bobber.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Triumph Bonneville Bobber. View full specification of Bonneville Bobber.
Indian Scout Price starts at Rs. 17.82 Lakh which is Rs. 5.77 Lakh costlier than base model of Triumph Bonneville Bobber priced at Rs. 12.05 Lakh. Compare Triumph Bonneville Bobber vs Indian Scout on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Triumph Bonneville Bobber in Delhi is Rs. 32,993 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Triumph Bonneville Bobber is available in 5 colours : Red Hopper, Matt Storm Grey And Matt Ironstone, Jet Black, Cordovan Red and Chrome And Jet Black. View colour images of Bonneville Bobber.
The kerb weight of Triumph Bonneville Bobber is 251 Kg.