Honda Hornet 2.0 On Road Price in SataraChange City
|Hornet 2.0 STD||
||View May Offers|
Honda Hornet 2.0 Price in Satara
Hornet 2.0 Models On Road Price in Satara
|Hornet 2.0 Models||On Road Price|
|Hornet 2.0 STD||Rs. 1.58 Lakh|
Price of Hornet 2.0 Competitors
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.20 LakhApache 160 4V Price in Satara Hornet 2.0 vs Apache 160 4V
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Rs. 1.36 LakhApache 200 4V Price in Satara Hornet 2.0 vs Apache 200 4V
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 1.09 LakhApache RTR 160 Price in Satara Hornet 2.0 vs Apache RTR 160
Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0
Rs. 1.60 LakhMT-15 Version 2.0 Price in Satara Hornet 2.0 vs MT-15 Version 2.0
Hornet 2.0 User Reviews
- Looks (20)
- Engine (17)
- Mileage (14)
- Performance (14)
- Comfort (13)
- Style (11)
- Seat (11)
- Service (10)
- Price (7)
- Speed (7)
- Experience (6)
Nice bike with ample performance
Nice bike with ample performance and style.The looks may be intimidating for few, But in my opinion, The bike is a true looker and a head turner.
This is an amazing bike.I am using this bike last 1.5 years.This bike is so good with mileage and engine.Very low maintenance change.
Honda hornet 2.0 replaces
Honda hornet 2.0 replaces the cb hornet 160r which used to be honda’s one of the highest selling motorcycles.The hornet brand was known for its aggressive styling and good performance.The new hornet 2.0 plans to take that to a new level.It comes up with anti-locking braking system.It gets cleaner lines and has more bulk that makes it quite striking.Plus, With the presence of golden upside down forks, This honda looks quite premium.
Am try test ride in
Am try test ride in my friend bick hornet 2.0 it was very smooth and i don't have any heating issue i like this is mileage bick & look vias also very superam going to buy hornet 2.0.
I am impressed honda.Love you so much.This bike is best bike in 200 cc segment.I hope all hornet 2.0 customers are very happy.
More Customer Reviews of Hornet 2.0
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 1.18 Lakh450X Price in Satara Hornet 2.0 vs 450X
TVS iQube Electric
Rs. 1.61 LakhiQube Electric Price in Satara Hornet 2.0 vs iQube Electric
Rs. 1.24 LakhRV400 Price in Satara Hornet 2.0 vs RV400
Rs. 1.47 LakhChetak Price in Satara Hornet 2.0 vs Chetak
Simple Energy One
Rs. 1.09 LakhOne Price in Satara Hornet 2.0 vs One
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Calculate Honda Hornet 2.0 EMI
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Hornet 2.0
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 per cent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- We'd suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized service center to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- IRDAI has made it mandatory for all new two-wheelers to be issued a 5-year insurance cover. This has been done to ensure that the maximum number of two-wheelers remain insured and also to minimize incidents of lapsed, expired policies, and uninsured vehicles. If you have just bought a brand new scooter or bike and decided to go with basic third-party bike insurance, you will necessarily have to buy a 5-year insurance policy. But if you choose to purchase comprehensive two-wheeler insurance for your new bike, then your policy tenure will be 3 years and not 5 years.
- Honda has not shared any plans to deliver the said model - with dual channel ABS. I guess you can only wait.
- Honda Hornet 2.0 is only available in a single 'Standard' variant that features a single-channel ABS system.
- Honda giving you upside down fork instead of dual channel abs.. Lol 🤣🤣psycho honda😄
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- I want exchange my bike Hornet 2.0 honda
- I want exchange my bike Hornet 2.0 honda
Hornet 2.0 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Sticker KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 622GST Price :- 174Total Price :- 796
Side StandAuthorised Dealer Price :- 133GST Price :- 37Total Price :- 170
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 561GST Price :- 157Total Price :- 718
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 758GST Price :- 212Total Price :- 970
Rider Foot RestAuthorised Dealer Price :- 99GST Price :- 27Total Price :- 126
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Honda Bike Dealers in SataraChange City
43/1/1A NH-4 Near Bombay Restaurant Chowk, Satara, Maharashtra, 415003
Hem Wings Honda
Plot No,A-2D,Old Midc ,Near Kalyan, Satara, Maharashtra, 415001
Plot No 33, Wai-Pune Road, Opposite Cbd Compelx, Wai Dist , Satara, Maharashtra, 412804
Nikam Patil Honda
Nikam Patil Honda, Opp-Shirwal Polce Station, Tambe Mala, Mumbai Bangalore Highway, Shirwal, Tal- Khandala, Dist- , Satara, Maharashtra, 412801
Do you own a Bike?
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
Honda Hornet 2.0 News Updates
Best Sports_Naked Bikes in India
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Rs. 1.09 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
Rs. 1.20 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 180 Price
Rs. 1.16 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.36 Lakh
TVS Raider Price
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.35 Lakh
KTM 200 Duke Price
Rs. 1.84 Lakh
KTM 390 Duke Price
Rs. 2.87 Lakh
KTM 125 Duke Price
Rs. 1.69 Lakh
Yamaha FZ-FI Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 1.10 Lakh
Recently LaunchedKomaki XGT Classic - Priced at Rs. 1.11 Lakh | Launched on 11 May 2022
Honda Hornet 2.0 Price FAQs
What is the Honda Hornet 2.0 on-road price Satara?
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Satara is Rs 1,58,916.
What is the price of Honda Hornet 2.0 top variant?
The top variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 is STD and the on-road price is Rs 1,58,916.
What are the RTO charges for Honda Hornet 2.0 in Satara?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Satara will be Rs 14,826.
What is the insurance cost of the Honda Hornet 2.0 in Satara?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Satara is Rs. 9,305.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Satara?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Satara is Rs 1,34,785.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Honda Hornet 2.0?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 is Rs 44443 and the EMI is 3,883.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less