Honda Hornet 2.0 On Road Price in Kolkata
Hornet 2.0 Models On Road Price in Kolkata
|Hornet 2.0 Variants||On Road Price|
|Hornet 2.0 Repsol Edition||Rs. 1.59 Lakh|
|Hornet 2.0 STD||Rs. 1.70 Lakh|
Honda Hornet 2.0 Price in KolkataRs. 1.36 - 1.39 Lakh
On Road Price of Hornet 2.0
Rs. 1,36,214 EMI starts @ Rs.131/day
View On Road Price
||Get EMI Offers|
Rs. 1,39,000 EMI starts @ Rs.133/day
View On Road Price
||Get EMI Offers|
Hornet 2.0 Price Key Highlights
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 1,36,214|
|On Road Price||Rs. 1,59,164|
|Monthly EMI||Rs. 3,924 per month @ 9.45%|
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Calculate Honda Hornet 2.0 EMI
Honda Bike Dealers in KolkataChange City
61/1C, B. L. Shah Road, Kolkata, West bengal, 700052
390, Prince Anwar Shah Rd, Opposite South City Mall, Jadavpur, , Kolkata, West bengal, 700045
RGM 17/12, Jakson House, VIP Rd, Raghunathpur, Baguiati, , , Kolkata, West bengal, 700059
North Honda Big Wing Kolkata
AS/170, BMC, Atghara, Noapara, City Centre 2, Chinar Park, Kolkata, West bengal, 700141
Honda Hornet 2.0 User Reviews
- Mileage (49)
- Looks (46)
- Engine (29)
- Experience (28)
- Comfort (28)
- Performance (23)
- Service (17)
- Price (14)
- Style (14)
- Seat (14)
- Pickup (12)
5.0Best bike of every side like
Best bike of every side like bugget, Cc, Speed, Look, mileage etc over all a bike comfortable riding.Share
Imposing presence on the road.
The Honda Hornet 160R is a smooth and great motorcycle from Honda’s stable that offers a perfect mix of performance and aesthetics. As a language model, I don’t have physical experience of riding the motorcycle, but I can give an objective review grounded on the specifications and reviews from experts. Starting with the design, the Hornet 160R comes with an aggressive and muscular look that incontinently grabs attention. It features a sharp headlamp, a chiseled energy tank, and split- seat arrangement, all of which give it an Imposing presence on the road.Share
I have hornet 2.0 r repsol edition i like the colour built quality and mileage everything.Share
An aggressive machine
I purchased this bike not many weeks prior. It has great force and short-stuff proportions so u can undoubtedly journey in the city at a low speed with sufficient force. The pinion wheels are quite hard, I get it will be smooth after the break-in period after the first assistance because the test vehicle was spread smoothly. It is great to Situate solace. The bike has double person, if u need to ride at low speed , it will be a quiet bike, If u open the choke a portion of the way, it changes into an aggressive machine.Share
stopping power when demanded
"The Honda Hornet2.0 offers a unique combination of power and style that sets it piecemeal in the world of entry- position motorcycles. Its 184cc machine delivers an emotional17.26 bhp and16.1 Nm of necklace, icing exhilarating acceleration and nimble project. The design is visually striking, characterized by sharp lines, an assertive front fascia, and eye- catching LED lighting. One name point is the advanced USD front spoons, enhancing running and control, particularly in tight corners. For safety, the bike is equipped with binary slice thickets and single- channel ABS, furnishing dependable stopping power when demanded.Share
More Customer Reviews of Hornet 2.0
Price of Hornet 2.0 Competitors
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.49 LakhPulsar NS200 Price in Kolkata Hornet 2.0 vs Pulsar NS200
Bajaj Pulsar N160
Rs. 1.28 LakhPulsar N160 Price in Kolkata Hornet 2.0 vs Pulsar N160
Yamaha FZS V3
Rs. 1.22 LakhFZS-FI V3 Price in Kolkata Hornet 2.0 vs FZS-FI V3
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.40 LakhPulsar 220 F Price in Kolkata Hornet 2.0 vs Pulsar 220 F
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.37 LakhPulsar NS160 Price in Kolkata Hornet 2.0 vs Pulsar NS160
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Hornet 2.0
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 per cent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- We'd suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized service center to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- IRDAI has made it mandatory for all new two-wheelers to be issued a 5-year insurance cover. This has been done to ensure that the maximum number of two-wheelers remain insured and also to minimize incidents of lapsed, expired policies, and uninsured vehicles. If you have just bought a brand new scooter or bike and decided to go with basic third-party bike insurance, you will necessarily have to buy a 5-year insurance policy. But if you choose to purchase comprehensive two-wheeler insurance for your new bike, then your policy tenure will be 3 years and not 5 years.
- Honda has not shared any plans to deliver the said model - with dual channel ABS. I guess you can only wait.
- Honda Hornet 2.0 is only available in a single 'Standard' variant that features a single-channel ABS system.
- Honda giving you upside down fork instead of dual channel abs.. Lol 🤣🤣psycho honda😄
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- I want exchange my bike Hornet 2.0 honda
- I want exchange my bike Hornet 2.0 honda
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 1.54 LakhRV400 Price in Kolkata Hornet 2.0 vs RV400
Tork Kratos R
Rs. 1.37 LakhKratos Price in Kolkata Hornet 2.0 vs Kratos
One Electric Motorcycles Kridn
Rs. 1.35 LakhKridn Price in Kolkata Hornet 2.0 vs Kridn
Power EV P-Sport
Rs. 1.57 LakhP-Sport Price in Kolkata Hornet 2.0 vs P-Sport
Rs. 1.61 LakhOxo Price in Kolkata Hornet 2.0 vs Oxo
Hornet 2.0 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Sticker KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 622GST Price :- 174Total Price :- 796
Side StandAuthorised Dealer Price :- 133GST Price :- 37Total Price :- 170
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 561GST Price :- 157Total Price :- 718
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 758GST Price :- 212Total Price :- 970
Rider Foot RestAuthorised Dealer Price :- 99GST Price :- 27Total Price :- 126
Hornet 2.0 Running Cost
|Monthly Fuel Cost||Rs. 2631 / 1500km|
|Daily Fuel Cost||Rs. 87 / 50km|
|Per KM Fuel Cost||Rs. 1.75|
The Hornet 2.0 has a running cost of Rs. 1.75 per kilometer and a monthly fuel cost of Rs. 2631, assuming a daily run of 50 kilometers and Petrol at Rs. 100 per liter.
Calculate Fuel Cost For Your Hornet 2.0
Honda Hornet 2.0 News Updates
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha MT 15 V2 Price
Rs. 1.67 Lakh
Yamaha R15 V4 Price
Rs. 1.82 Lakh
TVS Raider Price
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.49 Lakh
Yamaha R15S Price
Rs. 1.65 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Price
Rs. 1.07 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price
Rs. 1.28 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.75 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.22 Lakh
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Price
Rs. 15.99 Lakh
Honda Hornet 2.0 Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Kolkata is Rs 1,59,164.
The top variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 is STD and the on-road price is Rs 1,70,451.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Kolkata will be Rs 13,621.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Kolkata is Rs. 9,329.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Kolkata is Rs 1,36,214.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 is Rs 43445 and the EMI is 3,924.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less