Honda Hornet 2.0 On Road Price in Hosur
Hornet 2.0 Models On Road Price in Hosur
|Hornet 2.0 Models||On Road Price|
|Hornet 2.0 STD||Rs. 1.60 Lakh|
Honda Hornet 2.0 Price in HosurRs. 1.60 Lakh
|Hornet 2.0 STD||
||View September Offers|
Honda Bike Dealers in HosurChange City
Kottai Vasal , Kelamangalam Road , Denkani Kotta, Hosur, Tamil nadu, 635109
NH - 7, Keerthi Complex, Krishnagiri Road, Hosur, Tamil nadu, 635109
63/A1, Denkanikotta Road, Near Railway Station, Hosur, Tamil nadu, 635109
Honda Hornet 2.0 User Reviews
- Looks (26)
- Engine (24)
- Mileage (22)
- Comfort (18)
- Performance (17)
- Style (13)
- Service (12)
- Seat (11)
- Experience (11)
- Price (9)
- Speed (8)
Honda hornet 2.0's Ride is
Honda hornet 2.0's ride is very smooth and so speedy and i am extremely happy.
Great sports bike👍.Driving experience is great.Bike is awesome❤️.
5.0THIS IS NOT JUST A BIKE ,
This is not just a bike, Its an emotion for bikers, I always ride it with glory, The exhaust sound is just pleasing to heart and mind soothes the cravings when throttle is pulled back, Roaring and gear shifting is class man.M in ❤🔥.
Quite Good. I'd say the bike
Quite good.I'd say the bike is more of a commuter than a sportier approach that it has in the market.The bike comes with a tad bit of add-ons and a basic architecture.At this price point we would expect the bike to have a liquid cooled engine, 6-speed gear box and a trellis frame.The bike has good showa usds up front and nissin braking system with a single channel bosch abs.All digital cluster and led lighting is good and efficient.The seating posture is upright and comfortable for long rides.Overall i'd give a 6/10 rating with my experience.
My bike max mileage is 30
My bike max mileage is 35 kmpl per 1 liter.How should i increase my bike mileage.
More Customer Reviews of Hornet 2.0
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 1.17 Lakh450X Price in Hosur Hornet 2.0 vs 450X
TVS iQube Electric
Rs. 1.59 LakhiQube Electric Price in Hosur Hornet 2.0 vs iQube Electric
Revolt RV 400
Rs. 1.24 LakhRV 400 Price in Hosur Hornet 2.0 vs RV 400
Rs. 1.51 LakhChetak Price in Hosur Hornet 2.0 vs Chetak
Rs. 1.22 LakhKratos Price in Hosur Hornet 2.0 vs Kratos
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Hornet 2.0
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 per cent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- We'd suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized service center to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- IRDAI has made it mandatory for all new two-wheelers to be issued a 5-year insurance cover. This has been done to ensure that the maximum number of two-wheelers remain insured and also to minimize incidents of lapsed, expired policies, and uninsured vehicles. If you have just bought a brand new scooter or bike and decided to go with basic third-party bike insurance, you will necessarily have to buy a 5-year insurance policy. But if you choose to purchase comprehensive two-wheeler insurance for your new bike, then your policy tenure will be 3 years and not 5 years.
- Honda has not shared any plans to deliver the said model - with dual channel ABS. I guess you can only wait.
- Honda Hornet 2.0 is only available in a single 'Standard' variant that features a single-channel ABS system.
- Honda giving you upside down fork instead of dual channel abs.. Lol 🤣🤣psycho honda😄
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- I want exchange my bike Hornet 2.0 honda
- I want exchange my bike Hornet 2.0 honda
3 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Calculate Honda Hornet 2.0 EMI
Hornet 2.0 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Sticker KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 622GST Price :- 174Total Price :- 796
Side StandAuthorised Dealer Price :- 133GST Price :- 37Total Price :- 170
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 561GST Price :- 157Total Price :- 718
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 758GST Price :- 212Total Price :- 970
Rider Foot RestAuthorised Dealer Price :- 99GST Price :- 27Total Price :- 126
Honda Hornet 2.0 News Updates
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 Price
Rs. 1.65 Lakh
Yamaha R15S Price
Rs. 1.63 Lakh
Yamaha R15 V4 Price
Rs. 1.80 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.41 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.70 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.22 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Price
Rs. 1.05 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price
Rs. 1.22 Lakh
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Price
Rs. 15.99 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.65 Lakh
Just LaunchedKawasaki W175 - Priced at Rs. 1.47 Lakh | Launched on 25 Sep 2022
Honda Hornet 2.0 Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Hosur is Rs 1,60,684.
The top variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 is STD and the on-road price is Rs 1,60,684.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Hosur will be Rs 11,086.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Hosur is Rs. 11,020.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Hosur is Rs 1,38,578.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 is Rs 42906 and the EMI is 3,992.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less