Bajaj Platina 110
Bajaj Platina 110 is a commuter bike available at a price range of Rs. 70,400 to 74,061 in India. It is available in 2 variants and 5 colours. The Platina 110 is a powered by 115cc BS6 engine mated to a 5 is speed gearbox . This engine of Platina 110 develops a power of 8.60 ps and a torque of 9.81 nm . The Bajaj Platina 110 gets drum brakes in the front and rear. The Bajaj Platina 110 weighs 119 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 11 liters.
Bajaj Platina 110 Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||115 CC||Max Power||8.60 PS @ 7000 rpm||No Of Gears||5 Speed|
|Tyre and Wheels|
|Tyre Size||Front :-80/100-17, Rear :-80/100-17||Wheel Size||Front :-80/100-17, Rear :-80/100-17||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Disc||Brakes Rear||Drum|
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- ABS (Single Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Bajaj Platina 110 Bike Latest Updates
The Bajaj Platina 110 is India’s most affordable bike with ABS. Click here to know the details. It is a no-nonsense, frugal commuter with special emphasis on comfort.
Bajaj Platina 110 Engine
Bajaj Platina 110 Variants
The Platina 110 is offered in two variants by the manufacturer with notable differences. While the standard drum variant comes with analogue instrumentation, its ABS counterpart gets a digital console with aforementioned extra features. While the two models of this bike are offered in different colours, the stickers look similar across the board.
Bajaj Platina 110 Design
Bajaj Platina 110 Features
Bajaj Platina 110 Competitors
In the commuter motorcycle segment, the Bajaj Platina 110 rivals the likes of the TVS Star City Plus, Honda Livo, Splendor Plus Xtec and the Hero Passion Pro.
Bajaj Platina 110 PriceThe price of Bajaj Platina 110 starts at Rs. 70,400 and goes upto Rs. 74,061. Bajaj Platina 110 is offered in 2 variants - Drum and the top variant Platina 110 ABS which comes at a price tag of Rs. 74,061.
Platina 110 Price List (Variants)
Platina 110 Drum
115 cc . 70 kmpl
|Rs. 70,400 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
Platina 110 ABS
115 cc . 70 kmpl
|Rs. 74,061 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
What is good and bad in Platina 110 Bike?
Platina 110 Positives
Comes at an affordable price tag, is frugal
Platina 110 Negatives
Design may not appeal to everyone
Platina was supposed to put Bajaj up face-to-face against Hero Motocorp. But its bland design, inspired from Bajaj-Kawasaki Wind 125, is not really making a strong case.
Bajaj Platina 110 Expert's Review
The new Bajaj Platina has the potential to become the company's bread-and-butter bike by making a mark in the massive entry-level commuter motorcycle market of India. Read Full Review
Bajaj Platina 110 User Reviews
The superior safety update bajaj gave the platina 110 is undoubtedly what makes it unique in its class.The majority of riders would presume that bajaj could have stopped producing the combi-braking system when the abs was introduced.Contrary to what is commonly believed, The platina 110 abs has both the abs and the combi-braking system, Making it the greatest option for riders who value safety above all else.Share
This bike is very good.Eske
This bike is very good.Eske drive karne me bhut hi jayda mja aata hai.Maileg bhi bhut bhadiya hai.Share
Talking about the driving experience of platina 110 as its of bajaj its shockups are really good for back, They are so comfortable and smooth.As you take platina 110 you will assurely get mileage upto 70-75/ltr its real average bike for petrol savers.Pickup is decent as is of 110 cc but quite good.As for servicing first six services are free at bajaj service centre but you have to wait for long time to return it.After that you will charged a small charge.Body is of hard fibre and petrol tank is of hard metal which is good durable.Engine is really powerful experience and cooling system is really fast.Overall if you have budget of 80000band mileage bike you wanted, Blindly go for platina 110.Share
Well, It's an amazing bike which i even ride in my whole life.Amazing experience.Share
This is very cheapest but
This is very cheapest but comfortable for useful for all middle clas small business man like asShare
More Customer Reviews of Platina 110
Bikes Similar to Platina 110
Rs. 63,990Platina 110 vs Sport
TVS Star City Plus
Rs. 76,820Platina 110 vs Star City Plus
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 73,481Platina 110 vs Splendor Plus
Bajaj Platina 100
Rs. 67,808Platina 110 vs Platina 100
Bajaj CT 110X
Rs. 59,104Platina 110 vs CT 110X
Bajaj Platina 110 Images
- 7 more
Bajaj Platina 110 Colours
Compare Platina 110 with Alternatives
|Bajaj Platina 110||TVS Sport
View June Offers
|TVS Star City Plus
View June Offers
|Hero Splendor Plus
View June Offers
|Bajaj Platina 100
View June Offers
|Rs.70,400 onwards||Rs. 63,990 onwards||Rs. 76,820 onwards||Rs. 73,481 onwards||Rs. 67,808 onwards|
|4.1 234 reviews||3.9 395 reviews||4.1 313 reviews||4.0 3674 reviews||4.0 470 reviews|
|115 CC||109 CC||109 CC||97 CC||102 CC|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Platina 110
- The ground clearnance in Bajaj Platina 110 is 200 mm.
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Bajaj Platina 110 is built on a tubular single-cradle chassis which is suspended on a telescopic fork up front and twin gas-charged rear shocks. The bike equips a 240mm disc/130mm drum brake up front and a 110mm drum at the rear. The disc variant comes with a single-channel ABS with the drum variant coming with CBS as standard. The disc variant has a kerb weight of 123kg and the drum variant weighs 119kg (kerb), with both having a generous 200mm ground clearance.
- No, i don't think so more ride above, 100 km, we & bike will tired, but the driving experiance, is faboulos, on 50 & 60, km speed in better, Road.
- For solo driver ... Can I travel 300km solo?
- For solo ride it's good
- Dear all new Platina users it happened with me too the solution is you all have fit petrol cap due to rainy season so when you close the lid it gets Air tight 😂 that's why it does not start or it gives jerk as petrol is over Take off the petrol plastic cap bike will Run smoothly
- Dear all new Platina users it happens because you all have fitted plastic petrol cap on your Tank when you close the Tank it gets Air tight 😂 SOLUTION: Take off the Plastic petrol cap Bike will Run smoothly 🙂🙂🏍️💨
- Last week i also bought a platina h gear 110. Same thing is happening with me and am too much fustrated. Can i get any medium to contact you regarding this problem as we both are facing the same problem
- As of now, the brand has not revealed the fuel-efficiency figures for the Platina 110. The ARAI claimed mileage of Bajaj CT110 is 104 Kmpl.
- 65 only
Bajaj Platina 110 Bike News Updates
Bajaj Platina 110 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Bajaj Platina 110 is 74,061. Check On Road Price of Platina 110. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Bajaj Platina 110. View full specification of Platina 110.
Bajaj Platina 110 Price starts at Rs. 70,400 which is Rs. 6,410 costlier than base model of TVS Sport priced at Rs. 63,990. Compare Bajaj Platina 110 vs TVS Sport on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Bajaj Platina 110 in Delhi is Rs. 1,987 per month @ 11.99% for a tenure of 36 months.
Bajaj Platina 110 is available in 5 colours : Saffire Blue, Ebony Black, Cocktail Wine Red, Ebony Black Red and Cocktial Wine Red- Orange. View colour images of Platina 110.
The maximum speed of Bajaj Platina 110 is 90 kmph
The kerb weight of Bajaj Platina 110 is 123 Kg.