Royal Enfield Himalayan Price in Karimnagar
Royal Enfield Himalayan On Road Price in Karimnagar 2020
Royal Enfield Himalayan On Road Price in KarimnagarChange
Granite Black Ex-Showroom PriceKarimnagar Rs. 1.89 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 17,060 Insurance Rs. 16,680 On-Road Price Karimnagar Rs. 2.23 Lakh
Snow White Ex-Showroom PriceKarimnagar Rs. 1.89 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 17,060 Insurance Rs. 16,680 On-Road Price Karimnagar Rs. 2.23 Lakh
Sleet Grey Ex-Showroom PriceKarimnagar Rs. 1.92 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 17,308 Insurance Rs. 16,723 On-Road Price Karimnagar Rs. 2.26 Lakh
Gravel Grey Ex-Showroom PriceKarimnagar Rs. 1.92 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 17,308 Insurance Rs. 16,723 On-Road Price Karimnagar Rs. 2.26 Lakh
Lake Blue Ex-Showroom PriceKarimnagar Rs. 1.94 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 17,473 Insurance Rs. 16,752 On-Road Price Karimnagar Rs. 2.28 Lakh
Rock Red Ex-Showroom PriceKarimnagar Rs. 1.94 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 17,473 Insurance Rs. 16,752 On-Road Price Karimnagar Rs. 2.28 Lakh
Get Instant Bike Loan
4 Offers Available
Price of Himalayan Competitors
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.94 LakhDominar 400 On Road Price Compare with Himalayan
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.59 LakhClassic 350 On Road Price Compare with Himalayan
KTM 390 Adventure
Rs. 3.03 Lakh390 Adventure On Road Price Compare with Himalayan
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.05 LakhDuke 250 On Road Price Compare with Himalayan
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.76 LakhDuke 200 On Road Price Compare with Himalayan
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.57 LakhDuke 390 On Road Price Compare with Himalayan
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
Rs. 2.8 LakhContinental GT 650 On Road Price Compare with Himalayan
Rs. 1.6 Lakh42 On Road Price Compare with Himalayan
Royal Enfield Dealer Showrooms in Karimnagar
QUALITY MOTORS3-1-59,3-1-60, CVRN Road,opp. R&b guest house, Karimnagar, Telangana, 505001
QUALITY MOTORS8-6-309/3/c/1, Bypass Road, Kothirampur Karimnagar, Telangana, 505001Phone : 9966172000, 08786509992 Phone : 9966172000, 08786509992Email : email@example.com
Royal Enfield Himalayan Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.48 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.19 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.27 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.47 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.01 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.27 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 1.89 Lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.59 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Price
Rs. 1.06 Lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Himalayan
- No, Royal Enfield Himalayan does not have a slipper clutch.
- Royal Enfield gets a Self Start feature only and Kick Start can not be added afterward.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan comes with a saddle height of 800 mm which will be little difficult to ride by a 5.5ft height person. Moreover, we would suggest taking the test ride so that you can feel the comfort. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- KTM 390 Adventure gets 100/90-19 at front and 130/80-17 at rear on the other hand Himalayan gets 90/90-21 at front and 120/90-17 at rear. Both the well capable bikes but Himalayan has better tyre grip on off-road conditions. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out details.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan is an amazing adventure touring motorcycle and features a saddle height of 800mm. Though it features a narrow and scooped-out seat, per your height it might cause a little inconvenience while riding the bike. However, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the bike in order to get acquainted with the performance and compatibility. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- It’s ergonomically perfect for someone who claims to be 6-feet tall and more than adequately roomy for someone who never owns up to weighing a hundred kilos. While it retains its segment-best 220mm ground clearance (matched only by the XPulse) and its lowest-in-class seat height (800mm), some of you may frown at the news of it has gotten heavier by 5kg. We find long-distance travel enjoyable when it involves maintaining good average speeds rather than short, tense bursts of higher speeds, and the Himalayan’s 100kmph cruising speed fits us like a glove, allowing us fewer halts for petrol. If it works for you, then the Himalayan will delight you with its analogue sensations, confident stride (courtesy the 21-/17-inch wheels) and long-haul friendly ergonomics. It is also one of the sweetest motorcycles in the sub-Rs 5 lakh category for pillion comfort. The seat is well-padded and roomy, with the footpegs being positioned just right for a long day looking over your rider’s shoulder, and the felted seat feels wonderfully premium, too. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Nope... Myself and my brother tried once... Bangalore to Kanyakumari... Rider - the experience was wonderful, and who sits at the back- experience is total opposite...
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Royal Enfield Himalayan in Karimnagar?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Royal Enfield Himalayan in Karimnagar is Rs. 16,680.
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price in India
Calculate Royal Enfield Himalayan EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less