Honda H'ness CB350 Bike Brochures
2 Brochure of Honda H'ness CB350
Honda H'ness CB350 DLX
- 9.01 MB
- PDF Document
- Oct 8, 2020
Honda H'ness CB350 DLX Pro
- 9.01 MB
- PDF Document
- Oct 8, 2020
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying H'ness CB350Q. What is the price of the Honda H'ness CB350?
Q. Is Honda H'ness CB350 available in Jaipur?
- Honda H'ness CB350 is priced from INR 2.10 - 2.15 Lakh (Ex-showroom price in Delhi). You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for an estimated on-road price.
Q. What is the mileage of the Honda H'ness CB350?More Questions
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Q. Which is better Honda Hness 350 or RE Meteor 350? I want my bike for longer ride like 700kms and I have back pain issue too.
- The mileage of Honda H'ness CB350 is 45.8 kmpl. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of H'ness CB350.
Q. Does honda cb350 looks like a big Splendor? Also confused between meteor and cb350!?
- I have done couple of long rides on hness. Easy to do 400kms a day with split seats. Yet to take my meteor out on a long ride (will post once I get a chance to). But I must say short distance drive (50 kms) is more fun on meteor. Meteor has better gearing and gear changes are very smooth.
- I have both , but Hness is more powerful bike get top end easily 130+ whereas Meteor slower than Hness.
- Both are comfortable for long ride, meteor slight edge over Hness CB 350, over all hness is good.
Q. How much engine oil for Hness CB350?More Questions
- The H’ness CB350 follows in the same footsteps as the CB1100 EX and CB750, the small made-for-India roadster bearing the same CB silhouette. One can draw parallels to the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 as both are very representative of an early-1970s design. As for the Meteor 350, the thump wrapped up in a refined, easy to ride, confident and practical package sounds just right. However, when it comes to the spec sheet, there's no denying that the CB350 comes out on top, with the Meteor a close second. But that notion soon changes when you consider the Meteor's price features list. So when it comes to value proposition, Royal Enfield’s latest offering makes more sense, especially over the previous-gen Thunderbird 350X. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Honda Hness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350
- It looks like a mix of bullet and classic with bigger tyres
- For that, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center and they would be able to assist you with exact details. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Yes it is better for honda hiness350.You can use THORTTLE Fully Synthetic Engine oil 10w30 from honda or Motul 300V 4T Factory Line Ester Core Fully Synthetic 5W30. We can use 5w30 and 10w30 for hness 350. THORTTLE Fully Synthetic Engine oil you can buy from honda spareparts showroom.
- Thanks, but is it for cb350hness or i should use synthetic oil ?
Honda H'ness CB350 Expert Reviews
Honda Sunchasers 2022 Ride: Taking The H’Ness To New Heights16 Oct, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 vs Honda CB350 RS: Comparison Review13 Sep, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda H’ness CB350 Road Test Review: Should RE Be Worried?31 Jan, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda H'ness CB350 User Reviews
H'ness CB350Do not buy Honda highness
Do not buy honda highness if you are in jaipur, The service is horrible and very expensive, Service centre is poorly managed and cheating customers.Bottom line is this product has no resale value and it’s completely failure product of honda.Do not be a victim of this product, A third class experience.ShareMemorial 3 days ago
H'ness CB3504.6Loved this machine earliar
Loved this machine earlier i have classic but when i drive honda highness i feel its driving is very smooth.The clutch and engine is super smooth with comfortable riding position.I am getting mileage around 40kmpl on hills.ShareDinesh 2 weeks ago
H'ness CB3501.8Bad experience
Very bad experience with the bike.Bought it in august 2022 had good performance till the 2nd service after that the bike started to show issues, Like poor mileage and performance.Then one day the oil started leaking from the bike.Took it to honda showroom and they checked it and told the oil seal of gear box was broken and changed it then afterwards the engine is not smooth as it used to be.Also after the second service the suspension setup was different on both sides.Till now the issue with the engine has not been resolved and i have visited the showroom several times to explain them the issue but to no avail.This is causing a very bad experience with owning the bike as the mileage have reduced and the bike is showing very poor performance.Edit- on the third visit to service center came to know the poor performance of the bike was due to the service done of tightening the clutch fully with no free play of the lever, So it is very important to maintain proper clutch free play and also to lubricate the chain properly.ShareFarhan 3 weeks ago
H'ness CB350Recently purchased
I recently purchased the honda h’ness cb350, And i have to say that i am extremely impressed with this motorcycle.The bike looks and feels premium, With a sturdy build quality and excellent fit and finish.The retro design is a standout feature, And it has garnered many compliments from fellow riders.In terms of performance, It delivers a smooth and refined riding experience.The engine is powerful and responsive.ShareMayank 4 weeks ago
H'ness CB3505.0I own one cb350 anniversary
I own one cb350 anniversary edition and it has been more theb 15 months to me and the experience so far has been amazingShareScoodographer 1 month ago
Honda H'ness CB350 News Updates
New 2023 Honda CB350 and CB350RS Variants: 4 Things That Are New13 Mar, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Dio To Soon Get The H-Smart Treatment29 May, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Hottest Two-wheeler News From This Week11 Mar, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
BREAKING: Honda Rides In The Updated H’ness CB350 And CB350RS10 Mar, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India
Yamaha MT 15 V2
Rs. 1.64 LakhView Finance Offers
Yamaha R15 V4
Rs. 1.80 LakhView Finance Offers
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 73,481View Finance Offers
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 75,347View Finance Offers
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.90 LakhView Finance Offers