Honda H'ness CB350 Bike Brochures
2 Brochure of Honda H'ness CB350
Honda H'ness CB350 DLX
- 9.01 MB
- PDF Document
- Oct 8, 2020
Honda H'ness CB350 DLX Pro
- 9.01 MB
- PDF Document
- Oct 8, 2020
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying H'ness CB350Q. What are the accessories i get with CB 350pro
Q. Which variant of Hness CB350 is best to buy?
- In general, the accessories offered with this bike are an engine guard, panniers, tank pad, split seats and side stand. etc. Moreover, every dealer provides different accessories for the bikes. So, we would suggest you have a word with the nearest authorized dealer of Honda in your city.
Q. Which is the best bike between, Hness CB 350 or 250 Adventure?More Questions
- Honda Hness CB350 is available in 3 variants: Hness CB350 DLX, Hness CB350 DLX Pro, and Hness CB350 Anniversary Edition. Selecting one would depend on your personal preference of styling. Moreover, if you are looking for a comfortable, easy-to-handle bike that marries old-school charm and modern sensibilities well, you may go for Honda Hness CB350. The neutral riding position and excellent seat keep your body absolutely content. The H’ness does a fantastic job of masking its 181kg kerb weight, offering easy and neutral handling with minimal effort. We would suggest you take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Trust me, I have pro, and it’s not worth. Seat, pickup, highest speed, all these things are pathetic. It’s not worth spending 2.5L
Q. Which is better Honda Hness 350 or RE Meteor 350? I want my bike for longer ride like 700kms and I have back pain issue too.
- Also if you have any other bike suggestion let me know
Q. Does honda cb350 looks like a big Splendor? Also confused between meteor and cb350!?
- I have done couple of long rides on hness. Easy to do 400kms a day with split seats. Yet to take my meteor out on a long ride (will post once I get a chance to). But I must say short distance drive (50 kms) is more fun on meteor. Meteor has better gearing and gear changes are very smooth.
- I have both , but Hness is more powerful bike get top end easily 130+ whereas Meteor slower than Hness.
- Both are comfortable for long ride, meteor slight edge over Hness CB 350, over all hness is good.
Q. How much is the monthly service cost for Honda Hness CB350?More Questions
- The H’ness CB350 follows in the same footsteps as the CB1100 EX and CB750, the small made-for-India roadster bearing the same CB silhouette. One can draw parallels to the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 as both are very representative of an early-1970s design. As for the Meteor 350, the thump wrapped up in a refined, easy to ride, confident and practical package sounds just right. However, when it comes to the spec sheet, there's no denying that the CB350 comes out on top, with the Meteor a close second. But that notion soon changes when you consider the Meteor's price features list. So when it comes to value proposition, Royal Enfield’s latest offering makes more sense, especially over the previous-gen Thunderbird 350X. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Honda Hness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350
- The first service cost is around Rs.1500,/- which is slightly more than RE. Next due in six months or 6000 kms. So depends how much you ride. If average riding is around 1000 kns per month, then charges per month are very reasonable and affordable.
- For that, we would suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center of Honda as they would be able to assist you with exact details. Follow the link for service centers and select your city accordingly.
- No monthly service charges ,it's only 1st quaterly for around Rs.2000 ,than it's around six months than a year.
Honda H'ness CB350 Expert Reviews
2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 vs Honda CB350 RS: Comparison Review13 Sep, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda H’ness CB350 Road Test Review: Should RE Be Worried?31 Jan, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda H'ness CB350 User Reviews
H'ness CB3504.6love this bike. power
love this bike. power style performance everythingRahul 15 hours ago
H'ness CB3505.0City traffic
Very nimble to wade across in city traffic and very stable on the highways.The cb350 inspires a lot of confidence and the engine does not grunt even at high speeds.Refined and stable motorcycling experience as expected from a honda badge carrier.Aditya 2 days ago
H'ness CB350Nice bike with Retro looks
Nice bike with retro looks & modern technology benefits.Vivek 2 days ago
H'ness CB350Beast within a Beauty. Has
Beast within a beauty.Has zero vibrations while idle or riding.Has more sound than any enfield motorcycle.Everything on this bike is on point.The only thing i didn't like is the flimsy seat😅.Faheem 1 week ago
H'ness CB350Good horsepower
Super refined engine, Good horsepower and torque in 350 section.Could have provided a 6 speed gear box, Dual exhaust and navigation.Suvayu 2 weeks ago
Honda H'ness CB350 News Updates
Here’s A Track-ready Honda H’ness CB3504 May, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Has An Answer To The Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid22 Apr, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Is Thankfully Keeping The Waiting Periods For Its 350cc Bikes In Check3 May, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Introduces New Colours For The CB350 Twins11 Mar, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India