Honda Shine is a commuter bike available at a price range of Rs. 67,857 to 72,557 in India. It is available in 2 variants and 4 colours. The Shine is a powered by 124cc BS6 engine mated to a 5 is speed gearbox . This engine of Shine develops a power of 10.74 ps and a torque of 11 nm . The Honda Shine gets disc brakes in the front and drum brakes at the rear. The Honda Shine weighs 115 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 10 liters.
Honda Shine Latest Updates
Honda has updated its best selling model, the Shine, to comply with BS6 emissions. It gets a starting price of Rs 67, 857 (ex-showroom Delhi) -- a premium of Rs 7,867 over the BS4 drum variant. The BS6 update brings with it a couple of extra features along with mechanical updates. It's available in four colour options: Black, Geny Grey Metallic, Rebel Red Metallic and Athletic Blue Metallic.
Honda Shine Competitors
5 Offers Available
Honda Shine Summary
|Engine :||124 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Power :||10.74 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Mileage :||55 Kmpl|
|Gears :||5 Speed|
|Seat Height :||791 mm|
|Kerb Weight :||115 kg|
|Standard Warranty :||3 Years|
|Engine :||124 CC|
|Colors :||Geny Grey Metallic , Black +2 more|
Honda Shine Price
The price of Honda Shine starts at Rs. 67,857 and goes upto Rs. 72,557. Honda Shine is offered in 2 variants - Drum and the top variant Shine Disc which comes at a price tag of Rs. 72,557.
Honda Shine Price List in India
Editor's View of Honda Shine
Gets an ACG starter, start/stop switch, 5-speed transmission, Good fuel-efficiency
Price is high, styling is conservative
The Honda Shine makes for an excellent proposition after the BS6 update. It offers a ton of features, a frugal engine with a 5-speed transmission and ACG starter motor which makes life much simpler.
Top Competitors of Shine
Honda SP 125
Rs. 73,452Compare with Shine
Hero Passion Pro 110
Rs. 65,740Compare with Shine
Rs. 69,750Compare with Shine
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 70,995Compare with Shine
Rs. 93,593Compare with Shine
Hero Super Splendor
Rs. 68,150Compare with Shine
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 60,350Compare with Shine
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 90,003Compare with Shine
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Shine
- Motor vehicle insurances are of different types as they have some schemes and packages so it totally depends on one individual what he/she chooses. So for this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership because they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- For the availability, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better people to assist you because it depends on their stock book. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- YES HONDA CB UNICORN
- Both the bikes use the same 125cc engine platform but have a different state of tune. While the SP 125 is tuned for more power, the Shine BS6 offers better torque. The SP 125 has a sporty looking bodywork while the Shine BS6 has a more conservative yet premium commuter-ish design. In comparison to SP 125 the Shine BS6 is both longer and taller. The Shine BS6 also offers a slightly taller ground clearance and is 3kg lighter than the SP 125. Both offer near-identical seat height but the SP 125 has a 55mm longer seat. It also has a larger fuel tank. Compared to the Shine BS6, the SP 125 comes feature-packed. It gets an LED headlamp and a fully digital instrument console which includes a gear position indicator and clock. The SP 125 also gets stylish split alloy wheels. An update on the Shine BS6 is the new DC powered halogen headlamp which should provide a brighter beam spread. It still gets an analog instrument console but with refreshed graphics. Both motorcycles get an ACG starter which offers silent start operations. So if you want sporty, the SP 125 is the one to go for. For a premium commuter experience, go for the Shine BS6. Click here to check the comparison of both the bikes - Comparision. We would suggest you to take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given to get your nearest dealership details: Bike Showrooms.
- SP125 BS6 ' Shine BS6
- Both bikes are good enough. With the BS6 updates, Hero Passion Pro 110 got more stylish and attractive for a 110cc bike. Also, it gets i3S start-stop tech which makes it more fuel-efficient. On the other hand, the Honda Shine makes for an excellent proposition after the BS6 update. It offers a ton of features, a frugal engine with a 5-speed transmission and ACG starter motor which makes life much simpler. Also, it has an upper hand in terms of power too. You may copmpare both the bikes. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- As compared to BS4 Honda Shine, BS6 model gets a new updated BS6 engine and apart from the engine it gets cosmetic upgrades in the form of a DC headlamp, updated tail lamp, engine kill switch, new instrument console design, and new graphics with updated chrome trim on the headlamp visor and side panels. The Shine BS6 is available in 4 colours: Black, Geny Grey Metallic, Rebel Red Metallic & Athletic Blue Metallic.In the underpinnings department, the Shine SP BS6 now gets a 27mm longer seat which sits flush with the fuel tank now. The wheelbase is 19mm longer for better stability while ground clearance has gone up by 5mm. Suspension setup includes telescopic forks and dual 5-step adjustable shock absorbers.Check out the images for Honda SP 125 and Honda Shine BS6
- Anil bhatt
- No its different
Honda Shine User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling3.8/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
46% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Good it is very comfortable.. I like it
Nice bike for daily uses and comfortable
Honda shine bs6 very good mileage
Good performance for officials
Goodgood condition and good mileage
Recently I have purchased a shine bs6. It is too costly than other bikes. When you get a speed of 65 and above the bike floating by air and the chain is vibrating. Seat is not enough comfortable and small in length. The main issue engine is too heating in just few minutes and the sound is louder from the expectations. Suspension is not good enough for dirty road.
It i s very nice Bike for city ride .It is fuel efficient bike carefully used .very comfort riding .over all this bike is very good performance
Excellent perofrmance, comfort ease of driving in both city and long drive. Minimal maintenance. Overall I am loving it, like its alive.
Do Provide Disc at Backside also... Drum Doesn't work properly..And the width of the tyres also need to increase..To make perfect
Not a best bike under 125 cc. It's vibrates too much while over speeding. It is comfortable, and the mileage is although good
Honda Shine Colours
Geny Grey Metallic
Athletic Blue Metallic
Rebel Red Metallic
Honda Shine News Updates
Honda Shine BS6 vs SP 125: Family Feud
Which of these two new BS6 125cc Honda motorcycles should you go for?Feb 24, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here’s How The BS6 Version Of India’s Best Selling 125cc Bike Differs From Its Predecessor
Honda has equipped the new Shine BS6 with a host of both mechanical and feature upgrades to make it a better proposition than the BS4 modelFeb 21, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Shine Joins The Quiet Revolution
Gets a new BS6-compliant 125cc motor, which is 14 per cent more fuel-efficientFeb 20, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda CB Shine Continues Winning Streak With Yet Another Sales Milestone
Honda continues its stronghold on the 125cc segment with its Shine series, now with a whopping 51 per cent market shareNov 1, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
New Honda 125cc motorcycle launch on November 19th
Honda will ride in a new motorcycle on November 19th and we feel the new bike will be a premium 125cc motorcycle that will be placed above the hugely popular Honda CB Shine 125Nov 12, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda officially confirms 125cc premium commuter bike
Honda has teased a new premium 125cc motorcycle at the Revfest event and it will be launched by later this yearAug 5, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Shine FAQs
What is the price of Honda Shine?
The ex-showroom price of Honda Shine is 72,557. Check On Road Price of Shine. .
What is the Tyre and Wheel type of Honda Shine?
Honda Shine has Tubeless tyre and Alloy wheels.
Does the Honda Shine have ABS?
Yes, ABS feature is available in Honda Shine. View full specification of Shine.
Which is better Honda Shine or Honda SP 125 BS6?
Honda SP 125 BS6 Price starts at Rs. 73,452 which is Rs. 5,595 costlier than base model of Honda Shine priced at Rs. 67,857. Compare Honda Shine vs Honda SP 125 BS6 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of Honda Shine in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Honda Shine in Delhi is Rs. 1,955 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in Honda Shine?
Honda Shine is available in 4 colours : Geny Grey Metallic, Black, Athletic Blue Metallic and Rebel Red Metallic. View colour images of Shine.