Honda Shine Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||123 CC||Max Power||10.74 PS @ 7500 rpm||No Of Gears||5 Speed|
|Tyre and Wheels|
|Tyre Size||Front :-80/100-18, Rear :- 80/100-18||Wheel Size||Front :-80/100-18, Rear :- 80/100-18||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Disc||Brakes Rear||Drum|
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Analogue)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Pass Switch
Honda Shine Bike Latest Updates
Honda Shine is a popular commuter bike from the Japanese brand, known for its bulletproof, fuel-efficient engine, and solid build quality. It is India’s best-selling 125cc bike. In a related development, Honda recently launched a 100cc version of the Shine, called the Shine 100. Check out the details here.
Honda Shine Engine
Honda Shine Variants
The Honda Shine comes in two variants (disc & drum) and can be purchased in five distinctive colours. Apart from the difference in braking hardware, the remaining mechanicals and features are similar across the board.
Honda Shine Design
Honda Shine Features
Honda Shine Competitors
The Honda Shine rivals the likes of the Hero Super Splendor, Hero Glamour, and the Bajaj CT125X.
Honda Shine PriceThe price of Honda Shine starts at Rs. 78,687 and goes upto Rs. 82,687. Honda Shine is offered in 2 variants - Drum and the top variant Shine Disc which comes at a price tag of Rs. 82,687.
Shine Price List (Variants)
123 cc .
|Rs. 78,687 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
123 cc .
|Rs. 82,687 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
What is good and bad in Shine Bike?
Gets silent starter, and an engine kill-switch, 5-speed gearbox, Is fuel-efficient
Slightly costlier, Conservative design
The Honda Shine makes for an excellent proposition for a daily-commuter bike. It offers useful features, a fuel-efficient engine with a 5-speed transmission, along with a silent starter for a fuss-free ride.
Honda Shine User Reviews
Its a perfect bike and pocket friendly also.You will not get unsatisfied with this bike.But the the power of pickup is too much that you have to practice more.Share
I bought this bike in January
I bought this bike in january 2022.I think from starting to end this one is my permanent and FAVOURITE bike ever.This bike comes with a 5 gears and provides amazing comfort ride.All over this bike worth it.Share
This bike is sturdy, good
This bike is sturdy, Good looking and suited for every purpose.Strong enough for indian roads.Comfortable in traffic and can fly on highways.Fuel efficiency may be a bit less than 110 cc but driving experience and all will not disappoint you.Share
The original Shine bike is
The original shine bike is best among it's price range, Better mileage, Better, Build quality, Awesome riding experience, Less petrol consumption, It's really amazing bike, That's why we indian love ittShare
Honda shine bike is very good condition and only 15000km driven all parts are original and awesome conditionShare
The Honda Shine is powered
The honda shine is powered by a 123.94 cc air-cooled engine which produces 10.74 ps @ 7500 rpm of power.It has a fuel tank of 10.5 l and a claimed mileage of 65 kmpl.The honda shine starts at rs 78, 687 and goes up to rs 84, 187 (ex-showroom, Delhi).It is available in four variants.Share
Long non-stop drive upto
Long non-stop drive upto 100km comfort experience, Mileage, Pickup is too good and service cost are affordable and build quality also good engine performance is smooth thank you honda shine for making me shine.Share
More Customer Reviews of Shine
Bikes Similar to Shine
Honda SP 125
Rs. 85,131Shine vs SP 125
Rs. 86,803Shine vs Raider
Rs. 1.05 LakhShine vs Unicorn
Honda Shine 100
Rs. 64,900Shine vs Shine 100
Bajaj Pulsar 125
Rs. 82,797Shine vs Pulsar 125
Honda Shine Images
- 11 more
Honda Shine Colours
Compare Shine with Alternatives
|Honda Shine||Honda SP 125
View May Offers
View May Offers
View May Offers
|Honda Shine 100
View May Offers
|Rs.78,687 onwards||Rs. 85,131 onwards||Rs. 86,803 onwards||Rs. 1.05 Lakh onwards||Rs. 64,900 onwards|
|4.1 598 reviews||4.1 675 reviews||4.4 700 reviews||4.1 306 reviews||4.2 47 reviews|
|123 CC||123 CC||124 CC||162 CC||100 CC|
Honda Shine Videos
15 Mar, 20231863 views
After multiple trailers and much hype, Honda has finally launched the Shine... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Shine
- The Honda Shine Disc is priced at INR 82,687 (Ex-showroom price in Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle, you may click on the given link and select your city and variant accordingly for the price details.
- In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you ride slower. Riding fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are travelling above 60 kmph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully.
- The fuel tank capacity of Honda Shine is 10.5 Liters.
- For the prices and availability of spare parts, we'd suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Get this info from your nearest showroom/ service centre pls
- Mind I do not have problem with the gearbox, because I use change the engine oil according to the manufacturers recommended period of maintenance. The only thing I periodically change are O rings and gaskets since they are submitted in heat for everyday commute and long rides. Honda is known for it's reliability.
- Hyy every one , compare to Honda SP125 BS6 and Honda Shine BS6,The Honda Shine is one of the best bike in it's class with highest customer range in 125 segment .so the SP variant added the extra gear which will allow to hold the higher speeds easily with out letting the bike out of breath. ... Shine vs SP 125. Comparison Overview.Price ₹ 77,345 ₹ 82,250Capacity 124 cc. 124 ccPower10.59 bhp @ 7500 rpm10.72 bhp @ 7500 rpmEconomy55 kmpl 65 kmpl
- All most both are to much good some up greated feratures are sp shine. compaire of another vehicle are to much comfart and reliable and maintenance are to much easy mileage of 65+ so iam very satisfied of honda shine bs 6 model
- Price Kya hai pulsar 125 neon
- Pulsar 125
Honda Shine Bike News Updates
Honda Shine FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Honda Shine is 82,687. Check On Road Price of Shine. .
No, ABS feature is not available in Honda Shine. View full specification of Shine.
Honda SP 125 Price starts at Rs. 85,131 which is Rs. 6,444 costlier than base model of Honda Shine priced at Rs. 78,687. Compare Honda Shine vs Honda SP 125 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Honda Shine in Delhi is Rs. 2,267 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Honda Shine is available in 5 colours : Rebel Red Metallic, Matte Axis Grey, Genny Grey Metallic, Decent Blue Metallic and Black. View colour images of Shine.
The kerb weight of Honda Shine is 114 Kg.