Customer Reviews on Ola S1 Service Centre

3.7/5
  • 100% users recommended this bike for Daily Commute
Abbas Aliyar 2.6 Owned 27 Nov 2022

Beautiful scooter

I owned this scooter since last 6 months.I would like to mention both positive and negative sides of this scooter.Positive : 1) very cute design 2) high pickup and can easily ride on steep heights.Negative:1) i’m hardly getting 75-80 km range in eco mode with single rider.2) i’m occasionally facing software error in opening the seat and sometimes i failed to open even after rebooting.3) it is not possible to ride with a pillion after low battery sign appears.4) i’m unable to ride the scooter since yesterday due to software error even after rebooting.And no engineer attended till now after registering the complaint.5) my scooter got a minor accident 3 weeks before.I contacted ola customer care, But they informed me to contact the insurance provider (icici lombard).I informed them at once.But nobody attended to survey the damages.And i contacted ola service centre(vytila-cochin) located 30 km away from my town, They informed me to bring the scooter at their office and it will take minimum 1 week to repair the scooter.6) it is a fact that the scooter has a good pickup and speed, But it is not advisable to ride more than 55 km/hour, Since you loss a safe control of the scooter.7) the lack of centre stand is another disadvantage, Since there is good chance to fall the scooter, If you park it in a slope using the side stand.8) the company offered that the speed of the scooter can be controlled by accelerator turning in its reverse direction instead of applying the brake to save the power.But it doesn’t work.

Siddharth Amble 5.0 Owned 16 Feb 2022

Insurance policy

Hey riders siddharth here i would like to share my experience with ola service team.On 5th feb 2022 i got my ola s1 pro delivered.But unfortunately on 6th feb me and my dad met with an accident with our s1 pro because my dad applied the brake too hard (because he was not use to the disc brakes) and we fell on road due to which we got hurt and our scooter was also scratched on several parts (side panel, Front panel, Upper headlight cover panel) i was quite upset about the myths that ola is a new company and the service would be not up to the mark.On the next morning i called my brand champion billal regarding this but he asked me to call the service support number then i called customer care where he registered my complaint and said that our service executive will call you shortly.After an hour the service executive called me and asked me to send images of damaged parts and insurance policy.I sent him all the things and then after half an hour he called me and asked me to bring the scooter or get the rsa (road side assistance) but i preferred taking my scooter to the sanathal service centre.I approached them at sanathal and they collected the required documents and asked me to wait till the scooter is ready.On 12th feb they called me and said that your scooter is ready and you can take your scooter back.I was not excepting that my scooter will come within a week but it happened and the process was very smooth and fast each and every staff of service team was very professional and helpful at any point of time.I got my scooter and it was up to mark as expected.At last i would thank ola service team(sanket and akshay) and my brand champion(bilal) to co-operate and making the process flawless.

Firoz | 7 months ago
How much it cost? does Fame 2 subside was included?

Ola S1