Customer Reviews on Ola S1 Performance

Review your vehicle & win β‚Ή 1000
    3.7/5
Rohit S 30 Sep 2022

Im performance

Better range, Fast, Good looking, Better im performance, Good boot space, Has road presence

RAMACHANDRA .. 5.0 Owned 24 Sep 2022

Total performance

Super model and design excellent.Total performance super.

Venkatesh Ch.. 19 Aug 2022

Jabardast performance

Fantastic scooter sweety looks jabardast performance

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Harsimrat Singh 5.0 Owned 3 Jul 2022

Driving experience

Driving experience and performance is very good and there are new features of move os 2.I have driven it 1500 kms and still there are no problems.

Maira Naaz 17 May 2022

I want high performance scooter

I want high performance scooter high speed and more range of mileage

Akshay | 2 months ago
I really can’t understand how you guys are getting so much mileage… I dnt even get 85km in normal mode
Pranav Jegan.. 28 Apr 2022

Its performance was good

Its performance was good there is no issues on the performance.It was smooth nice.

Nandu Rao 15 Apr 2022

Recieved scooter

Still i recieved scooter after 9 months waitti booked on 8th of aug 2021 before launch dat.But am not satisfied this ev performance nil company showcases every thing but not working any thing.Service also not good am suffering charging issue it's taking full charge for 15 hours time.From starting onwards now also not solved it's my 3 months experience on ola.But still also they taking complaint technician attend 3 times but problem was not solved.

Anil Ahire 10 Mar 2022

Chipest price

Ola scooter dizain is beautiful.This is a chipest price in india.This looks very nice.This performance is very much.This service and product very good.This delivery is good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.

Chandra G 1.0 Owned 13 Feb 2022

Warranty support

Worst.Never ever buy.Worst performance, No warranty support.Problems from day one, Lot of software bugs.

Satya Venkatesh 4.6 Owned 11 Feb 2022

Ola s1, Is great in

Ola s1, Is great in terms of performance and comfort. The powerful motor coupled with a decent battery pack never lets you down on the road and delivers on par with regular scooters. The suspensions are the highlight of S1. I never felt any pressure in my back or neck, which I used to feel in my previous bike. I always wonder how they managed such good suspensions in S1. The fibre parts are not a combination but are fitted as a single piece which makes the cost could go up to Rs 24, 000/- just for the backside dome. The build quality is premium, but the software has bugs that need to be updated asap. You don't get a physical key, so you always have to enter the passcode manually. Where the touch screen is not responsive as our mobiles phones, you will end up sharing your passcode to everyone who looks at the screen while you unlock to have a comfortable yet phenomenal ride. I had encountered issues with the charger and the battery within a week time. The PRCD(Portable Residual Current Device) charger, which they provided is faulty. So the bike stopped charging after 3 days, and while I went on a long drive. After reaching 40% charge from 97% the bike went straight to 0%, stating the bike is out of charge and went into parking mode. I had to push 2 km manually two times because of this battery issue. Even there are no physical stores available for ola. Resolved the charger issue and upgraded the software while I complain through the Ola app and resolve it within 24hr. Now I am having an awesome ride with ultimate comfort. I charge the vehicle at the end of 3rd day of the week. The battery supports all my daily needs of commute without any problem.

View More Customer Reviews