Customer Reviews on Ola S1 Parts

Review your vehicle & win ₹ 1000
    3.7/5
  • 67% users recommended this bike for Daily Commute
Harsh Gehlot 12 Apr 2022

Just make it more durable.

Just make it more durable.First:i was going nicely and i saw a speed breaker just slowed down a bit but the down part hit it just a small thing and it stoped working.Second: i was just buying vegetables and the bag was a little heavy i just kept it on the bike and boom it just fell on the side and the left brake just broke just the tip and many scratches what do i do.Just make it more durable.

Kazim | 5 months ago
Electric bike is not used to buy the vegetables
Siddharth Amble 5.0 Owned 16 Feb 2022

Insurance policy

Hey riders siddharth here i would like to share my experience with ola service team.On 5th feb 2022 i got my ola s1 pro delivered.But unfortunately on 6th feb me and my dad met with an accident with our s1 pro because my dad applied the brake too hard (because he was not use to the disc brakes) and we fell on road due to which we got hurt and our scooter was also scratched on several parts (side panel, Front panel, Upper headlight cover panel) i was quite upset about the myths that ola is a new company and the service would be not up to the mark.On the next morning i called my brand champion billal regarding this but he asked me to call the service support number then i called customer care where he registered my complaint and said that our service executive will call you shortly.After an hour the service executive called me and asked me to send images of damaged parts and insurance policy.I sent him all the things and then after half an hour he called me and asked me to bring the scooter or get the rsa (road side assistance) but i preferred taking my scooter to the sanathal service centre.I approached them at sanathal and they collected the required documents and asked me to wait till the scooter is ready.On 12th feb they called me and said that your scooter is ready and you can take your scooter back.I was not excepting that my scooter will come within a week but it happened and the process was very smooth and fast each and every staff of service team was very professional and helpful at any point of time.I got my scooter and it was up to mark as expected.At last i would thank ola service team(sanket and akshay) and my brand champion(bilal) to co-operate and making the process flawless.

Firoz | 5 months ago
How much it cost? does Fame 2 subside was included?
Satya Venkatesh 4.6 Owned 11 Feb 2022

Ola s1, Is great in

Ola s1, Is great in terms of performance and comfort. The powerful motor coupled with a decent battery pack never lets you down on the road and delivers on par with regular scooters. The suspensions are the highlight of S1. I never felt any pressure in my back or neck, which I used to feel in my previous bike. I always wonder how they managed such good suspensions in S1. The fibre parts are not a combination but are fitted as a single piece which makes the cost could go up to Rs 24, 000/- just for the backside dome. The build quality is premium, but the software has bugs that need to be updated asap. You don't get a physical key, so you always have to enter the passcode manually. Where the touch screen is not responsive as our mobiles phones, you will end up sharing your passcode to everyone who looks at the screen while you unlock to have a comfortable yet phenomenal ride. I had encountered issues with the charger and the battery within a week time. The PRCD(Portable Residual Current Device) charger, which they provided is faulty. So the bike stopped charging after 3 days, and while I went on a long drive. After reaching 40% charge from 97% the bike went straight to 0%, stating the bike is out of charge and went into parking mode. I had to push 2 km manually two times because of this battery issue. Even there are no physical stores available for ola. Resolved the charger issue and upgraded the software while I complain through the Ola app and resolve it within 24hr. Now I am having an awesome ride with ultimate comfort. I charge the vehicle at the end of 3rd day of the week. The battery supports all my daily needs of commute without any problem.

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community