Customer Reviews on Ola S1 Insurance

3.8/5
    3.7/5
Venkatesh S 25 Feb 2022

Store stuff

I started to ride the bike. The first day I really enjoyed it as the pick up is really good. The display is awesome. The side stand is fibre, but ok. It comes with ample space to store stuff. This is really good compared to any bike currently in the market. When they delivered battery stats were 95%. So after a week, this is what I observe 1. I do see some dip in the battery stats, for now, I was able to drive 40 km with 45% battery discharged. Have another 45% battery left. I am guessing the mileage to be approx around 70-75 km only, Not as what they promised to be 100 km /charge. 2. Sports mode pick up is good, and whatever stats are displayed on the screen. You cannot completely abide by it, Don't wait for the complete battery charge to get over, They advised you to charge when it shows 30%. 3. They said the app is not yet ready and will take 5-6 weeks to push the update to the bike. So awaiting the same, Not sure where the charging stations are, As of now, you have to manage to charge at home. 4. Ola S1 has two modes, normal and sport. Didn't go for Ola S1 Pro as I thought of it as too much investment. So it's your choice at the end battery warranty is 3 yrs and the bike is 7 years. Haven't received the insurance copy yet so will update this review after I charge the bike completely and see how much exact mileage it gives under normal and sport mode experience has been good but the waiting period is more once you book.

Siddharth Amble 5.0 Owned 16 Feb 2022

Insurance policy

Hey riders siddharth here i would like to share my experience with ola service team.On 5th feb 2022 i got my ola s1 pro delivered.But unfortunately on 6th feb me and my dad met with an accident with our s1 pro because my dad applied the brake too hard (because he was not use to the disc brakes) and we fell on road due to which we got hurt and our scooter was also scratched on several parts (side panel, Front panel, Upper headlight cover panel) i was quite upset about the myths that ola is a new company and the service would be not up to the mark.On the next morning i called my brand champion billal regarding this but he asked me to call the service support number then i called customer care where he registered my complaint and said that our service executive will call you shortly.After an hour the service executive called me and asked me to send images of damaged parts and insurance policy.I sent him all the things and then after half an hour he called me and asked me to bring the scooter or get the rsa (road side assistance) but i preferred taking my scooter to the sanathal service centre.I approached them at sanathal and they collected the required documents and asked me to wait till the scooter is ready.On 12th feb they called me and said that your scooter is ready and you can take your scooter back.I was not excepting that my scooter will come within a week but it happened and the process was very smooth and fast each and every staff of service team was very professional and helpful at any point of time.I got my scooter and it was up to mark as expected.At last i would thank ola service team(sanket and akshay) and my brand champion(bilal) to co-operate and making the process flawless.

Firoz | 4 months ago
How much it cost? does Fame 2 subside was included?
Send Mail 5.0 Owned 15 Feb 2022

Insurance ka

Bhai ola s1 bhopal 114000 rupay ka h, Jisme rto & insurance dono add h, Zigwheels wron information provided, Zigwheel bhopal m rto & insurance ka zero price bata raha h

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community