Kawasaki Ninja 300 User Reviews

3.6/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute & Tours

Mr Bhp
Mr Bhp 3.0 12 Apr 2021

Service cost and labour is costly in authorised kawasaki service center bangalore.Spare parts costs for 2019 model is found ok but the labour for replacing any parts looks costlier.

Uses this bike for : Tours | Daily Commute
Rishi Kumar
Rishi Kumar 4.2 7 Mar 2021

Performance is quite good and the mileage also the importance thing is maintenance charge is over than other bikes

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides | Daily Commute
ANIL ROSHAN
ANIL ROSHAN 5.0 18 Jan 2021

I love the Kawasaki Ninja bike my favoritBike gold colour good performance God stylish look My Dream bike

Rahul Raj
Rahul Raj 5.0 11 Jan 2021

All good but add usd forks in upcoming ninja 300.Also if all digital instrument cluster will be super for this bike.

Sagar Hein
Sagar Hein 5.0 10 Jan 2021

The ninja 300 was incredible, I was fell in love by first look, Kawasaki made a perfect decesion

Snap Wheeler
Snap Wheeler 5.0 4 Dec 2020

A power bomb no words about this beast the ride feel and the stylish look touring capability the best n the segment

Rizwan A
Rizwan A 5.0 2 Nov 2020

This my dream bike, I like to ride the Ninja 300, I like it so much, One day I will buy this bike.

Vishnu Chandran
Vishnu Chandran 5.0 16 Oct 2020

I like it this bike me dreem only this bike me life this bike is still in need of some kind of the best regards

Milind Chaudhari
Milind Chaud.. 5.0 14 Oct 2020

it is love and i am fall in love with ninja 300

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides | Daily Commute | Occasional Commute
Nitin Prakash
Nitin Prakash 5.0 6 Jun 2020

The best thing about ninja is it is an eye catching brand.You would never regret hopping upon that.It has average mileage of 25-26kmpl.What is best is filling the tank one time can let you cross 425-440 km that too on a 100+kmph speed.I'm using this to visit my hometown lucknow from delhi.Riding ninja 300 gives me full satisfaction as a bike lover.As a side note remember that the service cost is a disappointment for me.For each third service kawasaki charges 11000/- while normal services can cost you around 5100/-.And you have to service your bike twice an year does not matter you rode it or not.So be ready to bear that load.

Kawasaki Ninja 300 Overview