Kawasaki Ninja 300 User Reviews

3.2/5
    3.7/5
Neel 2001 4.6 Owned 23 Jun 2022

Look wice so cool ,and The

Look wice so cool, And the bike best for a riding and traveling, My experience is this is so awesome and so.Cool bike.

Rahul Kumar 5.0 Owned 22 Jun 2022

FAVOURITE bike

My FAVOURITE bike and best bike my love my heart my second gf this is most important bike love you.

Vipul Singh 14 Jun 2022

Busy traffic

It gives mileage of 18-20 in busy traffic of patna(bihar).And on highways it gives around 24-26.

Image
Do you own a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
John V 3.4 Owned 11 Jun 2022

Driving Super super superS

Raid super super super seating good but money is very hard 😀😀😀

4.2 1 Jun 2022

My re-entry into biking and I got myself a baby ninja. I have done 6500 km on the bike so far and every one of those kilometers was absolutely fun and memorable. It is not your typical mad sportbike at lower RPM but if you see an open road and twist the throttle, it becomes a different beast at around 7k rpm. Pure bliss. Give decent mileage for a bike that is capable of doing many miles comfortably on highway cruising speeds. Very planted at higher speeds. A tire upgrade is definitely recommended from the default MRFs. I got myself a pair of Michelin Road 5 tires and the results have been absolutely wonderful. Definitely a bike you're gonna fall in love with.

Sathish Karuna 5.0 Owned 30 May 2022

Bike handing

Nice comfort for bike handing is very good performance is very very good

Prabhas Fitness 25 May 2022

One the best bike of Kawakaski

One the best bike of kawakaski ninja bike in the world.

Neo Tinku 23 May 2022

I am using bike since 2018

I am using bike since 2018 ending.This bike is magic.Not once did i think of upgrading or regret buying this bike.Head turning looks, Comfortable riding position, Crisp gear shifts, Easy cruising in the city (for me sixth gear comes in 30-35 speeds), Butter smooth engine that comes to life in high rpms, Sweet sounding exhaust, The way it picksup after 40kmph and goes upto 150kmph easily and stays there comfortably and not at all stressed all some of tge best features that made me fell in lovevwith this bike.Being a japanese relisble engine i hope i can keep it for atleast 1, 00, 000+ kilometres on the odo.Service cost wil be a bit premium for users who just upgraded to ninja.But its totally worth and once you start riding ityou forget the cost.Spares are much cheaper now and easily available.Mileage is depending pn our riding style.Love this bike.Thank you kawasaki for such a wonderful bike.

LUCKY GAMING 20 May 2022

Kawasaki Ninja 300 best model

Kawasaki ninja 300 best model end midel call purchased bike dream tank you for lonching kawasaki ninja 300 ❣️❣️❣️👌👌👌👌👌

Subrajit Sarkar 4.2 20 May 2022

it's is very affordable twin cylinder bike,and allover india no compaditor this bike.

View More Customer Reviews