Kawasaki Ninja H2 Specifications
|Engine||998 CC||Mileage||15 Kmpl||Max Power||310 PS @ 14000 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||17 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||216 Kg||Max Torque||165 Nm @ 12500 rpm|
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Bike Latest Updates
For 2020, the Kawasaki Ninja H2 has been upgraded to support smartphone connectivity and the new Rideology app. The app allows riders to access vital information about the bike using their smartphone and even tweak them if need be. It's expected to be launched in India next year.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Competitors
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Kawasaki Ninja H2 PriceThe price of Kawasaki Ninja H2 starts at Rs. 79.90 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 79.90 Lakh. Kawasaki Ninja H2 is offered in 3 variants - STD, Carbon and the top variant Ninja H2 R which comes at a price tag of Rs. 79.90 Lakh.
Ninja H2 Price List (Variants)
Ninja H2 STD
998 cc .
|Rs. 34.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||Alert Me When Launched|
Ninja H2 Carbon
998 cc .
|Rs. 41.79 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||Alert Me When Launched|
Ninja H2 R
998 cc . 15 kmpl
|Rs. 79.90 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Kawasaki Ninja H2 User Reviews
Very good in his segment performance is unbelievable power is very good most powerful and reliable bike in this segmentShare
It is the India's best bike
It is the india's best bike and i also love id it can not de describe in reveiwShare
This is very luxury bike.Its engine power is very high and fantastic for running on road and this bike is perfect for sports.Share
4.6I like this bike because
I like this bike because it is a fast, Stylish and awesome bike, I must have these bike in my futureShare
Most expensive bike all time.My cousin have a ninja h2.I drive many this bike, So smooth i love this bike.Share
It's was amazing!!!no other
It's was amazing!!!no other things in front of this ride😶Share
God giftReally great ninja
God gift really great ninja h2 is the best bike in the worldShare
More Customer Reviews of Ninja H2
Bikes Similar to Ninja H2
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Images
- 4 more
Compare Ninja H2 with Alternatives
Ninja H2All Comparisons
|Rs.79.90 Lakh onwards||Rs. 16.90 Lakh onwards||Rs. 20.50 Lakh onwards||Rs. 15.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 27.41 Lakh onwards|
|4.5 222 reviews||4.6 253 reviews||4.5 69 reviews||4.6 410 reviews||4.3 47 reviews|
|998 CC||1340 CC||999 CC||998 CC||998 - 1103 CC|
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Videos
10 Apr, 2015218836 views
In today's world where motoring is trying to climb one step at a time,... read more
4 Apr, 201566903 views
After all the hype, Kawasaki's 'SuperCharged Supersport' the H2... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2has already been launched and is available for purchase in Indian market.
- As of now, the brand hasn't revealed the complete details. Moreover, the Japanese bike manufacturer has bumped up the power for the H2
- 330 km /h
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 STD hasn't launched yet. Follow the link to get an alert when Kawasaki Ninja H2 STD is launched.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts.Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Kawasaki has not launched any electric bike variant in Kawasaki 2021 Ninja H2. Ninja H2 is equipped with a 998 cc Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke In-Line Four with Supercharger engine that generates a max power of 310 PS @ 14000 rpm and a max torque of 165 Nm @ 12500 rpm.
- Is there any chances to get changed from petrol to electric
- Kawasaki 2021 Ninja H2 is a formidable machine with a powerful engine and brilliant electronics aid. The Ninja H2 R packs a 998 cc Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke In-Line Four with Supercharger engine that puts out 310 PS @ 14000 rpm and a peak torque of 165 Nm @ 12500 rpm. In comparison, the 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is powered by a 1340cc, in-line four-cylinder engine that produces 190PS at 9,700rpm and 150Nm at 7,000rpm whereas, the BMW S 1000 RR gets a 999cc motor that makes 206.6PS at 13,500rpm and 113Nm of peak torque at 10,500rpm. Apart from loads of power, the H2 R also carries a hefty price tag of Rs. 79.90 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) while the BMW S 1000 RR and Suzuki Hayabusa retail at Rs. 19.50 - 23.75 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and Rs. 16.40 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), respectively. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More:- S 1000 RR Pro am Sport BS6 vs 2021 Ninja H2 R vs 2021 Hayabusa STD BS6
- Yes thik bike is on to road very best book heat and as you like that
- How much mileage give per liter with race grade oil in ninja h2 .if I am drive only 80 to 100 speed please reply?
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Bike News Updates
Kawasaki Ninja H2 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Kawasaki Ninja H2 is 79.90 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Ninja H2. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Kawasaki Ninja H2. View full specification of Ninja H2.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Price starts at Rs. 34.99 Lakh which is Rs. 18.09 Lakh costlier than base model of Suzuki Hayabusa priced at Rs. 16.90 Lakh. Compare Kawasaki Ninja H2 vs Suzuki Hayabusa on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Kawasaki Ninja H2 in Delhi is Rs. 2,18,764 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 is available in 1 colours : Mirror Coated Matte Spark Black. View colour images of Ninja H2.
The kerb weight of Kawasaki Ninja H2 is 216 Kg.