Kawasaki Ninja 300 Bike Brochures
1 Brochure of Kawasaki Ninja 300
Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS
- 1.61 MB
- PDF Document
- Nov 3, 2022
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja 300
Q. Which is better Kawasaki Ninja 300 or Royal Enfield Bullet 350?
- Most Relevant
Q. Can I Install 200/55/17 tyre in Ninja 300 bike.
- Both bikes are good in their own forte, Kawasaki Ninja 300 is one of the most affordable bikes in the market you can buy with a parallel-twin engine. The Ninja 300’s USP was its butter-smooth parallel-twin heart. As expected, Kawasaki has tweaked the same 296cc, parallel-twin engine to meet the BS6 norms. The motor now makes 39PS and 26.1Nm, which is 0.9Nm less than the BS4 Ninja 300. We expect the motor to feel as refined as ever on the go, and more importantly, it’ll be better for the environment too. Despite its age, the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 still remains a formidable supersport offering. On the other, the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is more than just a motorcycle; it's a piece of motorcycling history. If you're drawn to its classic design, relaxed riding style, and the idea of owning a bike with a strong legacy, the Bullet 350 could be an excellent choice. However, it's essential to acknowledge that it might not match the performance or handling characteristics of more modern motorcycles. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Q. Can I install 140/60 r17 in my ninja 300More Questions
- For this, we would suggest you visit the nearest authorized [service centre@https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/service-centers of Kawasaki in your city. As they may assist you better.
- No please
Q. Will 2020 models clip-on handle bar fit on the 2016 special edition Ninja 300?
- Kawasaki Ninja 300 features a tyre size of Front:-110/70-R17 Rear:-140/70-R17. Moreover, you may go for a big sized tyre but upsizing the size of a tyre is increasingly becoming an obsession with people to create an added visual appeal to their bike. Moreover, It is advisable to go for an upgrade anywhere between the 3% margin for better performance and handling, increased grip and creating a visual appeal. Do take note that upsizing the wheels and tyres may decrease the fuel efficiency of the bike and may result in a speedometer error on the bike if upsizing is not correct.
Q. Where I can purchase Ninja 300 bike in Ghaziabad?
- No, such modifications cannot be done as a lot of changes have been done in the design of the bike.
- It will fit
Q. Does Ninja 300 have quickshifter?More Questions
- For the availability, we would suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Kawasaki Ninja 300 features the same 296cc parallel-twin motor as before which has been tweaked to meet the BS6 norms. The motor churns out 39PS and 26.1Nm (0.9Nm less than the BS4 model), paired to a 6-speed gearbox with a slip-and-assist clutch.
- Quickshifter after market
- Quickshifter after market
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Expert Reviews
2018 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS: Performance Test Review12 Nov, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
2017 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Road Test Review18 Dec, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Ninja 300: First Look27 Mar, 2017 | By Abhay Verma Photography: Eshan Shetty
Kawasaki Ninja 300 User Reviews
Ninja 3005.0The Ninja has impressive
The ninja has impressive power and offers a comfortable riding experience even for extended periods, Without causing fatigue.Its excellent suspension handles potholes effectively, Ensuring a smooth ride.This bike doesn't seem to have any drawbacks; it excels in every aspect.ShareVicky (Verified User) 8 hours ago
Ninja 3003.8Amazing experience
It was an amazing experience, So i had this bike and took a ride to my nearby town, It gave me roughly around 20 mileage, No vibration and the brakes are the best, The service cost was around 3 to 4k, And as always kawasaki never fails in terms of build qualityShareSupradeep (Verified User) 1 week ago
Ninja 300Yes i driven this bike and
Yes i driven this bike and i feel i am so rare youngest guy this bike had drivenShareHarshit (Verified User) 1 week ago
Ninja 300The good bike in India with
The good bike in india with all features the best bike to drive its feel so good and fast and good mileage you just love it when you drive.ShareMani (Verified User) 2 weeks ago
Ninja 3005.0This bike is awesome. There's
This bike is awesome.When i am ride this bike there's no feel vibration.Outstanding performance and power.I think these is the best bike in 300 cc bike segment.ShareKiran (Verified User) 3 weeks ago
Kawasaki Ninja 300 News Updates
Here Are All The Two-wheelers That Launched In India This June30 Jun, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Ninja 500 Teased Ahead Of Launch20 Feb, 2024 | By Team ZigWheels
All the Top 5 Two-Wheeler News Stories That Caught Our Attention10 Jun, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Baby Ninja Is Now Greener Than Ever With OBD 2 Compliance & Bright New Shades5 Jun, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels