TVS Apache RR 310 Specifications
|Engine||312 CC||Mileage||33.1 Kmpl||Max Power||34 PS @ 9700 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||11 Liters||Top Speed||160 kmph||No Of Gears||6 Speed|
|Tyre Type||Tubeless||Kerb Weight||174 Kg||Max Torque||27.3 Nm @ 7700 rpm|
TVS Apache RR 310 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Clock (Digital)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Download Brochure , Discover more!
TVS Apache RR 310 Bike Latest Updates
The TVS Apache RR 310 is the flagship supersport from the Hosur-based manufacturer. It uses the same reverse-inclined single-cylinder engine seen on the BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS. TVS not only has been consistently improving the road-going model with the Built-To-Order (BTO) update, but also has been overhauling its One Make Championship race-spec RR 310. Check it out here.
TVS Apache RR 310 Engine
TVS Apache RR 310 Variants
The TVS Apache RR 310 is priced at Rs 2,65,000. The BTO one with the Race Kit and the Dynamic Kit installed retails at Rs 2,82,000 (both ex-showroom Delhi).
TVS Apache RR 310 Design
Key Features of TVS Apache RR 310
TVS Apache RR 310 Competitors
TVS Apache RR 310 PriceTVS Apache RR 310 price start at Rs. 2.72 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). TVS Apache RR 310 is offered in only one variant - ABS.
Apache RR 310 Price List (Variants)
TVS Apache RR 310 Pros and Cons
Apache RR 310 Advantages
Looks stunning, friendly handling, packed to the teeth with features
Apache RR 310 Disadvantages
Lacks performance compared to its competition, price to performance ratio isn’t spectacular
TVS has done an incredible job in ironing out the sore spots of the Apache RR 310 with the BS6 update. It is loaded with tech, making it the most technologically advanced motorcycle in its class. The new prices are quite close to its fiercest rival -- the KTM RC 390. While it may lack the outright performance of the RC 390, the Apache RR 310 BS6 makes up for it by being a well-rounded machine that can do daily duties as well as corner carving or even touring, for that matter.
TVS Apache RR 310 User Reviews
Riding the bike is super smooth and the power is so good it was my dream bike, The mileage is also goodShare
The riding experience was the best, Compare to other bikes at this segment, It was very powerful and the mileage i got was around 30 kmpl, The rider modes were very efficient, And the initial pickup was the best, Abs workes good and the best bike at this price segment.Share
It's been 2 years now with
It's been 2 years now with tvs apache 310 and my experience is not so bad, Yes the riding posture gives you a pain while riding and the seats should be a little more soft as for long rides sorry it can't be.Otherwise performance wise and the mileage i loved it, Company should work on exhaust note as well.Share
I love this bike.. It looks
I love this bike.It looks like a shark and engine coming from bmw.While driving my rr310 i feel very comfortable.Share
Awosome bike in this range.Powerfull engine, Smooth riding position and the best part is abs works at the speed of 130kms/h.Dashboard is awsome.Riding mode 10/10negative pointservice center employees should be professionals for such bikes.Overall :- 4.5/5 rating.Share
Excellent performance hey
Excellent engine performance and the power of the bike is really awesomeShare
It's awesome man.Great love you all the best for your future career.Share
More Customer Reviews of Apache RR 310
Bikes Similar to Apache RR 310
TVS Apache RR 310 Images
- 19 more
TVS Apache RR 310 Colours
Compare Apache RR 310 with Alternatives
Apache RR 310All Comparisons
|Rs.2.72 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.15 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.64 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.43 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.10 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 300 reviews||4.3 412 reviews||4.2 2486 reviews||4.3 358 reviews||4.7 53 reviews|
|312 CC||411 CC||155 CC||296 CC||399 CC|
TVS Apache RR 310 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||34.45 kmpl|
TVS Apache RR 310 Videos
11 Dec, 20226458 views
TVS is continuing to push the boundaries with its racing division as the Indian... read more
21 Jul, 202268766 views
After proving its worthiness on the track and being easy to live with as a... read more
2 Sep, 20218815 views
Gorgeous, fun and practical - TVS’s flagship, the Apache RR 310, is hugely... read more
30 Aug, 20218592 views
TVS has done it again! After a comprehensive update last year, the Hosur-based... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Apache RR 310
- Both the bikes are good in their own forte. If you're looking for a light, powerful, sharp-handling sportbike that'll help you hone your skills, the KTM RC 390 makes perfect sense. However, the bike's committed riding posture means it's more suited for track than a road. And in that case, you could consider the TVS Apache RR 310 which has been significantly improved post its BS6 update. On the other hand, TVS has done an incredible job in ironing out the sore spots of the Apache RR 310 with the BS6 update. It is loaded with tech, making it the most technologically advanced motorcycle in its class. The new prices are quite close to its fiercest rival -- the KTM RC 390. While it may lack the outright performance of the RC 390, the Apache RR 310 BS6 makes up for it by being a well-rounded machine that can do daily duties as well as corner carving or even touring, for that matter. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -TVS Apache RR 310 BTO Review: Tailored To Your Needs.
- TVS Apache RR 310 has a seating capacity of 2 average adults.
- Selecting between the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and TVS Apache RR 310 would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, performance figures, features required, etc. The Continental GT 650 is a fun to ride cafe racer. The GT’s sporty riding position makes it much more suitable for twisty mountain roads and even high-speed straight-line blasts. To top things off, the twin-cylinder motor provides the performance and refinement that the 535 simply couldn’t. On the other hand, TVS has done an incredible job in ironing out the sore spots of the Apache RR 310 with the BS6 update. It is loaded with tech, making it the most technologically advanced motorcycle in its class. The new prices are quite close to its fiercest rival -- the KTM RC 390. While it may lack the outright performance of the RC 390, the Apache RR 310 BS6 makes up for it by being a well-rounded machine that can do daily duties as well as corner carving or even touring, for that matter. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Around 28000
- Yes, being a 310cc bike you will feel the heat while manoeuvring in traffic for a longer time. You might also feel the heat around your arms if it's the peak time traffic but no need to worry about that because it's normal and the heat won't make you uncomfortable. Moreover, for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort, we would suggest you take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- I rode bike for 450kms in a day with 55kmph as avg and 80kmph as constant high speeds, the coolent was 80⁰c by the end of the ride, i rode for 9½ hrs and including rests, and the bike was ignited for 8hrs
- Generally, the accessories you receive at the time of delivery are side footrest, tool kit, helmet, etc. For more details, please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city. You may click on the given link and select your desired city for dealership.
- TVs Axor helmet with anti fog but no dual visor.”
- What company helmet is given for rr 310
TVS Apache RR 310 Bike News Updates
TVS Apache RR 310 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of TVS Apache RR 310 is 2.72 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Apache RR 310. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of TVS Apache RR 310 is 34.45 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Apache RR 310.
Yes, ABS feature is available in TVS Apache RR 310. View full specification of Apache RR 310.
TVS Apache RR 310 Price starts at Rs. 2.72 Lakh which is Rs. 56,100 costlier than base model of Royal Enfield Himalayan priced at Rs. 2.15 Lakh. Compare TVS Apache RR 310 vs Royal Enfield Himalayan on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of TVS Apache RR 310 in Delhi is Rs. 7,447 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
TVS Apache RR 310 is available in 2 colour : Racing Red and Titanium Black. View colour images of Apache RR 310.
The maximum speed of TVS Apache RR 310 is 160 kmph
The kerb weight of TVS Apache RR 310 is 174 Kg.