Kawasaki Z650 Specifications
|Engine||649 CC||Mileage||19.02 Kmpl||Max Power||68 PS @ 8000 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||15 Liters||No Of Gears||6 speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||191 Kg||Max Torque||64 Nm @ 6700 rpm|
Kawasaki Z650 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Kawasaki Z650 Bike Latest Updates
Kawasaki has extended the deadline for the Rs 50,000 discount on the Z650. Know more.
The Z650 features a sharp-looking LED headlight which gives it a modern appearance. The 649cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin motor makes 68PS and 64Nm, with 120-section (front) and 160-section (rear) tyres. It’s suspended via a conventional fork with a preload-adjustable monoshock. And reining in the 191kg street naked are a pair of 300mm petal discs up front and a single 220 petal disc at the rear.
In terms of features it gets a 4.3-inch colour TFT display with Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to hook up your phone and manage music playback, phone calls, and also get post-ride analysis.
Kawasaki Z650 PriceKawasaki Z650 price start at Rs. 6.43 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Kawasaki Z650 is offered in only one variant - STD.
Z650 Price List (Variants)
Kawasaki Z650 Pros and Cons
Despite BS6 updates, no real change in performance outputs, Modern features like LED headlight, 4.3-inch colour-TFT screen and smartphone connectivity, Kitted with grippier Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 rubber.
Engine is too mellow, lacks character, Misses out on radial brake calipers and electronic aids, Ground clearance is an abysmal 130mm.
Kawasaki Z650 User Reviews
Kindly give advice me for best quality tyres.My city name is ahemedabad, Gujarat.Share
Amazing bike 😍 riding it
Amazing bike 😍 riding it was awesome the was mind blowing except the maintenance every thing was awesome the mileage was upto 25kmpl all over the bike is amazingShare
This website was so awesome.i
This website was so awesome.I can search my dream bike all specifications.So i loved this app.Share
Driving experience is good, It gives around 19km/litre, Service cost is 2 times than royal enfield service cost.If you are thinking of doing long rides then it is good.Share
Best puyaleti bike sped
Best puyaleti bike sped ride mileage 16 kawasaki z 650 ride performance like youShare
4.6Like most of the people
Like most of the people here I don't own kawasaki z650 2020 model but still I am writing this review. I don't know how others know about the pros and cons of the bike without riding it. Please wait for the test ride and thereafter you can reveiw it. As per my research it is one of the best entry level sports bike.Share
The main issue is the ground clearance Heating issue is a bit on the hard side but still it heats a lot and i drove it only for 30 minutes but it was like burning. No proper exhaust as Benneli and a bit of clutch issues.... cuz slipper clutch doesn't work the way it shouldShare
The Z650 is a bike which you can use for weekend fun ride or for daily commute. The 650 engine is peppy and can generate torque in any gear. The engine is very good and no problem so far. The maintenance cost is a little high apart from that its a fun to ride motorcycleShare
I love this bike for every
I love this bike for every side of this exost look and speed and so so it used to be my dream and my fav site is zigwheel because this site interface so clear and and soShare
More Customer Reviews of Z650
Kawasaki Z650 Images
- 5 more
Kawasaki Z650 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||28.11 kmpl|
Kawasaki Z650 Videos
27 May, 202015592 views
- Kawasaki Z650 price in India is Rs 5.94 lakh - Kawasaki Z650 India launch was... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Z650
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Yes, Kawasaki Ninja 650 is a good choice. The new Z650 BS6 changes that to a small extent. It now looks meaner and offers premium features to justify the extra price over its BS4 predecessor. The powertrain now feels more engaging as does handling. Overall, the new Z650 BS6 feels significantly sportier than before and definitely more desirable. The tradeoff though is the firm ride that makes living with the new bike bit challenging but nevertheless an exciting affair. If you are up for it, the Z650 should be your perfect stepping stone to bigger motorcycles in the future. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -The Little Changes That Make A Big Difference On The New Kawasaki 650s.
- As of now, there's no update for the launch of Z700 from the brand's end. Stay tuned for updates.
- The Ninja’s newfound soft touch has grown it into a more agreeable and well-rounded motorcycle that will allow it to fulfil more roles and appeal to more riders than before. It definitely feels more upmarket too, thanks to the new design and lengthier features list, so there’s no problem justifying the premium over the BS4 bike. It’s also the one here that gives you a big-bike feel from the saddle, which the Z, with its 390 Duke-like proportions, doesn’t succeed at. on the other hand, the naked in the lineup has gone in a whole different direction. The Z650 was once the pragmatic, sensible choice in the 650 lineup, a sort of jack of all trades. Previously most at home in an urban environment, this BS6 update has introduced chinks in the Z’s armour in the form of harsh low-speed ride quality and a suspension setup that feels crude and unsophisticated. These changes alienate the once-friendly Z, and our recommendation would hence be to shell out the extra Rs 30,000 (a rather insignificant premium at this price point) and go for the fully faired sibling. You may compare both bikes accordingly. Do take a test ride for better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Kawasaki Z650 employs a 649cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin motor that churns out 68PS @ 8000rpm and 64Nm @ 6700rpm. There is no loss of power post BS6 update but torque is down by 1.7Nm. As for long distance touring, the bike boasts a slight hint of aggression while sitting on the saddle and wide handlebar makes you lean a bit forward to get to it but it is not too hard. The overall seating position on the Z650 is comfortable and wide seat has a slightly soft cushioning that feels comfortable during short city commutes or while going for long distance journeys. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Kawasaki Z650 features a saddle height of 790 mm and keeping all other factors in mind such as riding position, handlebars location, etc., you might a bit of challenge while riding the bike in heavy traffic or taking it out of parking space. However, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Kawasaki Z650 Bike News Updates
Kawasaki Z650 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Kawasaki Z650 is 6.43 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Z650. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Kawasaki Z650 is 28.11 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Z650.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Kawasaki Z650. View full specification of Z650.
Kawasaki Versys 650 Price starts at Rs. 7.69 Lakh which is Rs. 1.26 Lakh costlier than base model of Kawasaki Z650 priced at Rs. 6.43 Lakh. Compare Kawasaki Z650 vs Kawasaki Versys 650 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Kawasaki Z650 in Delhi is Rs. 17,605 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Kawasaki Z650 is available in 1 colour : Metallic Matte Graphenesteel Gray / Ebony. View colour images of Z650.
The kerb weight of Kawasaki Z650 is 191 Kg.