Kawasaki Ninja 650 Specifications
|Engine||649 CC||Mileage||21 Kmpl||Max Power||68 PS @ 8000 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||15 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||196 Kg||Max Torque||64 Nm @ 6700 rpm|
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Bike Latest Updates
Kawasaki has launched the updated 2024 iteration of the Ninja 650 complying with BS6.2 emission norms. Apart from emission compliance, the rest of the motorcycle remains the same as the 2023 version. It retails at Rs 7,16,000, which is Rs 4,000 dearer than before.
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Engine
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Variants
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 is available in only one variant and is priced at Rs 7,16,000 (ex-showroom India). There's only one colour scheme available on this bike, which is called Lime Green.
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Design
Key Features of Kawasaki Ninja 650
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Competitors
Currently, the only rival to the Kawasaki Ninja 650 in India is the Honda CBR650R.
Kawasaki Ninja 650 PriceKawasaki Ninja 650 price start at Rs. 7.16 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Kawasaki Ninja 650 is offered in only one variant - STD.
Ninja 650 Price List (Variants)
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Pros and Cons
Ninja 650 Advantages
No power loss in the BS6 guise, Now gets a 4.3-inch colour-TFT screen with smartphone connectivity, Shod with grippier Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tyres.
Ninja 650 Disadvantages
Has become pricey, Engine lacks excitement, Skimps on adjustable suspension, radial brake calipers or electronic aids.
Kawasaki Ninja 650 User Reviews
5.0Best bike in this segment.
Best bike in this segment.Perfomance in best and best mileage.This bike is best budget bike in superbike collection.Share
Best mid segment bike for beginners.Excellent throttle response.But we miss the sound of superbike.Share
Fantastic motorcycle.Adrenaline rush on every trip.Got the first gray and white colour in pune.Looks so much cooler thn that standard green of kawasaki.Share
Giveg smooth feeling like riding on butter track.If we talk about it look awesome with bulgy body.It have almost fabulious sound.Share
It was amazing bike i had never seen in this bike full seat comfort max acceleration his speed was superShare
Have been owning this lovely machine since the past 7 years now.But every time i twist the throttle it feels as crisp as day one.It was a childhood dream of owning a kawasaki ninja ever since i had been watching a green ninja in our locality when i was about 15 years old.This bike is a bag full of everything you need to quench your thirst about motorcycle riding.It is always ready to take anything from bumper to bumper traffic as well as long hauls on the highway.The low and linear torque is what makes it special to be ridden in any riding environment.Its 650cc, 72bhp mill amazes you with a linear pick up, Non tiring long highway riding comfort, As well as its super efficient fuel economy.This kwacker is a daily riding calm machine.Tell you take it on the highway and unleash it to see a completely different side of it.And all this at a very affordable service cost with usual service intervals of 6months or 5-6k kms which i follow comes to around 5000-6000₹ depending on consumbles.Just remember not to drop the bike because kawasaki is a pocket burner in such repair costs.Overall it is one of the best big motorcycles available in the indian market today.Share
4.6It is an excellent commuter.I
It is an excellent commuter.I rode it every day 100km.It is tolerable on rides of 2-3 hours.I have not had any mechanical issues with it in 34000 km.It is fast enough and very stable.My commute speeds usually ranged from 100 - 150 kmph no problem.I have driven the bike on trips and commutes as fast as 185kmph.It is not a superbike but it will leave most cars and traffic in my rearview.Share
I own the bike and i can tell it's really good if you want to go on long rides or make hilly trips.But i would suggest you to change the exhaust to get some ground clearance.The tires are good but not so good on sharp turns on high speeds.Share
Performance- very good.Mileage- 18 to 25 km/ liter.Comfort- very good.Relaxed and aggressive at the same time.Can be used both as a cruise and also daily commute.Maintenance- average.Share
5.0Dood is looking whate no
Dood is looking whate no and olrady green sped good brack is good or and high quality dic brack and back side 2dic brack and aga bhi 2brack and good looking superbikeShare
More Customer Reviews of Ninja 650
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Images
- 5 more
Compare Ninja 650 with Alternatives
Ninja 650All Comparisons
|Rs.7.16 Lakh onwards||Rs. 8.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.24 Lakh onwards||Rs. 15.99 Lakh onwards|
|4.4 23 reviews||5.0 2 reviews||4.5 81 reviews||4.6 407 reviews|
|649 CC||399 CC||399 CC||998 CC|
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Videos
13 Oct, 202037014 views
Kawasaki has updated its entire 650cc lineup to meet BS6 emission norms, and... read more
14 May, 20207552 views
- 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 price in India is Rs 6.24 lakh (ex-showroom) -... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja 650
- Follow the link for KTM authorized service center details in Jamshedpur.
- For this, we would suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as they would be the appropriate point of contact regarding your concern. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yes, Kawasaki Ninja is a good choice. Kawasaki has done a smashing job of making the Ninja 650 a whole lot sportier than before. This sporty vibe stems from its Ninja ZX-6R-inspired looks and builds further with the revv-happy motor that surrounds you with a lovely raspy soundtrack. The suspension setup too is well-tuned to tackle bad tarmac stretches. There are a few drawbacks like the erratic ABS intervention, low ground clearance and tyres that don’t perform too well in wet conditions. The latter two can be solved by taking extreme precaution over oversized speed humps and by swapping out the tyres for something grippier. The ABS calibration issue can be a bit unnerving but you will have to pay more heed when grabbing the brakes. As a whole though, the Ninja 650 BS6 certainly appeals to both the mind as well as the heart, making it a good option for someone who wants to go out there and buy their first proper big bike. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6: Road Test Review.-2021 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Breaks Cover.
- The Kawasaki Z650 gets a 6-speed gearbox. Wherein, the first gear engages when you downshift the lever while rest of the gears engage when you upshift. You may check out the following article for more details: The Little Changes That Make A Big Difference On The New Kawasaki 650s
- 6 speed. 1st great is downshift and rest upshift
- Back seet
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 edition is only available in Lime Green and White Metallic colour.
- Lock is my febreat
- Kawasaki offers multiple modification options for their bikes and you may modify the handle of Kawasaki Ninja 650 as well. Also, there are a number of options available in the aftermarket for a modified handlebar and you may opt for one as per your liking. And for more, you may contact the nearest service centre for more details. Service centre.
- Smart bike 650 my febreat is Kawasaki
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Bike News Updates
Kawasaki Ninja 650 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Kawasaki Ninja 650 is 7.16 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Ninja 650. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Kawasaki Ninja 650. View full specification of Ninja 650.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX4R Price starts at Rs. 8.49 Lakh which is Rs. 1.33 Lakh costlier than base model of Kawasaki Ninja 650 priced at Rs. 7.16 Lakh. Compare Kawasaki Ninja 650 vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX4R on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Kawasaki Ninja 650 in Delhi is Rs. 19,604 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Kawasaki Ninja 650 is available in 1 colour : Lime Green. View colour images of Ninja 650.
The kerb weight of Kawasaki Ninja 650 is 196 Kg.