Honda Activa 5G User Reviews

3.8/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Ajinkya Bedarkar
Ajinkya Beda.. 1.0 21 Jan 2020

This is the fact story of how I lost FAITH in HONDA TWO WHEELERS INDIA LTD. I was having good experience with Honda activa since 2011 to 2015 as I was having it in my college days.So in my first job I purchased HONDA ACTIVA 5G LIMITED EDITION on 9TH OF JAN 2020. on very next day of it delivered to me I face the issue of Handle vibration while pickup at start. So I visited the PILOT HONDA SHOWROOM, BHANDUP , MUMBAI from where I purchased the vehicle. They told me that vehicle takes time to get free up so, wait for few days. So I waited for few days. But the problem persisted and is still there. So I visited the showroom again, they asked me to visit their service center. So I visited it today. Serviceman told me that the problem might be with clutch. And they told me the reason behind it 1) Dust in Clutch parts 2) applying break while raising accelerator.But on very second day I faced the same issue and when I visited service center It was just 148 Kms I drove the vehicle. I literally LOSS the FAITH IN HOND TWO WHEELERS INDIA LTD.THEY GAVE ME FAULTY MODEL. HOW CAN CLUTCH BECOME PROBLEM ON VERY NEXT DAY OR JUST DRIVING OF 148 KMS (WHEN I QM OFFICIALLY RAISING THE COMPLIANT IT IS 148 KMS).VERY VERY SAD AND BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE REPUTED AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER

Ajinkya Bedarkar
Ajinkya Beda.. 1.0 21 Jan 2020

Anshul Rock6
Anshul Rock6 3.4 8 Dec 2019

Descent two wheeler it power is good in mid-range eg(20to60) after that there is no use to accelerate your engine then the voice will come and it not have instant pick. Pick up will come smoothley if you accelerate instantley . And beside of these two things this activa is best ever from any till date and long on it will be remane it positive points is 1.its build quality of its materal is top nouch there is no problem with this because my activa 2016 model and i have drives 40,000 km and I face no problem with quality of product and it will also give average of 45 per litre after 5 year of buying .and over it is best activa in the India. And you will enjoy riding it between speed of 10to 60 very sporty felling comes. And over all best in every department 😘

Venkatesha R
Venkatesha R 2.2 12 Sep 2019

I'm facing starting problem every day morning. If the vehicle is not used continuously for 2 days then it doesn't start easily in spite of using choke. I will have to push the vehicle for at least half kilometer and use kick start to start the vehicle.I contacted the dealer regarding the same and they have no clue about this problem. I got reply that this kind of problem is happening because of new bs norms. It seems many customers are having the same problem and they asked me adjust with the problem as there is no solution to it. Please don"t buy honda vehicle and make your life hell!!!!!

Ankit Patel
Ankit Patel 4.2 25 Oct 2019

Activa 5 g purchased in Oct-18,Not comfortable for long ride. mileage is not good. it is giving 40 km/ltr.suspension not good , jupiter is better than activa in all aspects. in rainy season it was not working. i am not happy with honda activa 5g.service center people not behave politely. service very bad even if in warranty. so if you want to buy activa than my suggestion is to buy TVS Jupiter. with this you will get good mileage more comfort and less maintenance.

Moto Line
Moto Line 4.6 1 Sep 2019

I love the activa 5g. Its the only scooter with such a smooth and refined.......... I'm even impressed with the mileage..... In the starting only it was giving a splendid mileage. Thanks for honda for giving India such a splendid scooter......... I even love it's suspension tuning... But could have been better with hydraulic suspension

Club INQUIZITIVE
Club INQUIZI.. 1.0 11 Jun 2019

Irresponsible Activa Team - Change the Head Lamp first.We did not expect from a company like Honda to have a LED head lamp that is too Intense causing lot of discomfort to the commuters. It is highly irresponsible on the part of Design team of Activa 4G or 5G.Also there is a problem with mileage and start.I request the Activa Management to look into this matter before someone drags you to the court for their inappropriate decision of having a very bad head lamp.Activa Team, Be responsible. These type of issues will pull down your reputation.

Sachin Pasare
Sachin Pasare 1.0 18 Feb 2020

Worst Scooty I've seen so far. Scooty's battery went bad within 8 months and its handle also broke. When I gave for service, they did not do anything. i have done 4 times service yet but not once did it wash. Bakwas gadi hai koi mat lena. main to inpe case karne ki soch raha fraud hai sab.

Sachin Pasare
Sachin Pasare 1.0 18 Feb 2020

Ganesh Deshmukh
Ganesh Deshmukh 2.6 13 Nov 2019

I,m using this vehicle since last two month and facing the problems 1)I,m getting starting trouble in could condition 2) there is noise while starting from engine side ,This very irritating sound 3)while driving it feels like rear wheel is vobbling i,m very disappointed with this vehicle

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides