Hero Destini 125 Reviews

• Tours (3)
  • Occasional Commute (3)
Ghjk Bvgh
Ghjk Bvgh 2.6 10 Nov 2019

i thought bike was fantastic but hero proved me wrong. for the initial 2 services bike was good, after that trouble started and bike is turning off when you are traveling despite i3s mode is off. it's getting turned off at signal points..it has become life threatening, when you drove in peak traffic. i don't know what is causing for a new bike to switch off continuously if break is applied.This was the first bike that I bought but it's a bitter memory for me. my father suggested to go for activa or access 125 now I had to pay off for my choice.i just wanted hero to fix this issue, i doubt whether they fix or not.

Kailash Ravi
Kailash Ravi 2.6 22 May 2019

I bought this bike last month ...I am facing issue in i3s from day 2 ...i raise a concern in my 1st service ,they said due to break issue this is not working we fixed that and you won't get any problem but still I am facing the problem it's waste of money .I off that i3s button nowadays since I am struggling in signals .You have to tight the break cable if it get loose then only i3s will work ..we can't go everytime to tight the break .i3s options available in 2 colors Nobel red and brown , white and black without i3s option.Performance is good except i3s

Aadil Rakhange
Aadil Rakhange 2.2 12 May 2019

I bought this scooter on 2nd april 2019.Within a day i recognised that it has a problem of air in carborator. While riding it gets woofered. Wen i get back to service center. They changed carborator. Yet the problem was not solved then again suddenly wen i put the keys on ignition. The fuse was blown. It happened thrice. I just felt like kicking off this scooter. Very bad experience with Destini 125. Never buy this scooter its a request.

Sahil Panthi
Sahil Panthi 5.0 18 Oct 2019

the scooty was good pickup was good there charging shoket was very useful design was good it look from the front like old maestro and from the rear like duet I am satisfied from these scooty

Nitin Verma
Nitin Verma 5.0 29 Sep 2019

Excellent 125 cc Scooter wrt mileage,comfort and design in such a low cost. Other companies like Honda are giving 109 cc engine in this cost.

Abdul Kader
Abdul Kader 1.0 20 Feb 2019

very worst bike..!!! bought this on three days back and it is not even starting now.. having problems with engine and fuel carburettor and even the service team can"t resolve the issue.. don"t buy this bike anymore..

Prasenjit Roy
Prasenjit Roy 1.8 9 Dec 2019

After service not improved mileage only 35km why. Company report to 60km but my mileage not satisfied.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Gets mileage of : 35 kmpl kmpl
Gaurav Juyal
Gaurav Juyal 4.6 22 Oct 2018

Its is a deal breaker in the 125 CC segment . Disc brake is missing in top variant but still combi brakes do well . Mileage must be 50 KMPL on busy roads . Thanks for i3s technology .

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Faltubook F
Faltubook F 4.6 11 Jun 2019

It's giving 35 kmpl mileage that is not so good 2nd thing is power also not good compare to other 125 cc scooters but other things are good like comfortable, look and maintenance.

Jasmeen Singh
Jasmeen Singh 5.0 30 Sep 2019

It's nice with almost all features. Good pickup and performance good.

Hero Destini 125 Overview