Hero Destini 125 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (58)
- Performance (19)
- Comfort (17)
- Maintenance (16)
- Specifications (16)
- Mileage (16)
- Features (14)
- Price (3)
- Most Relevant
- The Hero Destini Prime and 125 Xtec rival the likes of the Honda Activa 125, Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi Hybrid, Suzuki Access 125 and TVS Jupiter 125.
- Both the scooters are good in their own forte. Overall, at Destini’s price point, the 110cc scooters offer better practicality inside the city with better storage, more features, and are more comfortable as well. The reason to pick the Destini over the 110’s is its impressive performance and its ability to carry a load or a pillion inside the city with ease. On the other hand, the Honda Activa 125 BS6 does everything the previous scooter did and builds on it. In terms of practicality, comfort and reliability, few come as close as the Activa 125. It might not be thrilling to ride but with an extensive feature list, the Activa 125 ticks all the boxes of a family-oriented 125cc scooter. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Activa 125
- Even with me, the petrol cap is closed tightly but still the sound continues.
- Petrol cap must be open
- Ask asif
- Hero Destini 125 comes with a saddle height of 778 mm which might be difficult to ride by a 4.9 ft height person. Moreover, we would suggest taking the test ride so that you can feel the comfort. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- I would suggest you to go for Xoom. It is spacious but gas cylinder can not be put in the middle leg space
- Both the scooters are good in their own forte. Overall, at Destini’s price point, the 110cc scooters offer better practicality inside the city with better storage, more features, and are more comfortable as well. The reason to pick the Destini over the 110’s is its impressive performance and its ability to carry a load or a pillion inside the city with ease. On the other hand, Jupiter 125 top-notch fit and finish levels, External fuel filler on the front apron is extremely convenient, Massive 33 litres of underseat storage can hold a lot of stuff. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -TVS Jupiter 125 First Ride Review: New Family Scooter King..-TVS Jupiter 125 Road Test Review - TVS’ contender for the commute.
- As per your requirements, we'd suggest you go either with a cruiser or a comfortable commuter. There are ample options available such as Bajaj Platina H Gear 110, Honda Livo, Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220, Jawa 42, etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as your budget, brand preference, seating comfort, specific feature requirements, etc. Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out [new bikes@https://www.zigwheels.com/new_bike_search.php?bybodytype=commuter,cruiser
- Shine SP would be best but when comes to light weight vehicles Honda livo is also good
- Selecting the right scooter would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, engine options, brand preference, etc. Yamaha Ray-ZR 125 is equipped with an 125 cc Air cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve engine that generates a max power of 8.2 PS @ 6500 rpm and a max torque of 9.7 Nm @ 5000 rpm. The Ray ZR 125 Fi gets new features such as LED DRLs, a digital instrument console, and ‘Quiet Engine Start’ (similar to Honda’s silent-start system) and side stand engine cut-off. Powering the scooter is the same 125cc fuel-injected engine as seen on the new Fascino. On the other hand, Hero Destini 125 is powered by an 124.6 cc Air Cooled, 4-Stroke, SI Engine that generates a max power of 9.1 PS @ 7000 rpm and a max torque of 10.4 Nm @ 5500 rpm. The entry-level LX version on the other hand misses out on these features and instead comes with a single-tone seat cover, silver garnishing on the apron and steel wheels. Instrumentation is an analogue-digital combo unit, with the digital inset displaying the fuel gauge, tripmeter, odometer readings and service indicator. You also get a side-stand indicator apart from the tell-tale lights. The VX variant comes with standard mobile phone charging port and boot light. Both variants of the scooter get an external fuel filler which is accessible via the ignition key slot. For the first time on a scooter, Hero is offering i3S as standard in the Destini 125. The system switches off the engine if it idles for more than 5 seconds and switches it back on when one of the brake levers are pulled and the throttle is opened. The company claims this feature can improve fuel efficiency. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- It would be unfair to give a verdict as the tyre life would completely depend on the driving style, usage of the vehicle, proper tyre pressure and maintenance etc.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- Hero Moto Corp Destini 125 is powered by the same 125cc fuel-injected motor that belts out 9.12PS and 10.4Nm -- 0.12PS less and 0.2Nm more than the BS4 models. At 5500rpm, peak torque is now available at 500rpm higher compared to the BS4 model. And oh, Hero has claimed that the BS6-compliant scooter is 11 per cent more efficient and have 10 per cent faster acceleration than their predecessors. The seat and suspension of the Hero Destini are set up on the firmer side. If you are riding with some luggage or a pillion, the ride quality will feel fairly comfortable and composed. Even over bumps and potholes, the Destini remains comfortable and absorbs the harshness well. But if you are riding alone, the setup will feel a bit stiff. Surface changes and speed breakers are felt and the rebound from the suspension is a bit harsh. Ideally, we would've liked the Destini to offer a plusher ride. For a better understanding of performance and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Hero Destini 125 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.3/5
Unmatched Versatility, Unleash Your Freedom
With the Hero Destini 125, i can enjoy the independence of the open road and Comfortable rigidity connected with ready Performance. With its full balance of comfort, luxury, and Stylishness, the Destini 125 is ideal for both City commuters and exhilaration campaigners. This scooter is ideal for both short and long sorties because to its ample seating, plenitude of storehouse, and energy-effective motor. The Destini 125 gives i the independence to ride on my tours and enjoy each portion of the adventure, whether im speeding through megacity Highways or discovering new places.Share
4.6I had used the
I had used the vehicle for 3weeks.The mileage on a busy road is 33.4 and on highway is 42.8.The pick up pace of 124.8cc not 125cc as in every vehicle.Now buying from flipkart you will get 4000/-less its a shared service from flip dealer and agency but don't do that any way you will get only 1000/- paying handling charges plus rsa plus delivery.Go to the showroom and buy.To me out of 5 as a scooter guy will give 4.1.Whenever you are changing your old scooter and buying new one no showroom does it directly they call an agent never give your orginal rc smart card to anyone.They can take out the chip in a fraction of a second so give duplicate smart card because if they say sir chip is missing without it we canr take it if you want me to do it ill charge 3500/-.Or 4500/-.So be careful.Share
Hero Destini 125 Destined for Comfort, City Cruisi
The Hero Destini 125 is More distant than Clearly a motorbike. It's meant for ready and comfortable megacity driving. It's a energy-effective bike that offers trustability and refinement in one neat package, making everyride a fashion statement. This motorcycle is a gorgeous, High-tech, provident, and visually appealing agent that gets great avail and keeps its good aesthetics thanks to regular conservation. It attracts concentration with its Impressive face and remarkable avail, making every megacity voyage a pleasurable Tour with a hint of complication.Share
Destined for Comfort, 125cc Majesty.
There's Moreover to the Hero Destini 125 than meets the eye. It's aimed to make driving in Cities simple and affable. This energy-effective bike makes everyride a fashion statement by furnishing refinement and responsibility in a Stylish package. With regular conservation, this motorbike maintains its excellent appearance and gets excellent gas effectiveness. It's a startling, smart, provident, and aesthetically pleasing agent. Its eye- catching appearance and emotional range draw concentration, making every megacity voyage an pleasurable Tour with a touch of refinement.Share
Most affordable scooter
It is enjoyable to ride, has excellent features, considerable storage, and is quite practical and comfortable. The Hero Destini 125 is the most affordable scooter available in India, and it has excellent braking capabilities. It gets around 50 kmpl and has responsive and nice handling and it sports a single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine and a semi-digital instrument panel. It includes a five liter fuel tank and Bluetooth connectivity for calls and SMS warnings. There are tubeless tyres in the pricing range, which begins at around 71,000.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about Hero Destini 125
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Hero Destini 125?
- Q. How many gears available in Hero Destini 125?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Hero Destini 125?
- Q. What is engine power of Hero Destini 125?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Hero Destini 125?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Hero Destini 125?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Hero Destini 125?
- Q. What is the seat height of Hero Destini 125?
- Q. Does Hero Destini 125 have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Hero Destini 125?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Hero Destini 125?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Hero Destini 125?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 79,806View All Q&A Destini 125 vs Activa 125
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 84,636View All Q&A Destini 125 vs NTORQ 125
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 76,234View All Q&A Destini 125 vs Activa 6G
Hero Xoom 110
Rs. 71,484View All Q&A Destini 125 vs Xoom 110
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 79,899View All Q&A Destini 125 vs Access 125