Yamaha FZS-FI V3
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 is a sports bike available at a price range of Rs. 1.17 Lakh to 1.22 Lakh in India. It is available in 2 variants and 5 colours. The FZS-FI V3 is a powered by 149cc BS6 engine mated to a 5 is speed gearbox . This engine of FZS-FI V3 develops a power of 12.4 ps and a torque of 13.3 nm . The Yamaha FZS-FI V3 gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The Yamaha FZS-FI V3 weighs 135 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 13 liters.
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Latest Updates
Yamaha has yet again hiked the prices of the R15 and FZ range. Read our main story to know the exact pricing.
Yamaha added a new range-topping DLX variant to the FZ S lineup in January 2022. You can read all about it here. It retails at Rs 1,22,400 (ex-showroom Delhi).
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Engine
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Variants
The FZS-Fi comes in two variants: Standard And Deluxe. While the Standard has been priced at Rs 1,19,400, the Deluxe variant will set you back by Rs 1,22,400 (both prices ex-showroom Delhi).
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Design
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Features
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Competitors
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 PriceThe price of Yamaha FZS-FI V3 starts at Rs. 1.17 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.22 Lakh. Yamaha FZS-FI V3 is offered in 2 variants - STD Bluetooth and the top variant FZS-FI V3 DLX which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.22 Lakh.
Looking for Loan on Yamaha FZS-FI V3EMI Calculator Explore finance Option
What is good and bad in FZS-FI V3?
FZS-FI V3 Positives
Big bike styling, features, smooth engine.
FZS-FI V3 Negatives
Performance isn’t up to the mark, the quality of plastics feels sub-par.
In nearly every aspect, except maybe ergonomics and braking, the Yamaha FZS-FI v3.0 fails to impress. While its motor offers better fuel efficiency compared to the previous-gen model, it lacks grunt. If you have around Rs 1 lakh to invest, you're better off with say a TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 or the Suzuki Gixxer.
FZS-FI V3 User Reviews
I love Yamhaha bikes. Especially
I love yamhaha bikes.Especially this one and the overall performance is very good and the pickup is excellent and mileage is decent.It's quite smooth to drive and very much comfortable.The build quality and the features are very good in this price range.Overall i love this bike.
Nice engine, Nice performance Engine & electric side perfect, Driving comfort nice issues : seat not good, Plastic body parts not good, Engin side only issue drive shaft complaint (expensive work).
Bhai ke yah bike bahut acchi
Yah bike bahut acchi hai yah bike meri favourite bike hai aur yah bike maine ek sal pahle li thi mujhe bahut mehnat lagi hai bike lene mein yah bike meri favourite hai comfortable bahut acchi hai
Performance is absolutely
Performance is absolutely fabulous 😍.Comfort is just awesome.Superb bike.Speed is also fine.All over this is a great choice.
Performace - great bike design - good material of bike - plastic tank and other parts not reliableservice quality - no.1 worst service qualitylabor cost - extra charges and overcharges which are not as per yamaha defined on yamaha website.
More Customer Reviews of FZS-FI V3
Bikes Similar to FZS-FI V3
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.20 LakhFZS-FI V3 vs Apache 160 4V
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 1.12 LakhFZS-FI V3 vs Apache RTR 160
Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0
Rs. 1.59 LakhFZS-FI V3 vs MT-15 Version 2.0
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 1.09 LakhFZS-FI V3 vs FZ V3
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 1.02 LakhFZS-FI V3 vs Pulsar 150
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Images
- 11 more
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Colours
- Dark Matte Blue
- Matte Red
- Metallic Grey
- Metallic Black
- Mejesty Red
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||55.42 kmpl|
This is the mileage given by maximum number of FZS-FI V3 owners
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying FZS-FI V3
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorised dealership as the offers may vary.
- In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you ride slower. Riding fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are travelling above 60 kmph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully.
- Use your bike in eco and leave the clutch lever full and use rear brake pedal less
- Both the bikes are good in their forte. In nearly every aspect, except maybe ergonomics and braking, the Yamaha FZS-FI v3.0 fails to impress. While its motor offers better fuel efficiency compared to the previous-gen model, it lacks grunt. If you have around Rs 1 lakh to invest, you're better off with say a TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 or the Suzuki Gixxer. Whereas, the Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is more than just the R15 v3 sans fairing. The naked looks sharp is light and can be a hoot to commute. However, the compact riding posture might be a bit too tight for large riders. What is also disheartening is the poor switchgear and build quality as well as the lack of dual-channel ABS. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Better not. You will get better performance and better engine with 10w40 or if you ride 100-200km at a stretch you can use 10w50.. Keep the first number 10 anyhow. If you have time go to YouTube and learn about engine oil grade. It will help you. My recommendation Motul 7100 10w40 if you have ridden 2k km or else stick to yamalube.
- For this, we would suggest you to have a word the nearest service center mechanics as they will be the better people to assist you in this case. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service Center.
- 10W50 is ideal only if you know you will use it in extreme hot conditions, which means either you will go long distance non stop or you will ride in hot climate. For normal ride conditions, Motul 10W40 will be great.
- As per the manual 28psi in the front and 33 in the back. Same with pillion. But you can adjust that according to your weight and where you ride the bike.
- For singal 29 in front 32 in rear. For 2 29 front 33-34 in rear.
- For daily commuting in city, 30psi in front
- Matt blue looks best. That is my personal choice.
- Mate blue
- Matt blue
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Yamaha Bike Dealers in DelhiChange City
West Delhi Riders
Plot No.4, Ground Floor, K H - 424, New Roshan Pura, Kishori Vihar, Main Gurgaon Road, Najafgarh, Delhi, 110043
C- 42, Main Road, East Krishna Nagar, East , , Delhi, 110051
A-20, Gt Karnal Road, Opposite Hans Cinema, Delhi, 110033
Excellent Yamaha Rohini
pocket D6 Plotno.28-29sector-6 rohini Vishram chowk Rohini New , Delhi, 110085
FZS-FI V3 FAQs
What is the price of Yamaha FZS-FI V3 in 2022?
The 2022 ex-showroom price of Yamaha FZS-FI V3 is 1.22 Lakh. Check On Road Price of FZS-FI V3. .
What is the mileage of Yamaha FZS-FI V3 in 2022?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Yamaha FZS-FI V3 is 55.42 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of FZS-FI V3.
Does the Yamaha FZS-FI V3 have ABS?
Yes, ABS feature is available in Yamaha FZS-FI V3. View full specification of FZS-FI V3.
Which is better Yamaha FZS-FI V3 or TVS Apache 160 4V?
TVS Apache 160 4V Price starts at Rs. 1.20 Lakh which is Rs. 3,328 costlier than base model of Yamaha FZS-FI V3 priced at Rs. 1.17 Lakh. Compare Yamaha FZS-FI V3 vs TVS Apache 160 4V on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of Yamaha FZS-FI V3 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Yamaha FZS-FI V3 in Delhi is Rs. 3,382 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in Yamaha FZS-FI V3?
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 is available in 5 colours : Dark Matte Blue, Matte Red, Metallic Grey, Metallic Black and Mejesty Red. View colour images of FZS-FI V3.
Is Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 better than Yamaha FZS-FI V3?
66% users have chosen Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 over Yamaha FZS-FI V3 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
Is Yamaha FZ V3 better than Yamaha FZS-FI V3?
53% users have chosen Yamaha FZ V3 over Yamaha FZS-FI V3 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
From The Community
Q. Which is the best bike under 1 lakh?
Asked by Rakif Bhat 50 Answers
Q. Is Yamaha FZS-FI V3 BS4 more powerful engine than ...
Asked by Hamraz Dal 4 Answers
Q. Do Yamaha FZS-FI V3 BS6 can be run with BS4 fuel?
Asked by Chan Basha 11 Answers
Q. Is Yamaha FZS-FI V3 BS6 packed with dual channel A ...
Asked by Swarup Nandy 4 Answers
Q. I am confused between Yamaha FZS-FI V3 BS6 and Apa ...
Asked by Geralt Of 5 Answers
Q. How is the vibration at max speed of Yamaha FZS-FI ...
Asked by Apar Ajith 4 Answers
Q. Can you please tell me launch date of yamaha FZ-S ...
Asked by Suresh V 2 Answers
Q. Is it possible to service Yamaha bike FZS-FI V3 BS ...
Asked by Gurunathan Maruthayagam 2 Answers
Q. Does Yamaha FZS-FI V3 BS6 have kick?
Asked by Raghavendra R 14 Answers
Q. Which is better for daily commute and comfortable ...
Asked by Sarath Chandra 5 Answers