Suzuki Gixxer Specifications
|Engine||155 CC||Mileage||45 Kmpl||Max Power||13.6 PS @ 8000 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||12 Liters||No Of Gears||5 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||141 Kg||Max Torque||13.8 Nm @ 6000 rpm|
Suzuki Gixxer Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Single Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Suzuki Gixxer Bike Latest Updates
Suzuki has hiked the prices of the Gixxer for the second time in as many months. The bike now costs Rs 1,16,700, Rs 2,013 more than its previous price. However, the motorcycle neither gets a cosmetic nor mechanical upgrade.
Suzuki Gixxer Engine
Suzuki Gixxer Design
Key Features of Suzuki Gixxer
Suzuki Gixxer Competitors
Suzuki Gixxer PriceThe price of Suzuki Gixxer starts at Rs. 1.34 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.40 Lakh. Suzuki Gixxer is offered in 2 variants - Standard Edition and the top variant Gixxer Ride Connect Edition which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.40 Lakh.
Gixxer Price List (Variants)
Suzuki Gixxer Pros and Cons
New Gixxer looks even more muscular, Has brilliant handling characteristics.
Ride quality is harsh, It is pretty expensive now.
In the 150cc streetfighter segment, the Gixxer continues to provide one of the best all-round packages in this class, coming very close to the Apache RTR 160 4V. However, in BS6 form it has become quite a lot more expensive and has lost engine output too, robbing it of some value for money.
Suzuki Gixxer User Reviews
Driving experience must relax, Miter experience 40 up to 42, Service cost general 800tk master service 1200tk, Engine performance very good, Build quality is premium.Share
Gixxer remains as an exemplification
The Suzuki Gixxer remains as an exemplification of two-wheel imaginativeness, rising above standards with its grand designing. This savage excellence thunders with a voracious strive after the black top, blending power and artfulness in a concealed collaboration. Its entrancing plan is an orchestra of streamlined features, an encouragement to stretch boundaries. The core of Gixxer pulsates with a controlled savagery, impelling adrenaline through your veins. As consistent as naturally suspected. The Gixxer moves through bends, a maestro's magnum opus. This covert wonder rethinks two-wheeled invigoration, a ride that murmurs to the spirit of every rider. Locators, be careful, for this survey is the voice of a genuine encounter.Share
made for epic rides
We surprised my family with the Suzuki Gixxer for his birthday, and he's overjoyed. Since we live in the little vill of Tirla, he'd always asked a bike for his diurnal lift to council. For him, The Gixxer has changed the game. It not only has a satiny and fashionable appearance, but it has also proven to be a reliable lift along for him every day. Rajesh is appreciative of the bike's effectiveness and performance because it has significantly bettered the convenience and fun of his everyday commute. He has endured great delight thanks to this awful present.Share
5.0Its a good performer bike
Its a good performer bike and its mileage is excellently high and this bike was to stable this gixxer 150 is on of the big oppurunity in budget bikeShare
prioritize performance and style.
Suzuki Gixxer: The Suzuki Gixxer is a sporty and agile motorcycle that's designed for riders who seek a dynamic and fun riding experience. Its sharp design, compact proportions, and powerful engine create a spirited and engaging ride. The Gixxer's 155 cc engine offers a punchy performance, suitable for both city rides and spirited outings. With features like a digital instrument cluster, aggressive styling, and mono-shock suspension, it emphasizes sportiness. While it may not have the most relaxed riding posture, its agile handling and sport bike aesthetics make it an attractive option for riders who prioritize performance and style.Share
More Customer Reviews of Gixxer
Bikes Similar to Gixxer
Suzuki Gixxer Images
- 8 more
Suzuki Gixxer Colours
Compare Gixxer with Alternatives
|Rs.1.34 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.13 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.16 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.37 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.23 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 249 reviews||4.0 1859 reviews||4.2 445 reviews||4.3 393 reviews||4.1 1005 reviews|
|155 CC||159 CC||149 CC||155 CC||159 - 164 CC|
Suzuki Gixxer Videos
22 Aug, 201917780 views
- Suzuki Gixxer 2019 new version gets updated bodywork, BS6-ready engine -... read more
12 Jul, 201910754 views
🏍 2019 Suzuki Gixxer launched in India. 🏍 2019 Suzuki Gixxer walkaround... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Gixxer
- The Suzuki Gixxer is priced from INR 1.34 - 1.40 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in New Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle, you may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the price details.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, a 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details.
- Suzuki Gixxer features a saddle height of 795 mm. A person with an average height of 5.5 ft can ride the bike with good comfort. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and select your city accordingly dealership Dealers.
- I'm 5.3 feet can I buy Suzuki Gixxer Monotone fore me.
- Engine life of a bike cannot be defined, it depends on several factors like how it is maintained, how the bike is ridden, in what conditions the bike is ridden majorly, etc.
- Suzuki Gixxer is priced at Rs. 1.19 Lakh (ex-showroom, Kolkata). You may click on the given link for an estimated on-road price from your city. Moreover, it is mandatory to have a 5-year insurance for the new two-wheelers as per the regulations. For more details, you may have a word with the nearest authorized dealer in your city.
- Selecting between Yamaha MT 15 and Suzuki Gixxer would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the brand, service availability, features required, performance, etc. The Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is more than just the R15 v3 sans fairing. The naked looks sharp is light and can be a hoot to commute. However, the compact riding posture might be a bit too tight for large riders. What is also disheartening is the poor switchgear and build quality as well as the lack of dual-channel ABS. Mt-15 will certainly leave a strong impression, engine transmission, for one, really speaks to your heart like nothing else. It makes every commute an event and that's exactly what you want from a streetfighter. On the other hand, The Gixxer is unquestionably more fun, its imperfections are more functional than a matter of subjectiveness. Gixxer offers an excellent riding experience. In the 150cc streetfighter segment, the Gixxer continues to provide one of the best all-round packages in this class, coming very close to the Apache RTR 160 4V. However, in BS6 form it has become quite a lot more expensive and has lost engine output too, robbing it of some value for money. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Suzuki Gixxer Bike News Updates
Suzuki Gixxer FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Suzuki Gixxer is 1.40 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Gixxer. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Suzuki Gixxer. View full specification of Gixxer.
Suzuki Gixxer Price starts at Rs. 1.34 Lakh which is Rs. 11,030 costlier than base model of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V priced at Rs. 1.23 Lakh. Compare Suzuki Gixxer vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Suzuki Gixxer in Delhi is Rs. 3,883 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Suzuki Gixxer is available in 3 colours : Metallic Teiton Blue, Metallic Sonic Silver / Pearl Blange Orange and Glass Sparkle Black. View colour images of Gixxer.
The kerb weight of Suzuki Gixxer is 141 Kg.