Suzuki Gixxer 250 On Road Price in KrishnagiriChange City
|Gixxer 250 BS6||
||View May Offers|
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Price in Krishnagiri
Gixxer 250 Models On Road Price in Krishnagiri
|Gixxer 250 Models||On Road Price|
|Gixxer 250 BS6||Rs. 2.08 Lakh|
Price of Gixxer 250 Competitors
Bajaj Dominar 250
Rs. 1.66 LakhDominar 250 Price in Krishnagiri Gixxer 250 vs Dominar 250
Rs. 1.37 LakhGixxer Price in Krishnagiri Gixxer 250 vs Gixxer
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
Rs. 1.94 LakhGixxer SF 250 Price in Krishnagiri Gixxer 250 vs Gixxer SF 250
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.85 LakhDuke 200 Price in Krishnagiri Gixxer 250 vs Duke 200
Gixxer 250 User Reviews
- Looks (2)
- Mileage (2)
- Comfort (2)
- Parts (1)
- Pickup (1)
- Gear (1)
- Experience (1)
- Bluetooth (1)
- Rear (1)
It's a powerful tool and comfortable.I used to do delivery with it.Driving for more than 10hours each and every working day.
Must have been with the usd and racing swing arms plus suzuki should provide a bluetooth solution to this bike not only in future model but in older model too for it is a necessary tool for the bike of this segment
Very good bike as per riding experience and comfort. Very bad mileage. Company claims mileage of 30+ but in reality is only 19. Lot of issues in the initial 3 months of purchase.
Nimble and fast ,can easily go upto 100 on fourth gear ,top is above 155 ,really fun and sleek but aggressive design
When I ride my Gixxer naked 250 in city I love this bike very much and in highway no words to useI m very very very very happy with my Gixxer naked
More Customer Reviews of Gixxer 250
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
TVS iQube Electric
Rs. 1.61 LakhiQube Electric Price in Krishnagiri Gixxer 250 vs iQube Electric
Rs. 1.47 LakhChetak Price in Krishnagiri Gixxer 250 vs Chetak
Odysse Electric Evoqis
Rs. 1.66 LakhEvoqis Price in Krishnagiri Gixxer 250 vs Evoqis
Rs. 1.68 LakhRanger Price in Krishnagiri Gixxer 250 vs Ranger
Joy e-bike Monster
Rs. 1.56 LakhMonster Price in Krishnagiri Gixxer 250 vs Monster
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Calculate Suzuki Gixxer 250 EMI
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Gixxer 250
- The motor feels strong at slow speeds and can carry speeds as low as 30-35kmph in 5th gear. In fact, the moment you cross 60kmph, you can just stick it into 6th gear with zero protests from the engine. The smooth power delivery also ensures that the SF 250 can pull from these speeds the moment you open the throttle without the need for downshifts. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Hello, I have purchased the sf 250 everything seems fine but I have an isuue and that is,where can I find a crash cage for the sf 250.?
- No not at all but for that service and part changes should be done in given interval
- If you have 2lac budget go gixxer 250 but if you have more than 2.5lac budget go for mahindra mojo
- Yes, the Suzuki SF 250 comes equipped with a standard tool kit that can be found under the seat. For more details, you may refer to the user manual of your bike.
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the engine's reliability depends on several factors such as timely maintenance, proper storage care, riding condition, riding style, use of authentic parts, etc.
- Selecting between the KTM RC 200 and Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, comfort, usage of the bike, etc. While the Gixxer SF 250 offers a sporty riding experience, it isn’t an out-and-out sportbike. It does offer an affordable, and potentially more fun alternative, making it a great option for more mature riders. On the other hand, The KTM RC 200 continues to be one of the best beginner’s sports bikes you can buy if you’re looking to get into track riding or racing. However, the aggressive riding posture and a steep price tag make you reconsider the options. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 comes equipped with a 12 V, 6 Ah Maintenance Free battery.
- For that, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership as they would be able to assist you better with the availability of steel brake lines. If not available, you may have it installed in the aftermarket. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details and do take a test ride before making the final decision.
- Short Answer - Not Possible Long Answer - Suzuki ABS pump uses proprietary connectors that we do not find on SS braided linesSolution - if you are willing to disconnect ABS from the bike then only you can directly connect SS brakelines from MC to Brake Caliper
- In this case, we would suggest you to exchange your words with authorized service center as brand hasn't shared specifications of parts of bike separately on open platforms. Check out authorised dealership details.
- To increase acceleration, please go low on front sprocket or high on rear sprocket and understand if you change 1 tooth in front, this is equivalant to 3tooth in rear. Best luck. Ride safe.
- 34T back 14 T front.... You can try using 15T duke 390 front sprockets ( only if it fits, I don't know)
- As per your requirements, Suzuki Gixxer 250 would be a great option. It has a good balance of power performance and weight. However, stoppie would be a difficult task because of ABS.
- As per your requirements, you may you for any bike among Suzuki Gixxer 250, Bajaj Dominar 250 and Honda H'ness. The CB 350 makes the best of both worlds: it’s not only powerful but also makes most of its torque lower down the rev range. Not to mention, it’s the second lightest bike after the BS6 Jawa in its segment. If you like the badge of Honda and looking for a easy to handle bike with comfortable ergonomics and practicality, Honda H'ness would be a great pick. As a motorcycle, the Dominar 250 does one thing right -- it is fit to purpose. The Dominar 400, for example, always felt like a confused motorcycle as the 390’s motor is too manic to make for a great sports tourer. It gets the job done, but just about. On the other hand, the Dominar 250’s motor felt boring on the KTM, but combined with the comfortable tourer the Dominar is, it works beautifully. It truly feels like it deserves the ‘sports tourer’ tag. So while Bajaj might pitch it as the entry-level Dominar, we think the 250 is the Dominar in its perfect form. If we talk about Suzuki Gixxer, it offers a good balance between comfort and power performance. It is Comfortable in the city and on the highway, it has big bike looks and a decent amount of features. You may compare all these bikes accordingly. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center in your city, as they may assist you better. Click on given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- I don't know what is exact issue but I have done 25000kms in seven months I have not felt such issue it's better you show to suzuki service centre
- I am facing the same problem... Can anyone tell me if this is normal?
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 gets a 249cc single-cylinder, oil-cooled engine. The engine has no fins and uses the engine oil to cool the pressure-sensitive points of the motor.
- No it has oil cooled engine
- The seat height of Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is 800mm. A person with a height of 5.3ft might feel uncomfortable and challenging riding this bike in traffic. However, we would suggest you to visit the nearest dealership and take a test ride in order to check its comfort and performance. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- You can tip toe to both side it will best if you go to showroom and take ride of bike
- Already launched and on sale
- Pillion seat does not give that much comfort but can sit up to 3-4 hours in one stretch.
- Hard but comfortable
- What about family
- Bike performance is awesome,. very much flick-able in city traffic parts are premium, So far no complaints , lights are good for night driving, pillion seat height is a bit high, The wind blast is too much and you may need to fix a good visor for wind protection at speeds above 90, Not much heating coming from the engine.
- No any complaint about my Gixxer nakedI am very satisfied and happy with my Gixxer
- What about the parts? is it available in the local markets?
- I am facing the same issue with my machine.Rode the bike for around 4000km and font brake brake became so smooth .when spoke to the service guys they said it is how suzuki brake will be after you clock some kms on it
- It could be a generic thing with gixxer 250 bike.The actual issue is we need to squeeze the brake lever bit more than usual ,However bike offers good breaking.
- I had a same problem, it was because of poor braking system which was previously done in another suzuki service center.... It's all about your braking hydrolic setting.... Nothing to worry about
- Both bikes offers good value for money.You can go for test ride to check which is more comfort for you and check how is the service in your locality.
- It depends as for your riding option. Gixxer gives you a smooth with better handling ride.
- Gixxer naked 250 is a value for money
- No slipper clutch but no need in this bikeFi engine yes in this bike
- There is no slipper clutch in gixxer 250
- There is no slipper clutch in 250.
- Go for Dominar else gixxer 250/duke 250. Though it depends on budget.
- Gixxer naked 250 is Best for Long rides and in local city also
- Dominar 400 offcourse
- Last week I went on a bike trip and gixxer gave mileage around 33 to 35 at a speed range of 80- 110
- Both at same time possible go with gixxer 250
- Yes it can do 110 just below 8k rpm comfortably but average will fall to 30kmpl
- It's bs4 engine but we feel like bs6There is no issue
- Yes both are bs6 complaint
- No. it is bs6 ready
- If you want bike at a bit budget price can go for gixxer 250. Else go for Dominar
- Gixxer naked 250 is better than Dominar 400 and Duke 250
- Dominar 400 offcourse
- Gixxer 250, it has better power,dual channel abs,wider tires for more confidence,instrument console has more details(Bajaj has liquid cooling system,better service). But need to check howz the service in your locality before buying gixxer 250.
- Suzuki Gixxer naked 250 is better than ns 200 like more information in this bike fi engine, top speed, gear indignation , no vibration in top speed
- Suzuki gixxer 250
- Duke 250 delivers power at above 9000 rpm so it is made for fast highway runs but gixxer can give good power output at only 6000 rpm so it is good for both highway and city, duke has more power and is faster after 3rd gear but both have same top end,gixxer has sleek dualtone body but looks really aggressive when looked from front or side ,duke is a renowned bike and is more the more aggressive option between both but gixxer has its diff class and style it also has that new factor to it ,finally theres a price diffrence between both of about 30,000 rs so it boils down to your preference
- If you need more power go for Duke 250. Actually both bikes are good value for money.Only problem with Suzuki is service when compared to KTM(it depends on your locality also). I own gixxer 250 and facing issue with breaking.
- You must buy Gixxer naked 250 And you should feel very aggressive ride with Gixxer naked 250Believe me
Gixxer 250 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Silencer GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 270GST Price :- 75Total Price :- 345
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 399GST Price :- 111Total Price :- 510
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 400GST Price :- 112Total Price :- 512
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 325GST Price :- 91Total Price :- 416
Engine GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 390GST Price :- 109Total Price :- 499
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Suzuki Bike Dealers in KrishnagiriChange City
SRI LAKSHAN SUZUKI
Survey No.387/1A, Dhardhakuppam Village, Chennai Byepass Road, Krishnagiri, Tamil nadu, 635001
Do you own a Bike?
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
Suzuki Gixxer 250 News Updates
Best Sports_Naked Bikes in India
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Rs. 1.12 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
Rs. 1.20 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 180 Price
Rs. 1.20 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.40 Lakh
TVS Raider Price
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.39 Lakh
KTM 200 Duke Price
Rs. 1.85 Lakh
KTM 390 Duke Price
Rs. 2.87 Lakh
KTM 125 Duke Price
Rs. 1.70 Lakh
Yamaha FZ-FI Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 1.10 Lakh
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Price FAQs
What is the Suzuki Gixxer 250 on-road price Krishnagiri?
The on-road price of the base variant of Suzuki Gixxer 250 in Krishnagiri is Rs 2,08,781.
What is the price of Suzuki Gixxer 250 top variant?
The top variant of Suzuki Gixxer 250 is BS6 and the on-road price is Rs 2,08,781.
What are the RTO charges for Suzuki Gixxer 250 in Krishnagiri?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Suzuki Gixxer 250 in Krishnagiri will be Rs 14,714.
What is the insurance cost of the Suzuki Gixxer 250 in Krishnagiri?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Suzuki Gixxer 250 in Krishnagiri is Rs. 10,131.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Suzuki Gixxer 250 in Krishnagiri?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Suzuki Gixxer 250 in Krishnagiri is Rs 1,83,936.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Suzuki Gixxer 250?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Suzuki Gixxer 250 is Rs 51488 and the EMI is 5,299.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less