Honda Dio Bike Brochures
2 Brochure of Honda Dio
Honda Dio DLX
- 7.36 MB
- PDF Document
- Mar 5, 2021
Honda Dio STD
- 7.36 MB
- PDF Document
- Mar 5, 2021
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying DioQ. What is the reserve fuel capacity?
Q. I have Dio 2018 model from day one I have mileage issue, please provide me a soulution?More Questions
- In general, 10-12 percent of the overall fuel capacity is the reserved capacity of the vehicle. The Honda Dio features a 5.3 liters fuel tank and the reserved fuel capacity would be around 0.53- 0.63 liters.
Q. What is the price of the LED headlight of Honda Dio?
- To get the most out of every liter of fuel accelerate gently and maintain a steady speed. Avoid jackrabbit or rapid starts while waiting at a red light and, of course, turn off the ignition if you’re stopping for over 20 seconds. Some studies say that keeping a light foot on the throttle can lower fuel consumption by as much as 30 percent. Mileage depends on factors like road/traffic conditions, riding style, tyre pressure, overall vehicle load, etc.
- Make a service properly at showroom
Q. Which scooter is better Activa 5G or Dio?
- For the availability and exact price of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center in your city. You may click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- No idea. I have not checked inside the box.
Q. Confused between Honda Dio BS6 and Hero Pleasure Plus Platinum. Which one should I go for?More Questions
- Honda Activa 5G is no longer available for sale in India. Moreover, if you are looking for a scooter with sharp styling, good features and good cycle parts, then the Honda Dio makes a viable option. Do take a test ride for a better knowledge of comfort, ride quality and compatibility. Follow the link for dealership details.
- Selecting the right scooter would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, engine options, brand preference, etc. With its sharp styling, the Honda Dio remains a popular scooter among the youth. The new addition of features has increased its appeal further, while the new cycle parts make it a better scooter to ride than before. However, it is an expensive offering for a 110cc scooter. Honda Dio is powered by a 109.51 cc engine. This Dio engine generates a power of 7.76 PS @ 8000 rpm and a torque of 9 Nm @ 4750 rpm. On the other hand, Hero Pleasure Plus is powered by a 110.9 cc engine. This Pleasure Plus engine generates a power of 8.1 PS @ 7000 rpm and a torque of 8.7 Nm @ 5500 rpm. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Honda dio
Honda Dio Expert Reviews
Yamaha Cygnus Ray-ZR vs Honda Dio vs Suzuki Lets: Spec Comparison10 Feb, 2016 | By Team ZigWheels
2012 Honda Dio : First Ride22 Mar, 2012 | By Priyadarshan Bawikar Photography: Kunal Khadse
Honda Dio User Reviews
DioIt's a champion of all Scooter's,Very
It's a champion of all scooter's, Very smooth to drive and love to drive with it's supersonic seater arrangement with extraordinary suspension.Pranil 1 day ago
DioNice bike mileage good pick-up
Nice bike mileage good pick-up better'than other bike smoothlyMathan 3 days ago
DioComfortable in traffic
Building quality of bike is nice. Light weight scooty. Comfortable in traffic to drive.Shaad 3 days ago
Dio3.8front is light weight
front is light weight so it's not handle and loosing balance with pillion and rear suspension is ok but not comfortable for pillionRavi 5 days ago
Best performance good mileage and good quality and bike suitable for all peoples and etc.Thala 1 week ago
Honda Dio News Updates
You’ll Now Have To Pay More For The Activa & Other Honda Scooters8 Apr, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Has An Answer To The Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid22 Apr, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Scooter Range Receives First Price Hike For 20217 Jan, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Hornet 2.0, Dio Receive The Orange Treatment19 Nov, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India