Honda Dio Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (18)
- Comparison (16)
- Features (13)
- Maintenance (11)
- Comfort (7)
- Price (5)
- Mileage (3)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Transmission (1)
- Performance (1)
- Most Relevant
- The Honda Dio is generally a compact and lightweight scooter, making it suitable for riders of varying heights. At 5'9ft, you should be able to comfortably ride the Honda Dio. However, personal comfort can vary from person to person. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The Honda Dio is priced from INR 70,211 - 77,712 (Ex-showroom Price in New Delhi). You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the estimated on-road price.
- The height of the Honda Dio is 1150 mm.
- The tyre pressure required is 150 kPa (1.50 kgf/cm2, 22 psi) for the front tyre and 200 kPa (2.00 kgf/cm2, 29 psi) for the rear tyre.
- Where sell repsol body parts??
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Exchange bike.buy new dio.my old bike tvs access modal 2014 but old owner registrarion name
- I want access 125 for exchange Dio bike
- For this, you may refer to the user manual of your scooter or connect with the nearest authorized service center in your city. Moreover, for the maintenance tips, you may keep certain things in mind such as do not rev the scooter unnecessarily, timely maintenance, tyre pressure management, riding the scooter at economical speeds, avoid hard braking, etc.Read more:- Two-Wheeler Maintenance Guide.
- The engine oil needs to be replaced in every service and for the air filter, the experts will let you know once they inspect it. We would also suggest you to exchange a word with the authorized service center for the same. You can check the service center details here. Read more: Two-Wheeler Maintenance Guide.
- The recommended tyre size for Honda Dio is Front:-90/90-12, Rear:-90/100-10.
- Honda Dio doesn't feature charging point.
Honda Dio User Reviews
It's a best bike ever mileage
It's a best bike ever mileage speed parts price is all reasonable ladies and gents both comfortableShare
3.0The experience is good but
The experience is good but not best.Millege is execellent but the driving exeperince is not so good.After 80kmn speed the vehicle starts to shake.Share
4.6I can speak from my own experience
I can speak from my own experience that this is an amazing scooter.No issues with performance and comfort at all.Mileage was around 60 kmpl for the first year but then it dropped gradually to 47-48 now after 4 years of almost daily usage.This usually happens with any vehicle you buy, So no problem there.After sales service is also good.Never had a problem with the service centre experience.Overall a great scooter, Which is worth the price.Share
It's a good for who want to drive long and also very comfortable value for money i love it and thank you hondaShare
In my experience honda dio dx is the best version in honda dio production.Good to drive and providing digital meter.Engine is also good.Better mileage.Less maintenance and good service.Share
Honda Dio Urban Fun Companion
I am still impressed by the Dio model's surprising capacity to give Urban enjoyment. I like this scooter's outstanding features, which give a fun and ultrapractical Urban riding experience. It's a engine that Honda created that's actually Stylish and nimble. A lasting print is created by its smart 2 Wheeler, rider friendly features, and useful qualification for a energyeffective motor. For those appearing for a satiny and nimble scooter ride, this model is a clear fave due to its surprising capacity to give Urban enjoyment. my success is symbolized by this bike. It's a vehicle i can be happy to own and will make every journey delightful.Share
offers outstanding value for urban ventures
"Showing confidence in its name, the Honda Dio offers a riding experience that lives up to its reputation. Kept within an affordable price range limit, it offers outstanding value for urban ventures. With its powerful motor, this bike provides efficiency, practicality and versatility. It offers an outstanding range and is fuel efficient, making it well-suited for my daily life commute of mine. The model's design is sleek, and it's fun to ride for daily urban commutes. For city riders, this two wheeler is well suited choice for riders. "Share
It is well known for efficiency and offers great features like a LED-headlamp, tubeless tyres and fully-digital display. It is easy to maintain and is a stylish design scooter. It is a premium looking scooter and gives good ground clearance and is easy to handle in traffic. It gives good performance with great pick up and it gives around 48 to 53 kmpl mileage in real world conditions but alloy wheels are not included. Its high speed stability is superb and offers decent hardware and Honda Dio a feature loaded scooter.Share
Honda Dio has a well developed service network and is easy to maintain. It gives decent mileage and has a very sylish design. The seats are very comfortable and feels premium and has good ground clearance. It is very easy to handle in traffic and the fuel tank size is 5.3 litres. It is a good performance bike with highest speed of 83 kmph and has high speed stability. It is a good fuel efficient and has decent hardware with good ride quality but alloy wheels are not included and the front suspension is out of date.Share
An Economical and Practical Scooter
I have been using Honda Dio scooter for over 2 years now and I find it and economical and practical option for City riding. The 109 cc engine is powerful enough for City speeds. While also returning good mileage of around 60 to 70 km per liter. The scooter is lightweight and easy to move anywhere and easy to park. The city is comfortable for short and long rides. After sale service of Honda is also reliable. However the scooter lacks many major features or style But for its price the Dio is sensible choice.Share
More Customer Reviews of Dio
Frequently Asked Questions about Honda Dio
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Honda Dio?
- Q. How many gears available in Honda Dio?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Honda Dio?
- Q. What is engine power of Honda Dio?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Honda Dio?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Honda Dio?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Honda Dio?
- Q. What is the seat height of Honda Dio?
- Q. Does Honda Dio have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Honda Dio?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Honda Dio?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Honda Dio?