Hero XPulse 200 On Road Price in KavaliChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|XPulse 200 Carb||Rs. 1,16,613||Rs. 99,000||Rs. 8,910.00||Rs. 8,703|
|XPulse 200 Fi||Rs. 1,24,914||Rs. 1,06,500||Rs. 9,585.00||Rs. 8,829|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Hero XPulse 200 Price in Kavali
Hero XPulse 200 price in Kavali starts from Rs. 99,000 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 1.07 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all XPulse 200 variants in Kavali. The top-end variant Hero XPulse 200 Fi is priced at Rs. 1.07 lakh. The EMI of XPulse 200 is available at Rs. 2,852 per month @ 9.45%. Hero XPulse 200's top competitors are Hero XPulse 200T (price starting at Rs. 96,000 in Kavali) and Yamaha R15 V3 (price starting at Rs. 1.41 lakh in Kavali).
Price of XPulse 200 Competitors
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with XPulse 200
Hero XPulse 200T
Rs. 96,000XPulse 200T On Road Price Compare with XPulse 200
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.14 lakhPulsar NS200 On Road Price Compare with XPulse 200
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 99,200FZ V3 On Road Price Compare with XPulse 200
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakhR15 V3 On Road Price Compare with XPulse 200
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.40 lakhMT 15 On Road Price Compare with XPulse 200
Hero Xtreme 200R
Rs. 93,400Xtreme 200R On Road Price Compare with XPulse 200
Hero XPulse 200 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XPulse 200
- Some changes have been done in Hero XPulse 200, this time the XPulse 200 features a raised front beak, sump guard, high-mounted exhaust, knobby tyres and long-travel suspension befitting its adventure touring nature. On the feature front, the bike gets LED lights at both ends, a Bluetooth-enabled full-digital instrument cluster and a USB charging port.
- XPulse BS6 deploys a small radiator at the front.
- If you’re someone who wants to get into off-road and trail riding, the XPulse 200 just makes a lot of sense on paper. Especially, for the fact that it is inherently light and is really affordable. However, if you’re someone who finds the Hero offering a bit tame for your liking and don’t mind spending the extra money, the Himalayan won’t disappoint you.You may check out our dedicated article in order to clear your all doubts.
- Hero XPulse 200 comes with a 13 litres tank and the exact amount of fuel left in bike varies from bike to bike but the last fuel indicator bar starts blinking when there is around 1-2 litres fuel left in the tank. How long will it go depends on the mileage of the car and riding style.
- The brand hasn't shared any deadline for the launch of BS6 version of Hero XPulse 200 yet. But, as BS6 norms will be applicable from April 2020 so you may expect its launch anytime soon.
Hero XPulse 200 Price in India
Calculate Hero XPulse 200 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less